Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

A Better Way To Do Champion Rank Reserves

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by UteGamer20, Nov 23, 2020.

?

Good or Bad

Poll closed Nov 30, 2020.
  1. Bad

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Good

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UteGamer20

UteGamer20 PNA member HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't think people will like the new system for reservations for champions because of how they get sort of an unfair advantage when it comes to getting into servers with bombs. Of course, this advantage is not too large because you could just go into the lobby and spam click the server you want to get into but I know a better way to do it.
    Give new worlds: Make it so you have certain worlds for certain ranks so a world with only VIPs and higher and one for VIP+'s and higher and so on. This will make it so you can get into worlds without taking away space from nonranks. These worlds would be a lot like Hero Beta since you have a special World for people of a certain rank. It would also help out with the problem of lag because you could go into a server where you have fewer people because it is only for people like you. these servers could even have more room for people like having the max player count from 50 to 100 or more. These Worlds would have to get more maintenance, yes but I think it would give more room for people with ranks to get into servers without having to worry about it being full. This would also allow for people who support this server to have less lag and have more fun.

2. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I dont think this is a better idea and I think its even worse, because ranked people could just spam bombs in their private server and normal people wont have the chance to participate

fishcute, TrapinchO, Dwicey and 2 others like this.
  3. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, giving ranked players access to a potentially better server seems kind of unfair. More importantly though, as @alexphilgaba pointed out, there are server-specific consumables, that only affect the world they're on; making it so that it's possible for unranked to be unable to access these purely due to lack of donor status is kind of scummy. Especially if there's an incentive (lower lag, more people who are likely to also throw bombs, etc.) for them to throw the bomb there rather than on a normal server.

Dwicey likes this.
  4. UteGamer20

UteGamer20 PNA member HERO

Minecraft:
    yeah, now that I'm reading this again I don't remember why I thought it would fix the ptw aspect of reserves i think i was just thinking about lag issues, sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.