1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

✼ Oniyan's Art Shop ✼ Closed

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by oniyan, Mar 10, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunbun924

Bunbun924 Bunny Senpai HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey, I just was browsing the forums and this art looks great, so I guess I am going to order some!
    • Number of Characters: One
    • Chibi/Standard: Standard
    • Headshot/Bust/Waist/Full Body: Full Body
    References: http://imgur.com/a/rUYAu

Additional Character/items: A bow, arrow, and water

Description:
    So basically, just my minecraft skin but realistic and I'd like the bunny ears to be straight up. Then, my position will be drawing the bow Spring but more realistic again and not pixel-like. It will have an ice arrow being shot because in the definition of the mythic bow spring from Wynncraft it says that it shoots ice. Then by the feet just have water swirling around. The background can be white and I'd like the person shooting the arrow a little to the left but still looking forward so you can see the face. Just have a simple smile on the face. Thank you so much!

I'm not really sure how much this will cost, but I have 1 stack of le, so as long as it's less than that, we are in business!

2. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Number of characters: One
    • Headshot/Bust/Waist/Full Body: Waist, but a little beneath the waist too. My pants are gr8.
    • Reference images:
    • Additional characters/items: Nah
    • Description: I would like my pose to be similar to Napoleon's, considering my skin is based on him. Please use the color of the top of my pants and not his though. Would also like a relatively neutral but slightly happy expression, like in both pictures.
    • Anything else? Nope

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  3. Retathrah

Retathrah Retired Nostalgia Hunter, Tired Metalworker CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Aware of your temporary closed state, however, I will be patent and am just putting this here because the art you produce is FUCKING FANTASTIC AS FUCK.

Number of characters: One.
    Chibi/Standard: Standard
    Headshot/Bust/Waist/Full Body: Full Body
    Reference images: Current Skin
    Additional characters/items: Zenyatta's Orbs of Destruction (the ones that float around his neck), the Futuristic cosmetic weapon skins for the Wand, Dagger, and Bow
    Description: Dagger is only hinted at as it's on the back of my character, the bow is held in the right hand, wand is held in the left striking the ground (like a hiking stick or something like that). The Orbs would be from Zenyatta's default skin and are golden. The pose would be facing the veiwer in a "Here I am, and I am going to kick your ass." or intimidating kind of manner. The spiral on the front of my skin is meant to be square and cubey (being Gali's Nuva symbol from Bionicle). And the background would have either the Corkus City Castle, or the path to the Guild hall in Cinfras behind me, whichever of the two would be easier to produce or your preference.

Anything else? Other than the symbol on the front being it's cubey nature and the expresion of intimidation, nothing much else. And 'Zen's orbs being around my neck slighly away and spread out from one an other.

Go ahead and get to this whenever you are able to, as you are closed due to many requests. I get it, greatness takes time to produce and it'd be worth the wait seeing your examples and created works quality.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  4. oniyan

oniyan bamboozle insurance

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Your payment will be 32 LE (28 LE for character + 4 LE for items).

Bunbun924 likes this.
  5. Bunbun924

Bunbun924 Bunny Senpai HERO

Minecraft:
    Okay, thank you!

6. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Your payment will be 16 LE.

Drew1011 likes this.
  7. Zeakso

Zeakso Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    This is for a friend ^^
    • Number of characters: 1
    • Chibi/Standard: chibi
    • Headshot/Bust/Waist/Full Body: full body
    • Reference images: http://prnt.sc/euohcw <= "reference pic"
    • http://prnt.sc/euoj46 <= eyes
    • https://namemc.com/skin/85a03fca5238aad5 <= her skin
    • Additional characters/items: NA
    • Description: She does cardio where she need to drink 4 litres of water everyday, so the way i thought about the pic was that her as a medium sized chibi, inside the large "reference pic", where shes upside down but tiled to the left a bit. Her arms "waving" like shes struggling to move. and for her facial expression i want her to be sad and for the eyes i put a pic on how it should be.

8. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    • Number of characters: 1
    • Headshot/Bust/Waist/Full Body: Full Body
    • Reference images:
      [​IMG][​IMG]
    • Additional items: The Void Scepter has a branch made of stone that acts as the main part of the scepter. The spherical crystal’s color is a glowing dark purple and is held by the stone branch’s “claw.” The Void Shield is a hexagonal stone shield with the outer edge having a platinum metal rim surrounding it and the center of the shield has the same symbol as the one on the chestplate.
    • Description: He is wearing silver, lightweight chestplate armor like a battlemage with metal shoulder pads. The symbol in the center of the chestplate and Void Shield on kazumeep's picture should be a dark purple color. Robes should be formal while covering the chestplate a bit but just enough to show the symbol and the color of the robes should be purple with a black trim with dark grey as shown in Alma's rendition of my character. Black pants are underneath the robe. Boots are black with grey lacing. Hands have black, fingerless gloves. His skin is greyish-white. Eyes are dark purple. Hood is drawn back to reveal midnight-black hair with a part of the hair drooped like in the pictures. He is in an ancient library inhabited by white orbs with a purple tint to the edges. He is reading a book on a pedestal with his Void Shield set aside, but still holding the scepter in his right hand. He stands up straight but his left hand is on the book to show that he is reading it. His face is calm, as if deep in thought when reading the book. His position on the canvas is in the center.
    • Anything else?: Words at the bottom of the picture that read "Xeravak, Archmage of the Void"

9. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Your payment will be 38 LE (28 for character + 2 LE each for orbs, wand, dagger, bow, and background).
    By any chance, would you happen to have any pictures of the futuristic skins for the weapons?

Retathrah and 01100110111 like this.
  10. Retathrah

Retathrah Retired Nostalgia Hunter, Tired Metalworker CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sure will, when i get home. Will be added to this post.

EDIT: @oniyan added the screen shots, need a better angle?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  11. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nooooooooooo rip all the poor ppl like meeeee

I tried to save up for a headshot and did, then looked at the post now its 12

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  12. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Tubular Toasts here's yours ;D
    Number of characters: 1
    Chibi/Standard: standard
    Headshot/Bust/Waist/Full Body: headshot
    Reference images:
    Additional characters/items:
    Description: 3/4 view with head facing camera. Draw the face like you do in wynn academy. Give him a nice wink wonk ;^) center him. Do a simple background(preferably an orangey one)
    : \ /
    [​IMG]
    Accepted! Your payment will be 12 LE.

Tubular Toasts and 01100110111 like this.
  13. Tubular Toasts

Tubular Toasts I Make Some Drawings lvl. 9¾ Pasta Chef VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow! I love it!

14. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NOTICE: Locking the thread and closing the shop because of school. I will unlock the thread and reopen the shop when I am ready to take commissions again.

15. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    Thread open per op request.

Could I request Wynn academy to be continued?

Pepo, Killerfish and oniyan like this.
  16. oniyan

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i'm

kazumeep, 01100110111 and Killerfish like this.
  17. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    lit fam

01100110111 and oniyan like this.
  18. Berriiee

Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Im? I dont know the meaning of this

oniyan likes this.
  19. kazumeep

kazumeep PhD in Procrastination VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    EEEEEE ITS BACK

._.?

oniyan likes this.
  20. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    it's back but still says closed ;-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.