1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

| ✩ | Wybel Kingdom (dead) | ✩ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by ShadowMage1, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerpTryhard

DerpTryhard Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Aw man, too bad I can't join because I changed my name :(

2. Nando_Gaming

Nando_Gaming Travelled Adventurer

IGN: Nando_Gaming
    Previous Guild Affiliatioms: N/A
    Highest Level: lvl 40 warrior
    Why You Want To Join: I want to be in a guild to have fun with others and make in game friends.
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: I can be on a lot and i have discord and skype and teamspeak.
    Anything We Should Know: I havent tried to pvp yet on this server.

3. yooniexes

yooniexes Yooniexes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: TrashHope
    Previous Guild Affiliations: None
    Highest Level: 49
    Why You Want To Join: I want to help others with quests and make new friends :)
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: Helping others with quests and giving xp
    Anything We Should Know: N/A

4. Arktis

Arktis Basement Dweller

Minecraft:
    IGN: ArcticGamer_MC
    Previous Guild Affiliations: Some guild called TLR that went inactive long ago.
    Highest Level: 51 Mage with 99.9% XP.
    Why You Want To Join: Wynncraft without people with you is like eating cake without icing. That's some bland cake.
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: Despite my low level (screw grinding, I'm lazy), I actually joined Wynncraft 3 years ago. I'd say I have a pretty decent knowledge of most of the goings-on in Wynncraft... I'm not too valuable of a person really, what I've wrote here is basically filler.
    Anything We Should Know: I'm writing this late at night, pardon the subpar systematization of this application. I like alliteration.

5. _MagicalFairy

_MagicalFairy Archer, Aka AceOfHeart

Minecraft:
    IGN: Crazy_Dax
    Previous Guild Affiliatioms: i was in TheCrafters with my other account
    Highest Level: lvl 74 (almost lvl75)
    Why You Want To Join: I need a good community for more Experience and ofc quest's like Temple, ToA, Bob's and others like Hive etc
    Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: I've got a Maelstorm Build for my Archer lvl74(almost lvl75) just 2 more lvl's and its complete *focusing on damage* and i'm a active player !
    Anything We Should Know: I'm Dutch (Netherlands) i'm 17 years old i was born on the 3th of august And i'm online for like 3-4 hours a week my current time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time)

6. Dom Chasing

Dom Chasing Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: DomChasing

Previous Guild Affiliatioms: This is my first guild application

Highest Level: LVL 40 Archer (almost 41) i have vip rank to!

Why You Want To Join: Because a guild is important and i am searching for a guild a long time and your guild looks nice and awesome!

Why You Would Be Valuable To Us: I am online everyday i am verry active on the server and i like to play as a team and i want our guild on top of the list of the guilds i will listen verry good to the leaders of the guilds! and i know the map verry well i play this server everyday lol.. I play this game alot with my friends on school to.. but theyw are lower level then me. I like to help other people with quest's to.. i can farm emeralds in Selchar for our guild to. :smirk:

Anything We Should Know: I am from The Netherlands and i am 17 years old.. i am playing this server everyday normal 3 hours a day.. my current time zone is CEST (Central European Summer Time) :wink:

7. Historicals

Historicals yo HERO

Minecraft:
    this guild is dead because it has abunch of level fucking 20s

8. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen EX-Mod, was nice HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please do not create necroposts.

Salkasm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.