Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

A Minor Suggestion For Daily Objectives

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by DrNev, Oct 30, 2020.

?

Do you care

1. Yes, implement this

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, don't implement this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrNev

DrNev Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    First off, my suggestion is to combine all the "gather x" daily objectives into a single "gather resources" objective.

Since I started playing again, it seems a lot of daily objectives are the "gather x" kind of objective. This isn't a big deal, but I made a decision to ignore professions to preserve my own sanity. So it means if I want to complete the objective, I need to keep a Ragni teleport scroll handy and go there every time I want to do the gather objective. Not a big deal, but a bit of a hassle I'd rather not deal with.

So, if we combine all "gather x" objectives into a "gather resources" objective, then players who are focusing on only a couple resource types could still do the objective without having to travel to Ragni every time it's a resource they aren't focusing on and people like me who just want to focus on combat and exploring will get more "loot" and "kill" objectives since the pot of available objectives has less "gather" objectives.

2. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Many people (or maybe just me idk) only do professions for something particular, such as lq.
    This means that they only use a few of the resources, so having to go out of their way to complete the objective when they are already spending hours grinding is quite frustrating, and personally I normally just don't do it.
    I think this would be a great fix for the problem, even though it doesn't fix the mess that professions are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.