1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A message from the Imperial Council:

We are glad to inform both of you that your applications to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome into Imperial, see you soon!

Mr_Ege, Kvmilla, Fox and 1 other person like this.
  2. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    The recruitment thread is at the bottom of the first page, and in a few hours it'll fall to page 2.

I'm gonna change that.

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  3. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?

Hi you can call me whatever you like I don't really mind
    Ayalaa
    I live in south england, my timezone is GMT

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

I don't usually have much time to actually play Wynncraft anymore, but my favourite activities were doing quests and exploring places! I kinda just wanna settle down in a guild and stay there, and feel secure in a community. Since the community has changed drastically in my eyes, old people have left and new people have joined I don't really recognise anyone anymore, bar a few people. I want to get back into the community, for about a year now I've felt very disconnected.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):

HoF

4. What are your aptitudes?

I guess I'm a GM, if that means anything. Wouldn't really call it a natural talent, if you know the story of how I got there. I'm pretty good at lootrunning, if that's a skill that you like. Other than that, I'm just average. I don't have any natural skills that spring to mind. I'm a pretty slow learner, so I just gotta work hard at everything I guess.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

I like partying and getting drunk on weekdays. I'm a pretty sociable person I guess, but like everyone I have my downsides. I can be pretty reclusive at times, but I try to be optimistic and happy. Gaming-wise, I like to play Pokemon, cod, fortnite, pubg, overwatch, zelda and a whole lot more. I like to listen to cloud rap mostly, like lil peep, xxxtentacion and other people like that.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

Because I probably won't be able to participate in guild wars, i'd like to part of the MB because that sounds fun. Also, if i learn to code properly and not just yml and ws, then i'll try joining the IFTA. Other than that, I'd like to get to know the guild more and progress in the ladder before I apply for Duma.

thanks for reading my application xoxo

Ascended Kitten and Kvmilla like this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:

[​IMG]
    We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you in Imperial!

5. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Second page bump ree

6. SlyD0g

SlyD0g Wouldn’t you like to know HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My name is John, IGN: SlyD0g and I currently live in South Korea, GMT+9, but I'm moving back to the US pretty soon (EST).

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    Highest level class is lv 97 archer (all my other classes are 78+), I mainly just like to socialize, loot run, and help others with quests. I joined the Wynn community over five years ago and have been on and off ever since, but now I don't know many people and would just like to find my way back into the community to socialize and have fun with others.

I was in Kangronomicon about two years ago.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I was briefly affiliated with the White Wolves as well

I work well with others and most people tend to think that I am friendly and very easy to approach. People also tell me that I am extremely helpful not just in Wynncraft but in real life as well.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I like solving puzzles (like the Rubik's cube) and just hanging out with my friends in general. I also love playing other games such as Overwatch or PUBG.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    IFTA sounds quite appealing to me, I have always had an interest in the trade market, though, I am not a coder, so I don't know if I could help in any other way. It would be interesting to see how we can improve the market for the guild. My second choice would be Duma as I always like to meet and socialize with new people and have fun with them. Opening guild affairs seems to be a valuable part of the guild and I would be happy to carry out that role.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  7. Grixwea

Grixwea Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

I am Yunus and I go with the username “Grixwea” I am from Turkey and my timezone is gmt +3 (Istanbul)

My highest level class is my trustworthy mage . I have several hobbies in wynncraft such as wandering around , doing quests etc. I also help people in my free time ( I am usually free because just like I said I love wandering around) I have been here for over 5 years now so you can see that I am a patient person :D

3. Previous guildaffiliation(s):

I used to be a part of these guilds :Necronomicon , Insomnium( We always tried to build a Turkish community with my friend Magicalyule We were in this server since 2013 We found many Turkish players ,

We gave them emeralds we helped them but in the end no one stayed for too long. So we decided to open our own guild where we can help people more efficiently but soon because of some reasons we finished this project too . But It was not a failure if you accept me to this guild I will continue my search to find more Turkish players and if they are strong I will recommend them this guild.)

