1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

14.1 - Teaser #1

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Salted, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus333

Ventus333 Xaldinite, Adventurer, and Mage.

Guild:
    Their is a spooky scary skeleton ingame already...

2. ShadowPonyPigs

ShadowPonyPigs Major Oofage

Name Of the Skeleton?

3. Ventus333

Ventus333 Xaldinite, Adventurer, and Mage.

Guild:
    SpookyScarySkeleton...
    think it playes the music on blocks to- its kinda on the way to nemract from ragni (in the dead village of skeletons)

4. ShadowPonyPigs

ShadowPonyPigs Major Oofage

ah, I am not sure what it is, but it may exist.

5. Jaycee

Jaycee Still waiting for MHW VIP+

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

6. GunBlaze12

GunBlaze12 GlitchedSlayers 1st hater / 2nd meteor founder

Guild:
    EVERYONE! HIDE YOUR KIDS! HIDE YOUR WIFE! THE TOWER OF HYPE IS GROWING!!!!! DONT LET YOUR FAMILY DIE BY THE HYPE!!!!!
    OK OK OK. I JUST JIZZED. ok. This might do something to do with pets fighting for you and stuff. This is not the only one that will be out there. Many thousands of those pet merchants or wahatever can sell pets for you to fight for you. maybe they have spells? i hope so. The hype can only know what is going on and why we are infected with the Hype jizz disease. (I hope they add like mythical creatures like the Phoenix from Canyon of the Lost! ^_^)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  7. GunBlaze12

Guild:
    GET YOUR HYPE SOCKS READY

8. HWD5000

HWD5000 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Maybe This Is Corkus But In That Case Not A Joke #OOOOOMOREHYPE Maybe?

9. GunBlaze12

Guild:
    It has to be corkus.

10. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Will dungeons give rewards now? Like you could get a token from skeleton dungeon, and trade it here for armor/weapons

11. The_Snow_Owl

The_Snow_Owl That one guy

Just a guess here but if that guy is selling skeletons then I think they are adding pets/minions/followers, can't wait

12. EJCrusher

EJCrusher Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Bump I guess... not really rip me
    Alright for my first thing, we already know the information we got. Starting off with a "Skeleton merchant" then an imgur of well, basically skeleton

dungeon in the backround and then the skeleton merchant key gone. You can say it's removed/moved somewhere I don't really care it's just one of

those. Either way, their have been many speculations some of them kinda going a "Qira" like way (How I want to pronounce it) and going with

beating dungeons you get tokens to buy from the skeleton merchant, personally I like that most, making them if you defeat it a certain amount of

times you get tokens, buy armors, stuff like that. Some other speculations have been maybe Skeleton armor it'self, or even something like a

necromancer, spawning in skeletons, I personally don't honestly get why necromancers or pets would have to be bought, and so early on. People get

horses at 34. Why get something like a pet or something that can help you too so early on? Now here's what I find interesting, people can also be

suggesting more dungeons or stuff related to dungeons. Honestly, I would only guess to revamp the dungeon but not have more dungeons just yet.

It showed the skeleton dungeon in partically and the hint was "Cryptic" Skeletons relate that to the most, and well, I don't get why it would add more

when it showed only the skeleton dungeon. And revamping, yes, most dungeons honestly do need a revamp for either exp, how it's layed out, the

I'm only guessing that it will be like that. Key merchants, key merchants key merchants..... Could fit in honestly with it being bought in the same

merchant as armor and other things. Necromancy merchant in thanos. This I saw a couple times, but honestly..... This is showing the skeleton

in wynn, not gavel, and in ragni area not thanos..... Why would you wait so long to get rewards or stuff like that until 81 to keep the stuff and give it

away at thanos? Another thing I just want to point out that myself I don't really agree as much as I saw this, powders and gavel dungeons.

Personally, I don't get at all why gavel is mentioned, this clearly shows wynns skeleton dungeon and powders, powders were being revamped, and I

doubt that they would start with this... Now, to guilds. Some say guild revamp, I personally don't think that will happen but honestly, I just wanna

stay out of guilds and all their stuff. The class itself, why would it be different then the regular ones and not as much detail to show that it is or

anything related to it, so I still don't get why necromancer class would be there and have to buy it's parts to it's spells.

Alright now I just want to say something, I honestly just scrolled through and wanted to just say my thoughts on peoples theories, this is not at all

meant to hate on anyone or offend them, this is just what I personally thought about it.

TLDR

A theory I personally like the most is where it is when you trade coins in that you get from the skeleton dungeon to get something.

Damn that was a long post........ In before this is all just comes back to kill me.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  13. IreczeQ

IreczeQ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Rip dark theme

14. epicjorjorsnake

epicjorjorsnake Well-Known Adventurer

Hype....the hype. What would it be used for!

Salted if you are here....*get this reference*

Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you to answer what the skeleton merchant is about :)))))!

15. HWD5000

HWD5000 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Skeleton Merchant Might Be Selling Skeleton Armor, Swords And Accessories Which could be released alongside a new province, or just by itself, nevertheless the skeleton stuff might be part of raising the level cap.? #HYPEMORE

16. Endern

Endern The Ancient Dern Mage

Maybe we will get some special things from dungeons now?Maybe they'll become more important?All aboard the Hype Airship!

17. ____________birb

____________birb borpus Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hmm, Necromancy Update?

18. modern

modern The irony is that I love the future

Guild:
    My only question is why.

Why the large font size. I literally could not bring myself to read the post because of it.

19. OddLooknOtter

OddLooknOtter Travelled Adventurer

wynncraft is terraria?

20. Thodebo

Thodebo Bored Dark Wizard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looks cool :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.