1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class A Discussion On Now Recent Hive Changes

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by NicBOMB, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The prior is far easier than the latter. It takes far more skill and technical know-how on the part of the player to solo hive without 2-3 master hive, than with.
    if you take any build for soloing hive and slap 1-2 more master items onto it, #1 the game is broken, #2 it is far easier and doesn't require nearly as much skill, #3 it does affect other players because it devalues the skill factor of being able to say "I solo'd Hive/LI/Cybel etc.". Now when I think about soloing any of those dungeons and bosses, I'll think: "shit that guy just solo'd the game as it was intended to be played" not "shit that guy abused the game to get an advantage over the current balance"; Essentially tipping the scale in your favor rather than the favor of the bosses. That is what using multi-hive builds does. It give players and advantage that wasn't intended and breaks the game. You are asking for some other reason that doesn't exist and doesn't matter. It is not a question of whether it affects other players, it is a question of why wasn't it taken care of sooner. Players got used to overpowered builds that shouldn't have been possible in the first place. Now that they're being taken away we can see that the balance has been restored to many aspects of the game. You aren't intended to go into Qira's room and just kill her. It is supposed to be done with other players and cooperation. Removing that multiplayer aspect cranks up the difficulty and provides players a huge challenge. Using multi-hive completely negates that by providing bonuses that are simply overpowered. It is not up to the player doing qira multiple times then going back with a multi-hive build that should dictate being good enough to solo boss xyz. That is the point.

Gigavern and Dr Zed like this.
  2. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Wait, which item gives 30% elemental damage?

NicBOMB likes this.
  3. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    anima infused? oh you meant accessories. You missread my post:
    As in 10*5=50 using non-hive and 16*5=80 using full hive. 80-50=30 therefore hive set has 30% more elemental damage when the rainbow damage % is summed up.

4. dargonlrod

dargonlrod yea... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    mm unless they buff the weapons i dont think they should count, and be left out

5. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly the weapons are really good. They just need powders to be viable. The thought is there, but I think they're still a cut above other items at end game.

6. Heyword

Heyword I dont want to die twice ;-; HERO

Minecraft:
    Btw buff hive necklace pls noone is using it xd

7. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    contrast is good in some builds with mythics like cata and strati that need extra hp badly, but I agree. It doesn't really see much use and isn't all that useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.