1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✴ Children Of Eris ✴ Now Recruiting Active Players! ✴ No Level Requirement! ✴

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Cenpyla, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There's only a couple unaccepted forms. We don't make it public whether someone was accepted or unaccepted, besides the addition to the members list on the main thread.

7nd likes this.
  2. ThePersonNxtDoor

ThePersonNxtDoor ThatGuyNextDoor

Minecraft:
    oh ok

3. Espionage

Espionage I do pretty neat stuff sometimes...

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey, the link u sent, I think it expired... Could u set it not to expire? U might need to PM it to me again :/

4. endrus_77

endrus_77 Titles are overrated HERO

Minecraft:
    Hope you are a more active leader than max was. :P

Cenpyla likes this.
  5. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm probably the most active in the guild, actually. It gets lonely. :')

6. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

7. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

8. Blakey 852

Blakey 852 I'm Erect'n A Warrior Kill Right over there! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can i get a Nice new Bump?

7nd and Cenpyla like this.
  9. Redikon

Redikon Travelled Adventurer

In-Game Username: scottdude60
    Discord Tag: Redikon
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Main Class & Level: Archer/Lvl 46 (still grinding)
    How Often You're Active: Anytime during week will vary in the future but 10+ hours a week
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: Bored of solo and want to make new friends
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild:I can help lower levels and such i can get info about where how to level and where to get gear and whats needed I can also help people with money problems i find it easy to get money
    Tell Us About Yourself! I'm an older fellow I can be very mature I'm a mmorpg gamer so nothing is new to me and i have been playing minecraft for over 5 years now I'm a pretty active talker and i can adjust my language to age level as in i can be mature and clean mouthed towards younger players or i can act kinda foul but this is me say anything back if you wanna know something else

10. miyoriia

miyoriia Catgirl CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Nice job on the guild Cenpy, just have some fun here and there though :P

11. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's what the guild is for! ^u^ Thank you!

7nd likes this.
  12. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

13. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

14. Lexdale

Lexdale dead meme HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: specerz (I change it alot)
    Discord Tag: Spacey#4851
    Time Zone: PST? (I have no clue if that's correct or not I just googled it now ;p)
    Main Class & Level: Mage Level 41 currently (I do have a level 80 assassin but i'm not playing on it rn cus too much grinding >.>)
    How Often You're Active: Everyday for the most part (Can't really give a time estimate cus I just kinda play with my friend until he has to go or we get bored)
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild?: I want more friendos to play with (and also so I can set my guild xp 100 to loot farm without overleveling)
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild?: I'm fairly active and usually loot farm with guild xp on max as mentioned earlier.
    Tell Us About Yourself!: I like video games, music, anime, and I think i'm pretty chill for the most part. Sorry if it's not very descriptive idk how to describe myself.

Verle and Cenpyla like this.
  15. hyper

hyper lemin could oneshot HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Mikakuning
    Discord Tag: hyper #4887
    Time Zone: EST
    Main Class & Level: my main is a level 80 archer, I also have a level 59 archer, and a mage I'm currently playing on with a friend.
    How Often You're Active: 3 hours at the least every day unless something comes up.
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: because I think it'd be nice to have more friends to play with.
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: I loot farm sometimes, and I'd be find with doing /guild xp 100 while I farm. I wouldn't mind giving some emeralds as well.
    Tell Us About Yourself! well I like gaming, although I don't play too wide a range of games, I also like watching anime, and listening to music (electronic, for the most part).

Cenpyla likes this.
  16. Cenpyla

Cenpyla Zap HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Bump Bump

17. Seskar

Seskar Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: TwerkingTeddy
    Discord Tag: jaflenard #9471
    Time Zone: GMT+8
    Main Class & Level: Warrior Level 40
    How Often You're Active: Im Always active (because its summer) but when school start im also active but not too long only like 5-8 hours but if its weekend im active 12-15 hours (i dedicated my life to wynncraft)
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: I want to meet more people/friends and they say guild is fun right i wanted to try
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: I can contribute to the guild by helping members in their quest and other stuffs just tell me what to do and i'll do it (i don't really know how guild works here i wanted to try)
    Tell Us About Yourself! Well Im Asian i live in Philippines i dedicated my life playing games (like others) I do like playing mmorpg that's why im here. im Male 16 years old, hmm what else. People change.

Cenpyla likes this.
  18. Verle

Verle Atlas Devotee HERO

Minecraft:
    ≧ヮ≦ Seems about right..

In-Game Username: Verle
    Discord Tag: Verle#0412
    Time Zone: CEST (UTC+2)
    Main Class & Level: Archer, Lv. 87
    How Often You're Active: On weekdays 1-2 hours, during weekends a little more.
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: A guild that consists of "a group of friends playing Wynncraft together and helping each other out" is exactly what I'm looking for, ChE seems like a friendly Guild and it'd be a nice opportunity to make some new friends and see new faces.
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: Besides generally being able to contribute Emeralds/XP, I believe I'll be able to help Guild members with quests/other things concerning Wynncraft, hopefully add a little to conversations, and help them with things outside of the game - some say I'm decent at lending an ear.
    Tell Us About Yourself! Hi :) I'm a 16 year old from The Netherlands, maybe a few of you know me from my Shop thread. I'm a bit of a procastinator and a perfectionist. I love anything that can take my mind off of the real world/my problems - Wynncraft (and other games such as Osu and CS:GO), Badminton and Fast food (so bad .-.). When it comes to school, I feel like I should put some more effort into it, but I never do - However, I thoroughly enjoy Chemics and Mathematics. My friends say I tend to be a bit timid at times, so keep in mind I might not be very active in a Voice chat. In my remaining free time, I'm often on YouTube and Twitch, and I occasionally watch anime. My favorite season is Spring, my favorite color is blue. As of now, I don't have any plans for my future/a bucket list, but getting my first kiss would be a nice start, haha. Oh and, were I to be a child of Eris, I'd be Algos.

Thank you for considering my application - Verle

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    Cenpyla likes this.
  19. Llevgiarr

Llevgiarr Distreem

In-Game Username: Llevigar
    Discord Tag: Llevigar
    Time Zone: PST Time American
    Main Class & Level: Mage Lvl 58
    How Often You're Active: Im active a lot on weekends and about an hour on school days
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: You seem like an amazing chill group and my friend told me about it and it looks amazing so id like to join.
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: I'd contribute by bringing in experience for the guild and being at wars when needed
    Tell Us About Yourself! Im a funny nice guy that would love to help out

Cenpyla likes this.
  20. zelez123

zelez123 Travelled Adventurer

In-Game Username: zelez123
    Discord Tag: zel#6652
    Time Zone: EST (UTC-5)
    Main Class & Level: Mage, 55 (Yes, mage - but I do intend on leveling an archer sometime soon)
    How Often You're Active: Currently on nearly daily
    Why You Want To Join Our Guild: Main reason is Discord - having a program for messaging/voice is nice, but I don't like using Skype just because it's not a good program.
    How You Can Contribute To The Guild: Activity! I'll try to join voice calls and stuff on Discord, and be in-game. Ofc, I can contribute some exp, emeralds, whatever.
    Tell Us About Yourself! Played Wynncraft a year or two ago with some friends, and am started playing it more recently to explore Gavel and all the new content. I've been doing most of this solo, so I'm looking for a guild to play the game with. I'm a high school senior who regularly uses Discord to talk to other friends, so I'll probably be fairly active on it :)

Cenpyla likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.