Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ✯The Furret Mafia [TFMA]✯ Come Join Us Today!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by FurretGod, Jun 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurretGod

FurretGod Don Furretto CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

I, FurretGod, open the doors to everyone...

The Doors of the Furret Mafia!
    Greetings everyone! We are the Furret Mafia, also known as TFMA, and we are recruiting those who are willing to submit and sacrifice to the cause! Before going into the specifics of it all, I should introduce myself.

My name is FurretGod, and I am the Don and the Father of the Furret Mafia. We all have initially come from the recently dissolved Zealous Savants, and we are now to rise again! Let me introduce to you what being part of the Furret Mafia really means!

[​IMG]

The Furret Mafia [TFMA] was first established on the 5th of June, 2023. The Furret Mafia Family is currently being run by myself alongside my carefully chosen Underbosses. Prior to raising up this family, we were once part of another organization called the Zealous Savants [ZSV], which has been dissolved and deemed closed due to inactivity. However, we have decided to persevere and erect this brand new guild as a way to show our fervent endurance to the cause of the previous guild. If you visit our discord server, you can see our cause under the Lore section!

[​IMG]

Although our guild may be young in age, we have already accomplished so much already!

Though we may be a new guild, the Furret Mafia is built on the foundations of friendship and unity. We believe in creating a close community where every member is valued and respected. From the moment you join, you'll be welcomed into our family of Wynncraft enthusiasts, ready to explore the vast lands of Wynn together.

As a member of the Furret Mafia, you'll experience the power of collective progress. Our guild is dedicated to helping one another succeed in various quests and challenges throughout the Wynncraft realm. Whether you're venturing into treacherous dungeons, hunting formidable bosses, or delving into mysterious quests, our experienced players will be there to lend their expertise, offering guidance and support to ensure your success.

But our family is not just about accomplishing individual goals; it's about fostering a strong sense of community. We organize regular guild events and activities, where members can unite to conquer difficult missions as a united force. In the Furret Mafia, you'll find friends who share your passion for Wynncraft and who will stand by your side through both victories and defeats.

Joining the Furret Mafia means joining a family that will be there for you every step of the way. We're committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive and enjoy the wonders of Wynncraft. Together, we'll explore hidden secrets, conquer daunting challenges, and celebrate the achievements of our guildmates. So, if you're seeking a close community in the vast realm of Wynncraft, the Furret Mafia welcomes you with open arms. Join us on this extraordinary journey, and let's create lasting memories as we conquer the lands of Wynn together. Remember, in the Furret Mafia, we support, uplift, and adventure as a family.

[​IMG]

To make your lives easier, we have compiled an infographic making it easy to understand what each of our ranks entails!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Be active! Our mafia-based ranking system is utilized to determine whether you'll be promoted or not. There is no level requirement, so we are very beginner friendly!

[​IMG] Be kind and courteous to your fellow guildmates!

[​IMG]

Copy and paste the questions and make a reply in the forums!

1)
    What is your IGN?

2)
    How old are you? If you are uncomfortable with sharing this, are you at least 18 or older?

3)
    What is your Discord username/tag?

4)
    What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? If you'd like, include other significant classes worth noting.

5)
    Have you been part of a guild before? If so, which one, and what was the reason for your departure?

6)
    Why do you want to become a member of TFMA? What are you willing to contribute to the guild?

7)
    How many hours per week will you be active? Include both in-game and Discord hours.

8)
    Are Furrets cool?

9)
    Any other comments you would like to add?

10)
    Before submitting this application, please write in written form a statement saying that you promise that you will follow all the rules provided by both Wynncraft and the Discord Server.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord!
    Discord Tag: jayarrcee

If you would like an invite to the Discord server, feel free to DM me! Anyone is welcome to join the Furret Mafia Discord server!

Thank you all, and have a nice day! :furrettowave:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
  2. Chraosulus

Chraosulus Don of the Furret Mafia HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow this guild is Awesome! Can't wait to see more people become part of our family!

FurretGod likes this.
  3. BrightHeart_99

BrightHeart_99 The Owlish CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    *All species welcome, especially otters. Wink Wink :wink:

FurretGod likes this.
  4. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumperinos

5. person614

person614 idk what im doin with my life

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    kinda just wanted to try im prolly not gonna get accepted
    1. person614
    2. nah
    3. person614#5893
    4. archer 24 :P but i kinda am trying mage rn
    5. nope
    6. just like chill and stuff
    7. 2 hrs a week (oh yeah parents!) but im on discord more
    8. i dont pokemon but they seem pretty cool

6. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Furret Mafia! We welcome you into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what you do with us!
    A message containing out discord link will be privatetly sent to you and you have been invited to the guild!

7. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    furret bump

8. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump10char

9. Nagini-4

Nagini-4 Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:

1) What is your IGN? - Nagini_4

2) How old are you? - I'm 19

3) What is your Discord username/tag? - j.o.r.m.u.n.gandr (I got an updated discord name)

4) What level is your highest leveled class, and what level is it? - That'd be my shaman at lvl 89. Currently vibing with mage and archer though.

5) Have you been part of a guild before? - Nope.

6) What would you like to do once part of the guild? - Continue to quest and have fun in this game.

7) How many hours per week will you be active? - For discord, pretty much anytime, in game, about 10 hours or more a week since I work.

8) Are Furrets cool? - Yeah, :insert furret walk here:

10. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Furret Mafia as a trainee! We welcome you into our family with open arms and can't wait to see what you do with us!
    A message containing our discord link will be privatetly sent to you along with some information, and you have been invited to the guild!

11. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Woooooo furret

12. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumperinos!

13. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump Time?

14. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes indeed it is bump time!

15. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump10char

16. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Furrrrrret

17. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumperinos

18. FurretGod

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    imagine playing wynncraf

19. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Imagine playing Wynncraft and not joining the Furret Mafia.

FurretGod likes this.
  20. Chraosulus

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Furret Bump time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.