1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

2021 Messages Before 2021!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Spinel, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    wao

2. ghoti0315

ghoti0315 buff assassin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    There’s Hydrogen and Helium Then Lithium, Beryllium Boron, Carbon everywhere Nitrogen all through the air
    With Oxygen so you can breathe And Fluorine for your pretty teeth Neon to light up the signs Sodium for salty times
    Magnesium, Aluminium, Silicon Phosphorus, then Sulfur, Chlorine and Argon Potassium, and Calcium so you’ll grow strong Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium and Chromium and Manganese
    This is the Periodic Table Noble gas is stable Halogens and Alkali react agressively Each period will see new outer shells While electrons are added moving to the right
    Iron is the 26th Then Cobalt, Nickel coins you get Copper, Zinc and Gallium Germanium and Arsenic
    Selenium and Bromine film While Krypton helps light up your room Rubidium and Strontium then Yttrium, Zirconium
    Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium Silver-ware then Cadmium and Indium Tin-cans, Antimony then Tellurium and Iodine and Xenon and then Caesium and…
    Barium is 56 and this is where the table splits Where Lanthanides have just begun Lanthanum, Cerium and Praseodymium
    Neodymium’s next too Promethium, then 62’s Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium and Terbium Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium Ytterbium, Lutetium
    Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten then we’re on to Rhenium, Osmium and Iridium Platinum, Gold to make you rich till you grow old Mercury to tell you when it’s really cold
    Thallium and Lead then Bismuth for your tummy Polonium, Astatine would not be yummy Radon, Francium will last a little time Radium then Actinides at 89
    This is the Periodic Table Noble gas is stable Halogens and Alkali react agressively Each period will see new outer shells While electrons are to the right
    Actinium, Thorium, Protactinium Uranium, Neptunium, Plutonium Americium, Curium, Berkelium Californium, Einsteinium, Fermium Mendelevium, Nobelium, Lawrencium Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium Bohrium, Hassium then Meitnerium Darmstadtium, Roentgenium, Copernicium
    Ununtrium, Flerovium Ununpentium, Livermorium Ununseptium, Ununoctium And then we’re done!!

Spinel, TrapinchO and Samsam101 like this.
  3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    I think I saw that vid once

4. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Technically you're wrong as the 'Un' elements have been named: Nihonium, Moscovium, Tennessine, and Oganesson. (In that order)

5. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    pain-peko.

6. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wiggity Wack

7. ghoti0315

Minecraft:
    shit I copied the old version

8. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    pe/\ko\/pe/\ko\/

9. dr_carlos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To the dungeons you go...

10. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    mnyeh

11. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    o

12. ghoti0315

Minecraft:
    To be honest, you have to have a very high IQ to understand JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable. The stand abilities of the villains are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of stand concepts most of the stands will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Yoshikage Kira's Killer Queen, which is deftly woven into his characterization - wanting to live a peaceful life, for instance Killer Queen's Bite the Dust. The true fans understand this hidden beauty; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these stands, to realise that they're not just OP; that they say something deep about the hidden danger in Morioh as a whole. As a consequence, people who dislike JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable truly ARE baka. Of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rohan’s existential line “Daga, kotowaru”, which itself is a sentence to show how nice Rohan actually is. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hirohiko Araki’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.
    And yes, by the way, I DO have a Josuke tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the true fans' eyes only - and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin' personal kouhai.

13. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    To be honest, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Love Live: Sunshine. The hidden genius in the lyrics in the songs is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of music theory most of the songs will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Yohane’s chunnibyou outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterization - her personal philosophy draws heavily from other works of art, for instance Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai. The true fans understand this hidden beauty; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realise that they're not just beautiful; that they say something deep about LIFE as a whole. As a consequence, people who dislike Love Live: Sunshine truly ARE baka. Of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in You’s existential catchphrase “Yousoro!”, which itself is a cryptic reference as to how “Yousoro” is actaully a sailing command, whilst also containing a pun on her own name. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sakurako Kimino’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.
    And yes, by the way, I DO have a YohaRiko tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the true fans' eyes only - and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin' personal kouhai.

14. ghoti0315

Minecraft:
    yes but i like lovelive (not sunshine) more

15. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    to each their own

16. dr_carlos

Guild:
    Minecraft: