1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER 2.1 Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Da Homeboi, Jan 30, 2024.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    While we're on the beast of war theory for what the drawings are: if the Twilight Beast theory is true (for those who don't know what this is, it's based on the line of dialogue from DB in the light forest ult that says "This fight... This war... It has torn us apart from what we were.") then the War Beast could be the remnants of that thing.

However since the entire thing is purely reliant on one single line of dialogue that could have other interpretations (such as DB and Orphion possibly being good friends in the past who now hate each other (idk what couldve gone on then and no one else does aside from the CT but just throwing an example out there)), the War Beast is likely just tied to Orphion and DB through them all just being tied to their force on the plane of influence.

Then again this could just be a big boi that we beat up and has no greater role in the War of the Realms so...

EarthInSpace and notBobbyBoo like this.
  2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Damn, that's a good find, I totally forgot about that thread!

It turns out I even voted against it on the thread's poll, although I'm not sure why. I do feel like if this was added it would get a ton of backlash now.

dr_carlos and Da Homeboi like this.
  3. Da Homeboi

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZqKGuSRiqno

New teaser dropped.

My main implications coming from this:
    • Some form of new SE content, could be related to that Silverbull NPC. It could also very well be a new lootrun challenge in TW, but I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be an entire teaser for that if it didn't have some deeper meaning like that new path teaser (which im pretty sure ties into a new prof system). I also do see some blue glass, which makes me think TNA ties into this somehow.
    • Assassin changes: The player in this trailer is an assassin, so we might finally see the day of Shadestepper buffs (nvm i'll keep dreaming as a based Shadestepper enjoyer) or some Trickster reworks so it's not as boring as it used to be.

Gogeta, dr_carlos and Elysium_ like this.
  4. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hungry toxic wastes

5. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So far we've gotten a video starring the Shaman, Mage, and now Assassin. I feel like we're all but guaranteed to get one with the Archer and another with Warrior in the next two days.

6. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I’m pretty sure that word events are one thing that we are getting. The teaser today and yesterday with the bird both hint at world events

7. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    First Shaman, yesterday Mage, today Assassin, leaving 2 days (and 2 classes) of teasers before the trailer, which will show off the 6th class! genius!

8. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Im so hyped for scout class!

Elysium_ likes this.
  9. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i’d love to see stuff like this, having world events in specific areas. the toxic wastes literally eating you up makes so much sense as a world event because it’s basically a living landscape. that’s my new theory :saltedhigh:

Je Hooft, luckeyLuuk, Gogeta and 6 others like this.
  10. Da Homeboi

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ngl it would be pretty cool to have a fight with the 'core' of the wastes itself if it's like that (unless it's smthn closer to a slime mold then nvm)

I've also seen a comment on yt that suggests that the Fall could be related to a proper quest for TNA, as it doesn't really get any attention in AJF.

Elysium_ likes this.
  11. Elysium_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah a quest would be quite cool, but i wonder how they’d incorporate the quest start if it’s part of the new teaser

12. NoGoodGod

NoGoodGod Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    World events are so cool and Wynn needs more of them

13. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's like both a superorganism and A Really Big Organism. It's Eldritch and fucked up, Gods know if there's any way to make sense of its anatomical structures.
    All that's really known is that it uses other creatures to engage in aerobic respiration and it's rotting and dead but still living simultaneously

14. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    what a silly goopy guy

15. Elysium_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    new teaser:

Earthbrine, Gogeta, dr_carlos and 2 others like this.
  16. dr_carlos

dr_carlos Morph Gang! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Surely this has to confirm RoW/Nether, especially combined with the 'Portal Whispers' teaser:
    upload_2024-6-8_6-18-42.png

17. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    Detlas has got its (probably) final theme update. It now has a melody, and it sounds like Detlas theme but Evil

18. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:

19. ZockerCam

ZockerCam Travelling sorcerer. Master of Wind Magic. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't know if other people already said something similar BUT,
    tomorrow is the trailer release and we got the last teaser today. So: I'm going to make a prediction.

Prior to Wynncraft 1.18 players could enter the portal at the roots of corruption to get to the realm of the Nether. We also had the quest "Studying the corrupt" where Garoth (who entered the portal) wrote:
    "Briefly.. I saw beyond. I do not have the words to describe... Cold yet searing. Land plagued by war and disease, and then I saw... it."

The nether was made inaccessible in 1.18 and canonnically removed in 1.20.

My prediction:
    The realm of war takes over the nether concept and similarly to the nether is a realm parallel to the physical plane on the plane of influence.
    We know that the corruption is the result of the war between light and darkness. The effects of this war will be fundamental to the storyline. Maybe the realm of war was inhabited and green long ago? The old Nether worked with a concept similar to this.

I think that there will be a questline surrounding the realm of war in which we enter the realm, learn about the war between light and dark and fight the embodied avatar of the realm of war (like Orphion is the embodied avatar of the light realm and dern beast of dern). This is probably going to be a raid.

The assassin teaser in SE and the evacuation of Detlas suggest that the corruption is finally breaking through and lies "below" the physical plane. This might explain the random events many suggested. It could also just be part of the quest to enter the realm of war though.

This update might basically be what the the road to dern/SE update was for the realm of war instead of dern.

The evacuation of detlas could hint at two things:
    -either Detlas gets engulfed in the war, maybe even destroyed.
    -or we get a big community event where we fight the corruption together. Why would they give us a free pet and advertise this much to watch the trailer LIVE?

One question I can't answer remains: What is the new guy at the Silverbull Corporation doing there? Is it a corruption fighting division? The player might be a soldier recruited through the Silverbull Company to fight the corruption in different parts of wynn.

20. Elysium_

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I really hope there's something to do in Wynn (not SE) as an endgame activity, I really like exploring Wynn on my acrobat but there's basically no reason to at endgame except for just the fun of it. A way to fight the corruption in different places in Wynn would be super cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.