I can speak Turkish and I might help this guild with my timezone. I can also help our fellow guild members if you accept me to this humble guild. I can also help in various ways not just in guild wars or so . I can talk with people if they are feeling uncomfortable I can give them suggestions if you are feeling bad just send me a text! I have been here for over 5 years now which shows that I am a patient person. I love taking things slow just to see the beauty of Wynn

I think I am a weird person in real life :D I love reading books such as LOTR , Hobbit etc. I also love mountains I love those amazing sights
    . I love cycling. I love history actually I’m in love with it. I love listening to some good old Queen singles and etc

6. Which branch (IK,MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I love guild wars so I might go for IK but the idea of an Imperial band is something unique.If you accept me to your guild (It doesn’t matter if it’s IK or MIB ) I promise I will do my best.

P.S: Special thanks to Magicalyule. He showed me this amazing guild

Magicalyule, Fox and Ascended Kitten like this.
  8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:

[​IMG]

We are happy to inform the both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome into Imperial!

9. TheAlphaSlime

TheAlphaSlime The Alpha of a pack of green blobs with no spines. VIP+

Minecraft:

My names Josh, User: TheAlphaSlime, Timezone: EST

Level 100 warrior. My main hobbies are grinding, doing quests, and helping lower levels with their quests.

I used to be in a now-inactive guild called Justice Legion, and I was the main leader of territory attacks.

I work very well with others, and I'm willing to help others whenever they need it. I also have a lot of free time to help the guild once im done with school.
    I'm a modest person, so I don't think of myself highly, but I'm still very competitive and always strive for improvement. I spend most of my time playing video games like rocket league, rainbow six siege, and wynncraft (of course). I also practice speedsolving the Rubik's cube, and play a bit of soccer.
    I'd like to be a part of the Imperial Knights. I have a lot of experience in PvE, and I have a lot of time to help with attacks whenever we're doing them. I also like interacting with the community, and since the people of the IK are constantly in comms, I think I'd fit quite well. However, I wouldn't mind being in any of the branches of the guild

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  10. MartinCo

MartinCo Well-Known Adventurer

1. What is your name: Martin
    username, : MartinCo
    location, : Slovenia
    timezone?: GTM +1 (German)

2. What is your highest level class, : Assassin lv 100
    and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc): Warring and guilds.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I used to be an old Libertas chief

4. What are your aptitudes? Not getting bored of warring; in process of making a life steal build; i like to help others and not make them feel misreble.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?: I am a realist and in life...wait...i dont have one. Playing video games and being social in games.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?: IK i like to be in the action and have the adrenalin pumping through my veins.

11. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Level 59! <3

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  12. YesImEz

YesImEz Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My name is Sze Chai, IGN is YesImEz,. I live in Hong Kong, UTC+8 (HKT)

Highest level class is lv 83 archer, I mainly just like to hang out in guild chat and join parties or quest with friends, I also like helping others with quests or just levelling up. I joined the Wynn community roughly 2-3 years ago and have been on and off ever since trying to get back into the game recently have been very active until I got an error on my pc that idk how to fix, but now I don't know many active people and would just like to find a nice active guild with a good community so that I can have fun and make new friends.

I was in HoF (Part of the Federation) for a while now.

I was also in 2 other guilds that were dead and had no active members so nothing big really
    I work well with others and like hopping into discord calls so that we can maybe do some quests or something, I guess most people find me a nice person to work with and pretty helpful.

I like hanging out with my friends and playing multiple mobile games such as shadow fight 3. I generally just like being online and talking to other people and doing some group activities.

IK sounds like the branch I would like to join because I'm into the PvE aspect of the game and enjoy fighting wars. I enjoy going into battle with others and I will try to be online and join in as many wars as I can. My second choice might be MIB because it sounds like a really fun thing to do and I really do like joining in events. I generally like socializing and I think this would be a fun way to meet up with others for a activity.

Fox and Ascended Kitten like this.
  13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are happy to inform the both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to the Imp family!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, feel free to apply again in one or two weeks.

