1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like the fact you went with a application not following the supposed format

2. Oddjob56

Oddjob56 Skilled Adventurer

um sorry about that then

3. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not being sarcastic, I actually like it

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  4. Oddjob56

Oddjob56 Skilled Adventurer

ah okay ya i thought it looked more organized and i thought i did something wrong lol

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  5. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    My name is Alex while my username is CavemanJimbo. I live in New York and my timezone is EST. (Eastern Standard Timezone)

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level class is a lvl 100 archer. I have a couple hobbies, most notably the market and loot running. I'm not rich, but I still try to have enough money to buy any items I need. I try to loot run at least once a day, and one day I'll hopefully find a mythic.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    Blacklisted, Kingdom of Phoenixes, Holders of LE (Not going to leave HOL until someone responds to this application, incase I'm denied)

4. What are your aptitudes?
    I like to talk a lot and engage in conversations with people, which is why I think Imperial is a perfect fit for me. I'm good at making peoples moods better, and I make can people laugh every once in a while. Along with that, I'm also very helpful. I like to help people when they're struggling with something, such as a quest or a dungeon. Whenever I help someone I expect no pay, I just want people to be happy. The quest I help people with most is ???, including some people in Imperial. I pretty much memorized the entire ??? quest and I've already helped people with it a lot without pay. If anyone in the guild needs help with ??? or anything else, I'll definitely help them.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    First of all, I just want people to know I'm not arrogant. I think of myself highly, but not too highly. I'm a smart person who just likes to help people. I'm part of the Key Club, so every Thanksgiving I deliver food to people that don't have enough money to buy any food. It just makes me feel better to help people and to see the faces of the people when I give them their food. I also like to mess around with old, cheap computers that I find in a local antique store. I like to take apart the computers and see what's inside of them, and then after that I boot them up and just play around with them.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    Definitely the IFTA. I'm not that strong so I wouldn't be a good fit for the IK, and I'm not interested in the MIB or Duma. Once I got to level 100 I really got involved in the trade market, and I've been involved since. (About a year) I don't have enough money for mythics so I mostly buy/sell expensive legendaries. If anyone in the guild needs an item to be price checked, or if they need help buying/selling an item, I'll be there to help them.

Thanks for reading my application and giving me the chance to join Imperial.

6. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform the both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you both on our discord server, and welcome into Imperial!

dotGenco likes this.
  7. Carbonate

Carbonate Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    My name is Ryan, and my username is RyRyRyan. I bet you're wondering where I got my username from.
    My location is in Canada, my timezone being EST.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My Highest level class is a Level 92 Archer, and my main hobby is adventuring and exploring. I love seeing the world that has been built, and enjoy finding discoveries or other
    cool easter eggs or buildings. I enjoy quests as well, one of my favourite elements of an MMORPG.

The Guild Ghouls, however it's quite inactive lately. I'm one of the top players on the guild leaderboard, but considering the guild is now pretty dead I figure it's a good time to move on.

I try to be a team player. Whenever I'm with others doing a boss, even if I'm not really a support class, I'll give potions or items that people need. If I see someone getting beaten up badly, I might run in with an Arrow Shield, or knock them back with an Arrow Storm. I also act as a mediator, if I see an argument break up I'll try my best to solve it. Finally, I also just like to enjoy the game. If someone messes up, it's no big deal. Why work yourself up about something when it's easier to move on sometimes?

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think of myself as a good guy. I always try to do the best for myself and others, and like winding down after some hard work. Outside of Wynncraft and other video games, I enjoy
    playing music, playing some softball, cooking up a good meal, and I quite like curling, though I'm not that competitive with sports.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I'd like to do community work and planning, so probably Duma. I would do my best to organize, plan and give ideas to help the playing experience and the guild.
    I enjoy planning and events, so I'd love to be a part of that.

Thank you for reading my application, I hope to be apart of the Imperial Community!

