1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⚘⚔⚘ Fuq | Kangronomicon ⚘⚔⚘

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Dar-krusos, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AstralAyano

AstralAyano Just a guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Forums is so laggy for me

2. LightLord100

LightLord100 A Little Shady Archer, and a Kangronomicon Chief

Guild:

Congratulations you have been accepted
    Do /guild join Fuq
    If this doesn't not work ask a recruiter to invite you

Lukefiredemon likes this.
  3. Rcknred25

Rcknred25 The chicken loving assassin

IGN: ChickenU
    Class/level: Assassin/Lv.75
    Previous Guilds: Nope.avi
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: Nope.avi
    Why you want to join: Im trying to get back into wynn again, and I kinda like this guild.
    Do you have any past guild war experiences?
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: well, never BEEN in a guild
    Timezone: -8
    Average amount of time online per day: Hoping to be on more, can't predict this one
    Additional information (optional): Ugg haven't played Wynn consistently in about a year, trying to get back into it :D
    oh yeah, and I've played Wynn since you needed VIP to travel past detlas, there was no ocean, no jungle, the endgame area was Nesaak, and there was only 2 servers and they crashed all the time. I could ramble on for a while here.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  4. TheOracleCraft

TheOracleCraft Travelled Adventurer

Do we need to be level 68+ to submit a form? Or can we be lower, because I am not even close, but I want to be in a guild!

5. roboblock93

roboblock93 its a me CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After you reach level 68+, we will have a look. Until then, you will have to level. Don't stop leveling though! Stay devoted and eventually you will apply.

Lukefiredemon likes this.
  6. Dar-krusos

Dar-krusos We never change do we; no, no, no~ VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted; do command: /guild join Fuq when you get online.
    Welcome back to Wynn. Hope you stay for some time, and experience the new changes ;D

shelaqueen and SnakyOmnivore like this.
  7. DemonYoshiX

DemonYoshiX Anti-Grav :3

Guild:
    Hiya Dar. Long time no see. Im a bit earlier to return than I promised, but I just recently got the hook on Wynn for a while, so I guess I might as well.

IGN: DemonYoshiX
    Class/Level: Archer/75 (Main) Assassin/57 (Secondary)
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: was bored to hell with wynn, and it seemed to dissappoint everybody that I got less active.
    Why you want to join: This is a guild that I consider to be my home.
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 9. Occasional embarrasing fails.
    Timezone: UTC +1
    Average amount of time online per day: Extremely varying. more than one hour atleast.

Is the Kangro shop project terminated?

Dar-krusos and Kokaga like this.
  8. Dees

Dees Not associated with my nuts.

Guild:
    IGN: InDystopia (Formerly: Deestiny, Psychotropic, etc.)

Class/level: Warrior/75

Previous Guilds: The Chunk [CNK]

Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: I left the guild due to it being very inactive and deserted. Members began to leave, and not much went on within the guild.

Why you want to join: I would love to join Kangronomicon as I'd wish to begin experiencing a new side to Wynn. I have heard various positive opinions in regards to the guild, specifically the professionalism within it, and so I decided to apply.
    My main class is level 75, all quests complete - and not much to do. I concluded that one other way of keeping my interest on Wynn, would be to join an active guild.

I strongly believe that not only I am going to be positively influenced by the members and the guild, however I would also try my best to bring supportive outcomes if I was to be accepted. I'm an individual that remains with a constructive attitude, and I'm fairly confident to announce that I would most definitely get along with most, if not all members.

Do you have any past guild war experiences? Yes, though I have experienced only 2-3 minor battles throughout my time spent in my previous guild.

If so, rate yourself from 1-10: It's rather difficult to summarise a specific rating, due to my high-level class and the low-level mobs I was up against, hence having no problems with the war(s). If a rating is crucial, then let it be a casual 5. Though genuinely stating, I believe I would be able to tackle multiple wars.

Timezone: GMT

Average amount of time online per day: Estimated 3 hours on a weekday, much more on the weekend (up to 9 hours if I'm not busy (though saying that, 9 hours is a pain in the membrane :smile:))

Additional information (optional): Not entirely sure what else I could possibly say other than exclaiming that I'm looking forward to the guild, and it's members. I have absolutely no problems with communication through ts and other given software. I've been in the presence of a small group of friends throughout my journey on wynncraft, ever since the start - right until today. I would love to branch off my friendship group(s) and have the opportunity to meet new people and possibly even befriend most of them! (Claiming friends is also an option :wink:). In all seriousness, I'd be more than delighted if I was given the chance of joining the guild, and playing in the name of it - with friends!

