1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild [✫⋆ Tni] ✧ The Dark Phoenix ( Level 70 ) ✧ Community And War Guild ✧ Recruiting Lvl 50+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by ThugFree, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yo im back from break so I bump :]

yuuenchi2 likes this.
  2. yuuenchi2

yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    WELCOME BACK

99loulou999 likes this.
  3. 3DBlockz

3DBlockz Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game username: 4D_Blockz
    Discord ID: 4DBlockz#5479
    What would you like us to call you?: 4D
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels):Warrior 57
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : PST
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: I have never been in a guild before
    Tell us about yourself: I started wynncraft back in late 2018 and have been inactive until a few months ago when i started my old profile back, I have have alot of experience in other RPGs and have a late game skyblock account.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: Just to join a wynncraft community that i can be apart of.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Give information to any new players that join and help out in raid/dungeons or wars.
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: I am very active in wynncraft and have discord on my phone so I am basically always on
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): Yes
    If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10: 5
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): Not many ingame skills but i am into agriculture
    Anything else you want us to know?: Every level i search to see if there is a better item i can use so im always ontop when it comes to stats

4. yuuenchi2

yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats youve been accepted! sorry for taking so long to respond. a bunch of stuff happened this week and i got distracted
    you can do "/guild join TNI" in game, and check your discord as well

5. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumb because bump is overrated

yuuenchi2 likes this.
  6. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump were always recruiting!

yuuenchi2 likes this.
  7. Mahesvara_101st_

Mahesvara_101st_ Lysis/Mahesvara_101st_

Discord ID: Lysis#2585
    What would you like us to call you?: Lysis since Mahesvara was just a name I used to create my MC account.
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Shaman Level 56
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : UTC-8 (PST)
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: None.
    Tell us about yourself: Used to play Wynn years ago on my brothers account, back when Bob's Weapons were the strongest and half if not all the islands and Galar were non existent. Finally decided to get my own account and now playing wynncraft again. My old Main was a 70+ Assassin, though im not sure of the level I remember going to Dead Island. I remember very few quests past lvl 60 content.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: Joining for a nice Wynncraft Community and that the Guild name relates to a character of a story i'm writing, whose name I have also been using as my Discord name and newer IGN's.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Will be around to help others when needed.
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: Started Wynn again 3 days ago and I'm almost always on Discord so long as a computer is in front of me though if I'm focused on gaming i might not tab out to it often.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work):Yes but IDK how it works
    If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10: 7
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc):Currently no skills are being leveled as im focused on getting my character leveled but will work on mining, woodchopping, and most likely farming so i can work on weapon and armor making.
    Anything else you want us to know?: Always down to farm even the most boring things.

8. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    heya welcome you've been accepted! ill invite you in game right now all you need to do is /gu join TNI and give you the link to our discord :D Welcome to the realm!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  9. thatswhatido

thatswhatido Supreme Wynncraft Player thatswhatido CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game username: thatswhatido

Discord ID: Jake (thatswhatido)#3577

What would you like us to call you?: Your majesty

Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Mage 106, Warrior 105

Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : EST

Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: Rays, I left because I hated the owner

Tell us about yourself: no

Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: I don't

How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: I'll keep loulou entertained for hours

How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: Literally never

Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): IDK how wars work, everyone keeps yelling at me to "dodge aura"

Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): I can roll my Rs and sometimes I can juggle

Anything else you want us to know?: I love you

10. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi!

This is not the right recruitement thread, here is TNA's recruitement thread: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/۩-nethers-ascension-۩.104960/

You may apply and we will happily review your application for TNA :D

Good morning

-99loulou999

Francis12qwasyx likes this.
  11. Snowfall_Wolf

Snowfall_Wolf The Great Archer

Minecraft:
    In game username: Snowfall_Wolf
    Discord ID: Snowfallen#7876
    What would you like us to call you?: Snow
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Archer lvl 58
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : EST
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: This guild, I left because I lost interest in the game.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm generally a nice person.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: I ma an old member looking to join back after a long time.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Once I get back into the grove of the game, I will be very active
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: I almost never close discord
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): IDK how wars work (i think i do but just gonna go with this)
    If you said yes above, rate yourself from 1 to 10:
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): No
    Anything else you want us to know?: I'm getting back into the game and wish to join back.

