Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✴ Children Of Eris ✴ Now Recruiting Active Players! ✴ No Level Requirement! ✴

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Cenpyla, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatus

Avatus Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: Matty707
    Discord Tag: What?
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard
    Main Class & Level: Archer, 32
    How Often You're Active: A fair amount.
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: I've never joined a Guild before on this server/game. Seems interesting and fun. :-)
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: Emeralds, XP, smiles, etc. :-)
    Tell Us About Yourself! I am Groot. No, just kidding. I am fairly open minded and willing to answer any questions you have about me. Most of them at least. :P

2. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't apply for a guild if you're not going to read the thread. :)

Verle likes this.
  3. Blakey 852

Blakey 852 I'm Erect'n A Warrior Kill Right over there! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So to those Applying to the guild, Can you please provide a Timezone, it does help us plan out events and helps determine who is on when, a good site is Timeanddate, aka a Website about times and dates!
    if you want to see your own timezone.

Discord is the main Voice channel, if you don't know what discord is, then either look it up at the Discordapp website or ask in your app in all honesty.

How often you are active, please provide a rough guess? like im personally 1-2 hours every few days. (and if you have reasons like i have University, that can stop you from playing, please let us know in app)

How you can Contribute? please don't say Guild Exp and Emeralds, honestly, everyone should do that automatically :P more of if you can provide helpful insights into quests, leveling, having fun and doing group activities.

About yourself? well put something interesting in here, from Ingame stuff to just stuff that you've done in minecraft! experience is key!

7nd, Cenpyla and Verle like this.
  4. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To be fair, it is explained in the thread was Discord is and how to get and use it. And the about yourself section doesn't even have to be about Minecraft, hell, tell us about your cats or something! But everything else I 100% agree with.

Verle likes this.
  5. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

Verle likes this.
  6. Acius

Acius traps are not gay

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Acissej1460
    Discord Tag: Aucis
    Time Zone: Hong Kong
    Main Class & Level: Archer lvl 45
    How Often You're Active: unfortunatly I have school so I can only come on at Friday, Saturday and Sunday unless I have holiday.
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: I like helping others and playing with others
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: lvling up the guild
    Tell Us About Yourself! I play CS:GO too

7. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

8. Bakubit

Bakubit Can't choose a single class to level HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Bakubit
    Discord Tag: Bakubit #5403
    Time Zone: AEST (Australia/Sydney)
    Main Class & Level: Don't really have a 'main' class, but i've been playing my Knight (lv. 43) a lot recently i'll go with that.
    How Often You're Active: Every 1-2 days for at least an hour but often more.
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: Your Guild seems kind and chill, which really appeals to me. I'd like to have a couple of friends that I can chat with and know that they're there to listen.
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: I really enjoy chatting with people and helping them out. If anyone in the guild ever wants to talk I will gladly and if they need help or have a question, I probably won't know the answer but i'm glad to do all I can to help out! (I don't mind donating a few emeralds and adding xp every now and then)
    Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a 15 year old Australian male. I am a really kind and curious person, always willing to answer questions but most likely dish out just as many. I'd like to say I have an alright sense of humour though not everyone would enjoy it. I enjoy casual conversations about memes and such, but really try to steer clear of trouble or super deep/personal conversation in person as I can get really quiet/nervous. I do quite well in school and aim toward becoming a Psychiatrist, since knowing i've helped someone really gives me a sense of joy and accomplishment. I got into gaming when I first got New Super Mario Bros Wii as a kid. I love to play games like Splatoon, Terraria and Super Smash Bros though i've never really liked FPS's such as CoD or Battlefield. To sum it up i'm just a really optimistic and fun-loving person.

9. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Zarati

Discord Tag: Zarati (Keeping it simple )

Time Zone: GMT 00:00

Main Class & Level: Warrior - 83

How Often You're Active: 5-6 hrs most days (Having no School is awesome)

Why You Want To Join Our Guild: My current guild (Blacklisted) isn't very active/The owner ditched us

How You Can Contribute To The Guild: Other than a butt-ton of free pizza, I will willingly help people with Some Quests, I can also help People level, I'm open for Most Group events , I may also buy people things if they ask :3

Tell Us About Yourself! I am 13 yrs old and a Bi af piece of trash, I can be a good laugh sometimes, As-well as being serious at times, Seeing as i don't have many games I may not be the best person to ask when wanting to play a game with some-one :3 Sometimes i may forget to say i'm going on holidays/sleepovers so give me about 5 days if you don't see me on too often.

