1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Auction 2/4 Old Concentration

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Glamazon_, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khaps

    Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

    Messages:
    5,869
    Likes Received:
    5,618
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Woops I failed*
     
  2. Glamazon_

    Glamazon_ *SCREAMS IN HOMOSEXUAL* VIP

    Messages:
    2,003
    Likes Received:
    534
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Latios likes this.
  3. LogicalTitan

    LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    421
    Likes Received:
    92
    Trophy Points:
    58
    Minecraft:
    yea, I'm not gonna pay that much
     
    Khaps likes this.
  4. Khaps

    Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

    Messages:
    5,869
    Likes Received:
    5,618
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    pffft POOR
     
    LogicalTitan likes this.
  5. LogicalTitan

    LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    421
    Likes Received:
    92
    Trophy Points:
    58
    Minecraft:
    Said the guy who clicked on the auction but didn't wanna bid : )

    [​IMG]
     
    Khaps likes this.
  6. Khaps

    Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

    Messages:
    5,869
    Likes Received:
    5,618
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (I need to see through all threads to be sure that there's no comments I can like/meme on wich is what i've done)
     
    LogicalTitan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.