1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✯The Furret Mafia [TFMA]✯ Come Join Us Today!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by FurretGod, Jun 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ely

Ely The Agent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumpityyyyyyy

2. FurretGod

FurretGod Don Furretto CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Furret Mafia as a trainee! We welcome you into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what you do with us!
    A message containing our discord link will be privately sent to you along with some information, and you have been invited to the guild!

Mardeknius likes this.
  3. minebot404

minebot404 Crescent Rose VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What is your IGN? minebot404

2) no.

3) What is your Discord username/tag?minebot404#1674

4) What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. Archer lv.102

5) Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? yes, Dark Knight was disbanded for some reason idk

6) Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? i want a team or someone to help me run EO, ill help with wars or something

7) How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. like 1-3 hours(i have parents)

8) Are Furrets cool? sound pretty cool

9) not rly

10) I swear on my honour to follow the rules of the furret mafia

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
  4. Fingiesan

Fingiesan Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN? -> Fingiesan

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing, you may skip this question. -> im 18

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? -> fingiesan

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. -> Warrior lvl 82, Shaman lvl 80.

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? -> Nope

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? -> I don't have a significant reason i just want a guild to dedicate my time with. I'm willing to be active with the guild whenever my schedule allows me to.

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. -> At least an hour a day maybe more depending on my schedule.

8)
    Are Furrets cool? -> yes

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add? -> nope

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.

I promise to follow all of the rules provided by Wynncraft and The Ferret Mafia's discord rules ^^

P.S. I can't post an image of me handwriting my allegiance to the rules because my forum account is too new :L

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
  5. Yuri Tsukita

Yuri Tsukita Skilled Adventurer

1) What is your IGN?

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing, you may skip this question.

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag?

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours.

8)
    Are Furrets cool?

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add?

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.

1) Quinnie_Von_Quin
    2) 24 years old.
    3) quin5375
    4) My highest level class is my lvl 70 archer, second after that is my lvl 43 ninja.
    5) I've never been in a guild before.
    6) I'm ready to put in my everything to make the guild as fun as possible!
    7) 3-6 hours per day, may be more some days.
    8) They totally are!!!
    9) I'm looking forward playing with you all!!!
    10) I, Quin, promise to follow the rules of Wynncraft, the rules of discord and the discord server.

6. Bengle_

Bengle_ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN?
    Bengle_

2) How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing, you may skip this question.
    skippity skip

3) What is your Discord username/tag?
    _bengle_

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.
    Boltslinger Archer: total levels 52, combat level 32

5) Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?
    Yes, on an old minecraft account a few years ago - I can't remember the name, and I joined one day and it was gone - I'm 99% sure it was dissolved

6) Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?
    I love the vibe of this guild and the culture advertised. I also love the community aspect of it. I'm wanting to contribute xp and emeralds when I get a higher level, and I'm willing to sacrifice to the Furret God

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours.
    It varies a lot, but as an estimate 3-10 hours in-game and Discord I go on an hour or so a day

8) Are Furrets cool?
    Ofc

9)
    I have been playing Wynncraft for a few years now, but I used to have a dodgy laptop so I wasn't able to start up minecraft for a long while. I recently got a new laptop, and have started from scratch in Wynncraft. On my old account I had a level 44 Mage

10)
    I, Bengle, promise to abide by all rules and guidelines provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord server.

7. HabiRose0706

HabiRose0706 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1) HabiRose0706
    2) yes
    3) habirose0706
    4) assassin lvl 36
    5) no
    6) so I can have fun playing with others, I am willing to contribute all I can
    7) probably 4-5 hours, discord way more
    8) Furrets are the coolest
    9) not at the moment
    10) I promise to follow all rules provided by both the discord and Wynncraft

8. Chraosulus

Chraosulus Don of the Furret Mafia HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Furret Mafia as a trainee! We welcome you into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what you do with us!
    A message containing our discord link will be privately sent to you along with some information, and you have been invited to the guild!
    A message containing our discord link will be privately sent to you along with some information, please leave your current guild so we can invite you.

9. Ely

Ely The Agent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    booooooooooooooooost

10. Chraosulus

Chraosulus Don of the Furret Mafia HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumperinos!

11. PsychicBeetle

PsychicBeetle The One HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN? PsychicBeetle

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older? 18+

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? psychicbeetle

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. Mage 105

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? Yep, I made one a long time ago with friends but none of them play now

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? I would like to try raids and harder boss alters. I am also willing to help lower lvl members.

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. 10-15 hours

8)
    Are Furrets cool? *Furret walk intensifies* Perhaps... *Looks up at Furret plushie*

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add? Babies are NOT dishwasher safe.

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server. I shall follow the rules of Furret

12. Chocolaty_Bear

Chocolaty_Bear Well-Known Adventurer

1) What is your IGN? - MilkTheViolin

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older? - 21

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? - proudcow

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. - Level 105 warrior and shaman

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? - no

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? - I want to be around active players and participate in guild activities

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. - 10-20 hours per week

8)
    Are Furrets cool? - the coolest

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add? - i like furrets

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server. - I, MilkTheViolin, promise to not break the server or guild rules.

