1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⭐️ Lightly Toasted Heroes ⭐️ | Recruiting All Levels!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by klove89, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kracker_

Kracker_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump! gl on recruiting : )

2. MalachiMasaki

MalachiMasaki What am I doing with my life CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like toast.

3. Crusty

Crusty Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    What is your in-game name?: Crustant
    What is your timezone?: est
    Why do you wish to join LTH?: I don't know, i just want to join a Wynncraft guild. This guild in particular looked pretty cool so i figured to attempt to join it.
    What do you enjoy doing in-game?: I like doing the dungeons, getting to a big enough level and moving onto the next dungeon. I find them really fun. Besides that i like killing stuff, and zippin and zappin around with my totem.
    How active are you?: I'm a streamer, and i have school, so i don't have a huge amount of time. I'm completely free on weekends and some days i have streaming days while other days i'm free. When the days i am free, i can play from 3-10 PM EST time. (Huger time on weekends)
    Why should you be a part of LTH?: I honestly don't know, i've been really getting into wynncraft and i just want to join a guild and have more people to hang out with that do the same thing. I've been trying forever to get my friends to play wynn and i couldn't so i figured to make some friends who do play wynncraft. But if i had to say, i'm a huge team player when it comes to most games so i guess that will help when i'm needed?
    Who invited you? (optional): myself :Laughing_Crying:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.