1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack A Bundle Of Title Panoramas For You

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Aarontti, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Aarontti

Aarontti suck HERO

Minecraft:
    Back when I first got into the CT in 2016, I took it as an opportunity to take a bunch of panorama shots from all around the world just for the sake of it. Back then, you couldn't make cool title screens out of them, since MC forcefully applied a disgusting gray filter on top of them, downscaled the textures to super low-res, and blurred them beyond recognition. However, with the title system changing in 1.13 and 1.14, I was finally able to use the images' full resolution and vibrancy to make a bunch of pleasant looking resource packs out of them. Unfortunately, the pictures are from outdated builds, they weren't taken with the wynnpack on since I disliked it at the time, and most of the image sets looked too boring to make a pack out of, but here's sneak peeks of a few that someone might like:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

yes i'm a pretentious piece of ass
    [​IMG]

Downloads (widget textures not included):
    Note: Even though the packs are designed for format 4, they should still work on older versions as well, although they will look significantly worse.

2. Egg

Egg Egg VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is so cool. I love this. If you post/make more can you tag me in it or message me?

Aarontti and OwlbearLord like this.
  3. OwlbearLord

OwlbearLord Anti-Bovemist VIP+

Minecraft:
    Me too!

Aarontti likes this.
  4. Qulaey

Qulaey Uranium-238 produces thorium-234 by alpha decay

Minecraft:
    How do you take paranoramics in minecraft?

5. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice I like this a lot. :>