1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Auction 43 Sp Libra - Ended

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Entaurix, Mar 3, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entaurix

    Entaurix This Space Available HERO

    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    311
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    I am selling this Libra as I have found a better one, cheers.

    Starting Price: 8 LE
    Minimum Increase: 1 LE
    Buyout: 32 LE

    End Date: Monday - 00:01 GMT
     

    Attached Files:

  2. XxDiCaprioxX

    XxDiCaprioxX Corrupted Gylia Arch Wizard

    Messages:
    681
    Likes Received:
    94
    Trophy Points:
    23
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I do item Trades (Legendaries)
    I am VERY low on LE (Only have 3 LE) but I desperately need that Item
    ________________________________
    .
     
  3. Hyco

    Hyco Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    817
    Likes Received:
    552
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    starting char
     
  4. Exoltic

    Exoltic Rip Jonghyun, 12/18 VIP

    Messages:
    859
    Likes Received:
    258
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    Buyout because I am desperate ;)
     
  5. Hyco

    Hyco Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    817
    Likes Received:
    552
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    welp wasnt smart but HF
     
  6. Exoltic

    Exoltic Rip Jonghyun, 12/18 VIP

    Messages:
    859
    Likes Received:
    258
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    ??>>..>>>>?????//
    i am vry stupid pls explan
     
  7. Entaurix

    Entaurix This Space Available HERO

    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    311
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    Are you doing buyout of min inc with what he said? I am just selling it for what I paid for it before, I have a 47 SP one now.
     
  8. Exoltic

    Exoltic Rip Jonghyun, 12/18 VIP

    Messages:
    859
    Likes Received:
    258
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    I am doing the buyout? So the price to buy the libra(??)?))
     
  9. Entaurix

    Entaurix This Space Available HERO

    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    311
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    32 LE, I can get on now, which server and location suits you?
     
  10. Exoltic

    Exoltic Rip Jonghyun, 12/18 VIP

    Messages:
    859
    Likes Received:
    258
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    Detlas server 14?
     
  11. Entaurix

    Entaurix This Space Available HERO

    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    311
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    Sure, logging now.
     
  12. motoki1

    motoki1 The Damage Calculation Scientist HERO

    Messages:
    3,344
    Likes Received:
    4,494
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Locked per OP's request - auction ended.
     
    Entaurix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.