Joches likes this.
  13. Joches

Joches Travelled Adventurer

1) What is your IGN? - Joches_

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older? - 21

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? - jochesje

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. - 105 archer and 104 assassin

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? - no
    6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? - Furret is cool. Other than that, just wanted to join a community guild with active players. Can help with raids and other guild activities.

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. - Honestly in game maybe like 10? Just casually play Wynn right now. Usually always in discord.

8)
    Are Furrets cool? - Yes

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add? - Furret Walk

10)
    - I will promise to follow all rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server. :thumbsup:

Chocolaty_Bear likes this.
  14. ModernTroglodyte

ModernTroglodyte Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. ModernTroglodyte
    2. Skip
    3. I don’t have Discord
    4. At the time of writing, a level 22 Mage
    5. No
    6. Mostly be chill, hangout with other members and support the Furret Mafia
    7. I don’t know, probably at least 30 minutes per day
    8. Yes, and they are very cute
    9. LONG LIVE FURRETGOD!
    10. I, ModernTroglodyte, hereby agree to all of the rules of Wynncraft and Discord

15. _Furuma_

_Furuma_ Newbie Adventurer

1) What is your IGN? _Furuma_

2) How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older? Nope

3) What is your Discord username/tag? furuma

4) What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. 68 warrior

5) Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? This my first apply to guild so im not part of guild before

6) Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? Because this the one guild i see at forum and i want to learn about wynncraft more

7) How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. 1 hour or 30 minit if i have thing todo

8) Are Furrets cool? I see the recruitment post and it cool tho

16. RowanRoot

RowanRoot Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN? - RowanRoot

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older? - almost 18

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? - ro_the_root

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. - lv 48 mage

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? - I have never joined a guild

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? - I have been wanting to have a community in wynncraft for some time, and hope to help brighten the guild, and assist people with tasks they need done.

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. - in game will vary, depending on what I have going on in my life, mostly can play during weekends for several hours at least. I can be more active chatting in discord, anytime really, especially in late afternoon/night

8)
    Are Furrets cool? - HELL YEAH

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add? - Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-do yickitey-dah, ping-pong, lippy-tappy, too-tah.

10)

I, RowanRoot, accept these rules.

17. NotKarizma

NotKarizma Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN? - NotKarizma

2) How old are you? - I'm 17

3) What is your Discord username/tag? - notyoki

4) What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? - im shaman and lvl 76 as of right now but im leveling up!

5) Have you been part of a guild before? - Nope

6) What would you like to do once part of the guild? - continue to play the game and just get max lvl
    7) How many hours per week will you be active? - in discord all the time, in game id say maybe 5 hours per week *it can be very random*

8) Are Furrets cool? - Yeah, :insert furret walk here:

9) skipping 9

10) Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.
    I, Notkarizma do agree

18. Qubuenti

Qubuenti Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN?
    Floatzelo

2) How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older?

3) What is your Discord username/tag?
    qubuenti

4) What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.
    Knight, lv.82

5) Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?
    I have not been in a guild before.

6) Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?
    Feels like this guild has a ton of character & a great place for my first time joining a guild! I am also willing to contribute whatever is necessary to help out the guild!

7) How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours.
    Depends; I'm usually on only long enough to complete dailies whenever my focus is away from Wynncraft; but if I have my full focus on Wynncraft, i'm on about 4-8hrs a day.
    I usually have discord on for most of the day, but It does take me quite a long while for me to give a response.

8) Are Furrets cool?
    Super cool, without a doubt.

9) Any other comments you would like to add?
    I'm pretty casual & I don't talk much at all in-game or outside of game, but I'll try the best I can to keep up what's necessary for the guild! ^-^

10) Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.
    I promise to follow ALL THE RULES provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
  19. ikako

ikako Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1) What is your IGN?
    ikako_

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older?

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag?
    .lillie.
    4)
    105 Arcanist and 105 Lightbender. Waiting for dxp to get a sharpshooter and acrobat to 105

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?
    No not had one before in 10 years of playing

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?
    it seems cool :D ive been looking for a space to find active players to talk with and help with dungeons and stuff and wars also seem fun. also top 500 support player in overwatch so i hope my heal slut powers can translate to lightbender healing (though i do find arcanist way more fun)

7)
    discord pretty much every day but in game probably 5 or so days a week (my adhd brain only lets me play one game at once and i'm currently playing through other games before i go back to wynncraft)

8)
    Are Furrets cool?
    they're the best snakes pretending to be mammals

9)

10)
    of course :D im not the rule breaking type (unless the rules are unjust) and i strive to be as accepting as possible

20. TheMangaNerd

TheMangaNerd Skilled Adventurer

1) What is your IGN? Humbelee(On the guild im still named TheMangaNerd. Idk why it happens but it will change sooner or later i guess).

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older? 18+

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag? TheMangaNerd#2097

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting. Lv105 Archer, Lv83 Shaman.

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure? Yes, i have been in a guild before named "Boom" and its because no one is online anymore.

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild? I would really like to contribute to a guild that is active (got a bigger purpose to help the guild).

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours. Im almost entirely on discord when i have breaks or have finished my day at college, and in game im online alot. Just havent been on alot lately cause of the guild being non-active now.

8)
    Are Furrets cool? They are not only cool but they are also cute.

9)
    Other players comes to fight, with strength and such great might but i can walk(They can walk).

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server. Im very strict about following rules, and i promise i will follow em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.