1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Almuj's Bandit Groups' Drops

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MrNoxusYZ, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNoxusYZ

MrNoxusYZ Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi everyone,
    I have another question today.
    First I need to get you inside the context:
    --Storytime--
    I've been raiding the 4 Almuj's Bandit Groups.

(You can find more information about them in the guide made by RandomAdventurer: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/the-four-bandit-groups-of-almuj-and-their-items.212285/)

First I raided The Sandstorm Vandals, the group that has a 62k HP, Lvl39 Boss named Randall Inskile. I defeated him and got rewarded with the following unidentified (I identified them later) items:
    • The Bandits Locket (Set Necklace);
    • Randall's Leg Plating (Rare Leggings);
    • Vandalizer (Rare Dagger);
    At the time, I found no use for these items and sold them after identifying them.

Then I raided the rest of the Bandit Hideouts (The Emerald Knives, The Quicksand Carvers, The Shadow Spears) and got these items, respectively:

• The Bandit's Bangle (Set Bracelet);
    • Emerald Knife (Rare Dagger);

• The Bandit's Knuckle (Set Ring);
    • Quicksand Crossers (Rare Boots);

• The Bandit's Ring (Set Ring);
    • Shadow Spear (Rare Spear);
    • The Juggernaut (Rare Chestplate); (I haven't got this one, if someone has a tip on how to get it, shoot it, please.)
    All of these are dropped by "normal" mobs, non-boss ones. Unlike The Sandstorm Vandals' one. (So I can get a lot more than one of each drop, obviously)

--THE END OF THE STORY--

After seeing how absurd the Bandit's (Accessories) Set's bonuses are, I decided that I wanted to go for them.

The main problem of this thread appeared: "At the time, I found no use for these items and sold them (Bandit's Locket) after identifying them."

I went back to The Sandstorm Vandals Hideout. To try and defeat Randall and get the items again, but he didn't spawn.
    Is it normal? Or is it a bug? Because as I can get many of the other items, as I explained above, I suppose I can get many of these too.

Thanks for reading all the way.

Also, thanks in advance for the help,
    MrNoxusYZ

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    brokenmotor and YoshisWorld like this.
  2. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi,
    Did you try to switch servers?

brokenmotor likes this.
  3. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As far as I'm aware, Randall isn't supposed to always spawn at the camp (more of a rare mini boss if you will). He's appeared there for me probably less than half of the times I go there.

brokenmotor likes this.
  4. MrNoxusYZ

MrNoxusYZ Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    That's reassuring, thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.