In regards to my game statistics (If that's much of importance), tank skills, I'm in full (ID'd) endgame armour, Bob's mythic spear, 100% quests complete and ready to tackle any challenge given by the guild :)

Thank you for taking your time to read the application, and hopefully it will be taken into consideration :)

9. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eyyyyyyyyyy. It's been a few months now. Welcome back to the guild; hope you fit in well with the new peeps. You know how to join ;)
    Oooo, nice app (nods in approval). It'd be nice to have a supportive team-member with us ;)
    You've been accepted to the guild, so do /guild join Fuq when you next get online.

shelaqueen, Dees and DemonYoshiX like this.
  10. AntiVision

AntiVision Newbie Adventurer

IGN: AntiVision
    Class/level: Level 75 Archer
    Previous Guilds: RPG
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: Not many people in the guild and are very inactive
    Why you want to join: Because Kangronomicon seems like a nice guild and I would rather put my XP and time towards Kangronomicon above any other
    Do you have any past guild war experiences? No.
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 1/10
    Timezone: AEST
    Average amount of time online per day: 3-4 hours
    Additional information (optional):

11. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted. Ask a Recruiter or higher in the guild, for them to invite you.

shelaqueen likes this.
  12. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    A player, without access to a forums account, has applied over Skype.
    The app is kinda bare, but was accepted this time 'round as I was feelin' generous today and know of his capabilities haha. Good luck, to palkias2's future in Fuq.

shelaqueen likes this.
  13. CmdrGod

CmdrGod Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: CmdrGod
    Class/level: 75 on Warrior, Archer and Assassin. Level 38 mage
    Previous Guilds: WTF, Fuq
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: Member inactivity due to real life problems, now fixed.
    Why you want to join: Returning to the roots of my friends and pals
    A lot
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 10
    Timezone: HKT
    Average amount of time online per day: If holidays, may go to 12 hours, otherwise 3-4 hours max

14. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eyy, long time; no see. Welcome back to the guild, brother, and hope you have fun with the new peeps.

shelaqueen likes this.
  15. PwnagePotato4

PwnagePotato4 VIP+

Guild:
    IGN: PwnagePotato4
    Class: 75 Warrior , 51 Archer , 18 Mage, 15 Assassin
    Donator Classes: 21 Ninja, 16 Dark Wizard ( Storage ) , 27 Knight, 0 Hunter
    Previous Guilds: WGu -> HoL -> TNA -> (hopefully Fuq)
    Why i want to join: Im a experienced wynncraft player, I memorize places and Im very good at guild wars, for example I battled alot of guild wars when Im in TNA but somehow the guild might had disapeared or they kicked me, I play alot of wynncraft about 5 hours a day, but when I school, Im afraid i don't have any time to be online, but i promise i will be online for a long time,
    -Im a friendly player, a player that is willing to help when he has extra time, but sometimes i get very deep into work so i might say "sorry I can't help you rn im busy ya' shall ask me later if im free".
    ------
    I rate myself 8 out of 10 , because all I need is one 75 to do millions of guild wars, while im leveling my archer, hopefully u will find attention by me .
    --------
    please, I really need some fun doing guild battles, without them , i get bored, very bored and i might leave , so please, please invite me to Fuq
    --------
    -thank you all chiefs+ of Fuq for reading, and see you in the game!

16. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, we'll accept you. We've invited you in-game, so type /guild join Fuq when you get on.

shelaqueen likes this.
  17. potestas

potestas Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    IGN: 0Entropy
    Class: My main is a level 75 Assassin and I have a level 59 mage as well
    Previous guilds: Starlords
    Reason for leaving: Everyone quit and it became inactive
    Why I want to join: I want to join because for the brief amount of time that I was in the guild wars it was a lot of fun, and I would like to become active in guild wars once again.
    Past guild experience: I have past guild experience, but I was only level 56 at the time.
    If I have to rate myself I'd give myself an 9 out of 10. I'm a very capable player with plenty of funds, but I don't have too much experience with guild battles.
    Timezone: Eastern time zone
    Amount of time online: During the week I'm online for maybe 1-2 hours a day, and on the weekends probably 1-3.
    I hope you take my application into consideration, I would really like to join Fuq and participate in the guild battles once again. Thank you!

18. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, you're accepted into the guild! Greetings and welcomes. Get online and type /guild join Fuq to join in ;)

shelaqueen likes this.
  19. Dar-krusos

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay, but no need to post on here. Just message me in-game >.>

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    shelaqueen likes this.
  20. FTB_player123

FTB_player123 gavel is actually here VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: FTB_player123
    Class/level: Warrior, Level 75
    Previous Guilds: My Own
    Reason for leaving said guild/being kicked: To Join Kangronomicon
    Why you want to join: Because guilds currently are inactive or not enjoyable to be in. This guild is known to be a good guild, therefore I want to be with guilds who will war against others, like Kangronomicon.
    Do you have any past guild war experiences? Yes, In My Own Guild
    If so, rate yourself from 1-10: 8.5
    Timezone: PST
    Average amount of time online per day: 1-3 hrs
    Thank you for viewing my application! - FTB_player123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.