That good? ;3

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  10. Blakey 852

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Zarati, you app is abit, well Weak?

Timezone? GMT is just a name, if you are GMT 00:00 then put that xD

Contribute to guild, read some other apps for an idea xD

11. Verle

Verle Atlas Devotee HERO

Minecraft:
    Seems like @Zarati will contribute free pizza his humor and lightheartedness.

Cenpyla likes this.
  12. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I'm not great at Apps, Thanks for the heads up though, I'll edit my current app to suite standards.

Cenpyla and Verle like this.
  13. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username:StasherOStung
    Discord Tag:DerRon (Haven't opened it yet but in a few hours)

Time Zone:Turkey GMT +2
    Main Class & Level:18 Mage
    How Often You're Active:4-6 days a week (except this Thursday to Sunday)
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild:I want to develop the guild by xp and level ups
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild:Grinding and Guild level-up
    Tell Us About Yourself! I'm being honest, I'm 13, and I can't speak English very fluently (because I'm Turkish) but I will talk with, and help people in the guild.

#The Chidren
    #ChE
    #Eris

14. Blakey 852

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, Just to make a note, using Fancy colours that blend into the white background is not very helpful xD as it makes it harder to read, and Bump!

15. ClumsyRecon

ClumsyRecon Deadpool CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ;-;

16. Blakey 852

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B to the U to the M to the P

also know as a BUMP!

Cenpyla and 7nd like this.
  17. Skylight

Skylight Inextinguishable Spirit HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: BoYSwaG
    Discord Tag: TylerTehFuzzyPaw
    Time Zone: UTC/GMT +3 hours (dunno if this is right lol)
    Main Class & Level: Mage, lvl 30
    How Often You're Active: I am on for like 3-4 hours a day so that means 21-28 hours per week lel
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: I want to join the guild "Children of Eris" because I want to meet new people, maybe even make friends.
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: I can help people my level in the guild: do missions, dungeons etc. I can also donate eb weekly. I want to make friends <3
    Tell Us About Yourself!: Well.. I am 13 years old, from Bulgaria! I like watching anime and do gaming 24/7 XD. I like sports, maths, drawing. Also a designer and artist.

I want to join this guild, so I can make friends and help <3

Sincerely yours,
    BoYSwaG
    :blush::blush::hearteyes::hearteyes::saltedhigh:

Cenpyla likes this.
  18. kevyn9689

kevyn9689 Travelled Adventurer

In-Game Username: kevynstormgaming
    Discord Tag: kevyn
    Time Zone: central
    Main Class & Level: archer and 31
    How Often You're Active: trying to play 1 to 2 hours daily
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: been looking to join one that allows a level like mine i havent had much luck but im hoping i can join
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: emeralds and loot also if someone needs help i always help even if im in the middle of quest
    Tell Us About Yourself! (This is probably the most important to us.) hello im kevyn a roblox streamer on youtube i used to play minecraft back in 2011 to 2014 but i started playing roblox and now im back to minecraft i have a anger problem at times but i can control it people say im random so i guess im random ..... also at times im very quiet so if you speak to me and i on speak and i just type thats why
    i like to go exploring and im not good being by myself it helps if im with others when on anything idk what else to say im currently listening to a video right now and playing wynn and also typing this ....

thank you for reading this and approving this or not i hope you have a great day -kevyn :3

Verle likes this.
  19. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    MmmmMMM Bump~

7nd and Blakey 852 like this.
  20. Kimimono

Kimimono A mystery VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ign: DragonDefender12
    discord tag: nova_star_101 #5041
    time zone: bst +1
    class and lvl: Mage lvl45
    availability: almost every day like 3-5 hours (my life is Wynncraft :P)
    why I want to join: when I started playing I was fine on my own but when I found friends I enjoyed way more so I think having a group of people that I know would be awesome
    what I can contribute: I can donate some emeralds here and there give some xp and try and help in the guild
    about me: I am an 11 year old boy from England. I take time making friends at first but once I start to know people I talk like we have known each other for years. whenever someone needs any kind of help (even if I don't know them) I always stop to help them.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.