8. SoulHunter10

SoulHunter10 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    can i join pls

Elephat and Dinner like this.
  9. Fyr3_

Fyr3_ Random Mage

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NOTE: THIS IS A COMMUNITY APPLICATION FORM :)
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My IGN name is known as Fyght1ngFyr3_, and I go by the alias "Fyre" inside my current guild. I currently live in North America, and more specifically, in Canada. I am 13, and I live in the EST timezone.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) My main hobby in Wynncraft is being a community member, helping many different new Wynncraftian members, and being a part of the Fox Royal Academy. I currently am part of the RPA or PPA, known also as Pho's Powder Association.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I am a member in [Fox], known as Kingdom Foxes.

4. What are your aptitudes? A thing I'm natural at is to respond to many different things (even if they're not concerning me) with information I know currently, of the certain topic. I also venture to discover many new, different things, and I strive to be a great community member.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? I think of myself as an upgoing person, striving to appeal to others and to help others. A few things I like to do are: play around on a few coding websites, play Wynncraft, and I obviously spend some time on the Trade Forums, looking at some items,

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? As I said before, I'm not interested to becoming a full [Imp] member, more focused on becoming an [Imp] community person. :) [Imp] and [Fox] are really buddy-buddy guilds, and I'd like to get to know more of your members. :)

P.S. I also am part of the PPA, as I said before. Ask me about any questions about it, and I'd be more than glad to show you around.

Cor Nostrvm Deae! <o/

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server, and welcome into Imperial!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform the both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

12. marcoo889

marcoo889 My life is Video Games CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    My name is Marc, I am 15. My IGN is marcoo888. I live in France, UTC+1 (winter)/UTC+2 (summer)

My main hooby in wynncraft: warring i love that (with the member of the guild) and do the quests in a mmorpg it's the important part of the game, and for my class the highest is my archer lvl 93

I was a member of the [HoF] Halle of Fame

i like playing with team, i give item or potion if they need, i think i'm gonna be a dps class but i protec my teammate

I don't speak english very well but i speak with the guild, in the real life i do sport, tennis and playing video games

I think i prefer the IK , i can't chose the MIB because i don't speak very good so not so good for doing events, the IFTA i don't sell item, i give them because they are not useful for me and DUMA i don't know

Thank for read that, I hope to be able to join you

Blazo and le_mega_barbare like this.
  13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server, and welcome into Imperial!

dotGenco likes this.
  14. Grandsteal

Grandsteal Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    First time doing this . . .
    1. name is Grandsteal, im 17( turning 18 next week), i live in florida, not sure what time zone . . . its 2:49 rn.
    2.my highest lvl class are worrior lvl 77 now and 75 archor, i guess for hobby i just do quests. . .
    3. my prieves guild was heros of somthing, i forgot . . . left because no one was on since its a really old guild from before the expansion.
    4. i was a solo guy because i have anxiety so yeah but i like to work with friends . . . which i dont got atm, (i used to play years ago)
    5. i like to play games and thats about it xP
    6. imperal knights sounds fun, i like to dominate the enemy >:D or help others do stuff :P

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  15. Lanbry

Lanbry Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

My name is Landon, I am 16 my username is Lanbry, my location is Canada, Victoria and my timezone is PST (Pacific Standard Time).

My highest level in Wynncraft is currently 57 on my Mage, currently power leveling with my friend I was level 40 and got to level 57 today so hopefully I will get to level 100 soon. My main hobby in Wynncraft is Quests and Dungeons as it is the best leveling system for me. I would also probably be interested in taking over territories once I get the chance to if I do get accepted into the guild.

My previous guild affiliation was about a year ago when I first started playing my friend invited me to his guild but it was disbanded due to him disbanding it/the guild system getting updated? I'm not really sure but for the most part I do not really have much experience with guilds however I am willing to learn anything that needs to be learned in this guild :).

My aptitudes are I am active, I am good at raiding dungeons and doing missions. When I set my mind to do something I pretty much always make sure it gets done. Also Mage is my main class right now which my friend told me is pretty useful so I would be willing to be a support in dungeons if necessary

I think of myself as a nice, friendly person who gets along with people and a person who is neat, determined and serious when I need to be. Some of my favorite things to do IRL are playing computer games (obviously), cooking (even though I'm pretty bad it) and taking my dog on walks.

