1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

About the heavy melee

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Potatomancer, Dec 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Make agility great again

Minecraft:
    Ok so Im currently a level 52 assassin and Im planning to switch over to a heavy melee build, but before I do, I have a few questions about it.
    1. Does it require skill
    2. Is it viable for level 52, or throughout the game
    3. Is it better than just tierstack

2. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. Compared to something like spell assassin, it is really chill and takes way less skill
    2. Not 100% sure, but I don’t think it’s too viable before late/endgame (double check this with an actual builder tho)
    3. Tier stack gets higher dps but IMO it’s more chill to play heavy melee

3. dogwqter

dogwqter Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah heavy melee isnt really worth it at this stage of the game, but it is pretty good at late/endgame. it takes like no skill, all you need to do is just vanish and click once while also using quakes. it can solo qira and li a well.

4. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. everyone says it doesn't, but for me it takes more skill than everything else combined and I had a better experience playing heavy spell and uproot gun
    2. it starts showing some semblance of color at level ~65, when you unlock crystal coil, but its way better in endgame
    3. no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.