1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story A Last Little Piece

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Coolfood, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolfood

    Coolfood The Coolest Food

    Messages:
    1,908
    Likes Received:
    2,978
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    Goodbye my Friend

    The time we had together,
    was dear to me indeed.
    But now my journey closes,
    and in place I leave a seed.

    I pray this seed will flourish,
    tribute of memories so sweet.
    They say to teach a man to fish
    but I say a gift is more a treat.

    May this seed bear fruit
    for you to enjoy forever.
    But if it goes to ash and soot,
    at least ties it'll sever.

    I hope this special seed will prosper
    in memory of all we've done.
    This shall be my last endeavor,
    and now I must begone.
     
    XavierEXE, Zitrine, Enduh and 10 others like this.
  2. Procrast

    Procrast Schmoovin' VIP+

    Messages:
    1,240
    Likes Received:
    2,332
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Minecraft:
    ffs don't leave ;-;
     
    XavierEXE, LotKnockMC and Nyam like this.
  3. Jasutiin

    Jasutiin Part time

    Messages:
    327
    Likes Received:
    364
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your endeavour might have come to an end, but at least you have gained some great friends. From time to time we will still remember the @Coolfood that we always treasured.

    How did I even think of this.
     
    XavierEXE and Coolfood like this.
  4. Grantdrew

    Grantdrew Block Spammer

    Messages:
    374
    Likes Received:
    351
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    I never knew you, but I wish I did =P
     
  5. modern

    modern The irony is that I love the future

    Messages:
    839
    Likes Received:
    2,538
    Trophy Points:
    157
    Guild:
    I had the pleasure to know you, and I don't regret single moment of it. I wish you the best of luck wherever life take you, Coolfood.
     
    XavierEXE and Procrast like this.
  6. XavierEXE

    XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

    Messages:
    6,491
    Likes Received:
    22,034
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    You leaving was bad enough but now you're gonna make me cry first? ;-;
    I'll miss you...
     
    Procrast likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.