14. Ckeeperkiller924

Ckeeperkiller924 lover of chaos

Minecraft:
    IGN: Ckeeperkiller924
    time zone: eastern US

my highest level is a level 81 archer and currently my main objective is to do the ??? quest then hit level 101 and complete every quest in the game, once I do that I will most likely be down for warring as much as possible.

I have been is 2 previous guilds. 1 known as "The Clockworks" was an extremely low level and fairly inactive guild and it took me only 3 days to climb the ranks from recruit to chef, the other guild is the one I am currently in known as "Wrath Of Poseidon" is a fairly normal guild with a discord server and fairly active players but it was boring no one ever did much and there was never a single guild attack on any territory. out side of specific guilds I was able to play it smart while in the clockworks guild and take over 4 territories in less than 10 minutes with out having to attack once.

when it comes to fighting I am a fairly normal archer as in I keep my distance and always use spells even when not needed but other than that I am very patient, I'm willing to do as much research as needed or find my own way when it comes to doing any quest, and I enjoy searching around in the wynncraft market and doing business for better gear. also I love trying to keep track of most the lore of wynncraft and trying to piece together the past.

when it comes to real life I would think of my self as loyal to things like this and trust worthy to friends but at the same time willing to do something sly and mischievous to get away with a good item or away from danger. my favorite thing to do it well play video game and not just wynncraft. other thing you should know is that 1 over the next month I will not be on every day due to final exams but after that its summer for me. also I'm extremely used to having to make friends with people far away cause I already have a great friend from new Zealand.

I'm looking to join the imperial knights and help out all I can with attacking territories and defending ours if needed but until I hit level 101 I cannot make any promises. also when it comes to making or dealing with alliances I'm not the best and I rather not have to speak but I will try to provide gifts such as extra legendary and rare items I find that I don't want.

ALSO I was wonder a few things like how do we rank up or is there a set system you have for that, who all are our alliances, and do we have a discord server at all cause if you do accept me I would gladly provide my discord username and join said server.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  15. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Heya! We do indeed have an alliance discord which we actively use. The alliance is called the federation.
    Should your application be accepted you'll be invited to our own discord, where we keep all useful links and servers as well.

Kvmilla likes this.
  16. Ckeeperkiller924

Minecraft:
    thanks for the information I will keep it in mind in case I ever need it

17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. On top of that, we have seen you, being accepted to another guild you've applied to, therefore we cannot accept you into Imperial.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Kvmilla and Ascended Kitten like this.
  18. Ckeeperkiller924

Minecraft:
    fine by me

19. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    upload_2018-4-27_14-53-59.png
    Can this not happen?

20. Blazo

Blazo Playing Wynn since 2016 VIP+

Minecraft:
    -What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    My real name is Joshua, my IGN is BlazoRaptor, I am from Mexico currently in the Central Timezone

-What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest class is a lvl 88 mage (and im getting higher by the minute) and I have a lvl 81 (almost 82) assassin which is my oldest class from before i took a big break from wynn. My main hobby on wynn is questing, progressing on the qira hive on my mage, i sometimes go on my assassin to grind for lvl 82 at The Hive. I'm not particularly good with the market as I'm not exactly experienced in prices, and since my previous guilds didnt do wars, I dont really know what its like (and I would like to learn)

-Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I was in small guilds before i took a 2 year break from wynncraft, but I do not remember the names. I left due to inactivity in the guilds. I want to join Imperial so I'm part of a big, active guild and be part of a nice community.

-What are your aptitudes?
    I'm a team player and I'm always willing to help out and do what's best for the community.I'm good with others and solving problems. I'm ambitious and I'm tolerant.

-What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think I'm a good person, I'm good with people and I dont get angry a lot. I'm very logical, and I always seek the best for my fellow allies and friends. I like to draw and I spend a lot of time watching videos and playing/chatting with online friends. I have a good sense of humour and I'm mostly chill. Sometimes I can get angry but overall I'm nice.

-Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I'd say the Duma because I'm good at solving problems (as mentioned earlier) and I would be good at helping the other people in the Duma take the best decision possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.