12. 99loulou999

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the

the bump

13. thatswhatido

thatswhatido Supreme Wynncraft Player thatswhatido CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Join guild for proto-French man who will leave hockey takes on your profile. Keep up good work

14. GordonRoo

GordonRoo Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Discord ID: GordonRoo#2151
    What would you like us to call you?: gordon or just gordonroo anything auctually
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): mage lvl about 85 it was my old profile i started for a while and quit a year ago and assassain lvl 51 i started a week ago
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : eh idk i live in UK
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: i dont think ive joined any guild before or i just forgot
    Tell us about yourself: eh i used to play hypixel skyblock but recently i stopped playing it because i got bored of it after about 1600 hours of playtime and started playing wynncraft again
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: well i just want to join any guild because playing alone is boring
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: um i dunno to be honest i dont really know how guilds work
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: since ive got nothing else to play i pretty much play 3+ hours on wynncraft everyday but im not that active on discord though
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): idk how wars work (yet)
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): i dont really have any skills irl and i never tried crafting stuff ingame
    Anything else you want us to know?: eh nothing much

15. Basicrealms

Basicrealms Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Discord ID: Basicrealms#40444
    What would you like us to call you?: Basic/Basicrealms
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels):Mage (Lvl 105) Archer (Lvl 93)
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : Central
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: Its been a bit since I have joined a guild however owned one for a bit that died out
    Tell us about yourself: Hi! I am Basicrealms, I have played wynncraft since 2013, I love the community and the server as a whole and I would like to think I am a friendly person!
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: Seems like a well rounded community and a strong guild.
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: I can contribute by warring when possible, Adding to the guild exp and being active within the community
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: Wynncraft ~3 hrs a day (4-5 days a week)
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): I used to know but would need some refreshing
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): N/A
    Anything else you want us to know?: N/A

16. BeoCoelho

BeoCoelho Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game username: BeoCoelho

Discord ID: Dark17Coelho#3048

What would you like us to call you?: I’ll go by whatever, if you need a nickname Rabbit will work, if you need something else, message me

Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Mage lvl 69

Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : MST

Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: None, sadly

Tell us about yourself:I enjoy video games, as many others also do. I also play the cello, and enjoy reading

Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: This would be my first guild, and after reading the page above, I believe that this guild would be an excellent place to start my guild experience.

How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?:I have been told I am good at helping others. I could help complete quests and dungeons.

How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: I text most of my friends over discord, and I go on wynncraft at least twice a week.

Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work):IDK how wars work, but would enjoy learning

Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): I am semi-good at art, and like writing short stories.

Anything else you want us to know?: I enjoy building houses, Idk how good I am though.

17. Stitcherson

Stitcherson Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game username: Stitcherson
    Discord ID: Stitcherson #5504
    What would you like us to call you?: Stitch is fine
    Your two highest classes (include combat levels): Mage lvl. 57, & Hunter lvl. 47
    Timezone ex: “UTC -5 (EST)” : UTC -5 (EST)
    Previous guild affiliations, and why you left/got kicked: Dark Side, owned guild but left 8 years ago when I stopped playing this server. I'm not really sure why because little did I know that they would increase the level minimum for making a guild to 75. Haven't been in a guild since.
    Tell us about yourself: I am a veteran minecraft player as well as a veteran of Wynncraft. I started playing before guilds were introduced. Before bdoubleo100 made his Let's Play on Wynncraft. I have recently gotten back into Minecraft as a whole and I couldn't forget one of my favorite servers. I have found new interest in wanting to complete my quest book since the map has been updated and there are so many features I've yet to master.
    Why do you want to join The Dark Phoenix?: This is honestly the first guild that popped up on the forum when I looked for lvl 50 guilds, so cheers for the Wynn Forums SEO! After following up on the contents of your guild I like the sense of community that I see amongst you lot. That is the entire reason I went looking for a guild in the first place was to find a community of people maybe add a few friends and join a party and take on some hard quests together!
    How exactly will you contribute to The Realm?: Well I am very rich with with items, LE, general wynncraft knowledge so I will be happy to be of assistance to any player regarding in game or forum related issues.
    How active in Wynncraft and/or Discord are you?: A couple days a week, honestly. I am grown and have personal matters to attend to as well.
    Are you into warring? (Yes/No/IDK how wars work): IDK How wars work but very interested in learning and dominating!
    Any other skills ingame and/or irl? (Scribing, Jeweling, etc) or (Art, Programming, etc): Programming
    Anything else you want us to know?: Can't wait to join :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.