I would be interested in IK (Imperial Knights) because it entails one of my main enjoyments of the game killing stuff and taking land. I would also be interested because I have not done territory takeovers yet and I am very interested in that and is probably the main reason why I want to join this guild.

-Side Note

So yeah that is my guild application I know I am not a level 90 or higher but I would like to join the guild to get a feel for it and just to have people to chat with while I am doing quests. I plan on to keep power leveling so if I cannot be accepted due to my level I promise I will apply soon with a higher level. Thanks for reading -Lanbry

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  16. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Happy Pride y'all!

[​IMG]
    by Grand Duke @Fox

Fox, dotGenco and Ascended Kitten like this.
  17. Elephat

Elephat hi HERO

Minecraft:
    I would prefer to not use my real name here, but the first letter is J. ;P
    But, I will give you my username ingame, which is "Elephat".
    I live in California, USA, and my timezone is PDT (Pacific Daylight Time.)
    I have 2 level 100 classes, and my main hobby in Wynncraft is probably being very social, and fooling around a lot in that sense. (A good example is 2 years or so ago the time me and about 5 other friends all disguised as pigs, jumped on each other's shoulders, (back when stacking was a thing for vips :C) and rode a horse all around the Wynn province terrorizing newbies until we ended up in Nemract. Then we fueled up on Nemract whiskey, ran to Troms and clobbered CoW while still all woozy lmfao)
    (I'll probably end up missing one)
    KnV (KnightOfValor)
    TNA (Nethers ascent)
    Tsd (TruthSworD)
    Possibly Hax? Don't remember lol
    (HackFourms)
    Very friendly(Usually), Creative, Smart, Funny.

Still working on the first part of this question, and I doubt I'll come up with an answer very soon. My favorite things to do in real life include joking around with friends, reading a really good book, sleeping in (way too late most of the time), and hiking around in the wildest wilderness I can find.
    I would like to be a part of the IK branch because I've never really known too much about this whole world in Wynncraft that is the guild wars. Whenever I've been in a guild I've just been there to be social or to essentially be comedic relief. But, I've learned a little, including that it seems pretty fun and intense from my brother irl (Who was in a guild that was on the front lines for a while until it collapsed/died). So anyway, Now that school is out I've got time to have fun learning the ropes of guild wars, and it would be an honor to do it with you!

-Elephat (J)

Extra notes:
    Happy now!?!????!>!!? @dotGenco
    (that nerd has been harassing me to make an application, so now here I am)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Blazo, Fox, dotGenco and 3 others like this.
  18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in on week. Best of luck to you!

[​IMG]

dotGenco and Ascended Kitten like this.
  19. Babagoof

Babagoof Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    • My name is Justin, I live in New Jersey, meaning my timezone is EST(Eastern Standard Time). I am 17 years old. My in-game name is Babagoof

• My highest level class on Wynncraft currently is a level 92 Assassin. Although I am power-leveling with my friend on a level 61 Assassin,I have this character for high level events. My main hobbies in Wynncraft consist of grinding, exploring secret locations, questing, and although I am still getting used to it, I am involving myself more in the community market.

• I don't have much experience in the "new" guild system. About a year or so ago I was in a guild with a few friends just to get guild XP, this was around the time where guild raiding was a little broken and didn't quite work. I left this guild because all my friends stopped playing and I didn't want to be affiliated with a dead guild.

• I have a lot of experience with the Wynncraft map especially around the Gavel Province. Regarding questing, I have completed over 60% of the Wynncraft quests (post 2016) over 3 or more times. I think I am a very skilled Assassin with regards to PVP. I am active and very fun to play with. I can be determined at times when it comes to getting things done.

• I think of myself as a kind and caring individual. I am very nice and I try my best to get along with others. Some of my real life hobbies are playing videogames, playing musical instruments, and hanging out with my friends.

• I would like to be apart of the IK (Imperial Knights) branch. I can help out with capturing territories, defending our territories, and being active and participating with other guild members when needed.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope I get to see you all in game some day - Babagoof

20. Blazo

Blazo Playing Wynn since 2016 VIP+

Minecraft:
    not recommended for dark theme xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.