1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My dudes over here
    upload_2017-12-21_15-52-58.png
    edit that title boyos

or don't

just a thought
    n stuff

2. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    would in we were able to contact @Mrussell75 but haven't had any luck yet

3. Lattedimucca

Lattedimucca Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lattedimucca
    Highest class and level: 100
    Your curent build: earth/fire melee
    Why you want to join the guild: because i've always wanted to join hax
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming
    Timezone: UTC+1 (italy)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: i'm active like 6 hours daily
    Anything else we should know about you?: idk
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 5
    Previous Guild(s): JAT (jaguars)
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I didn't like the JAG's players
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 85 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: never,only Lattedimucca
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: All you want
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Yes
    (only captains can accept applications)

4. Salami

Salami Assassin/Assassinself HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN:hurtfulll
    Highest class and level:x2 Lvl 100's One Mage One Assassin
    Your curent build:current* and Thrunda Ripsaw Spell/Slight Melee build (Im working on a Nepta Floodbringer Spell Build)
    Why you want to join the guild:One of the main reasons is because it seems pretty active but also because hax is just my favorite guild.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. On breaks/Weekends/days off i tend to stay on for about 8-10 hours daily (Although i might not be on because of family reasons some days, but thats not very common) and on weekdays 3-6 hours.
    Anything else we should know about you?:I like hypixel too... i guess you didn't need to know that...I have discord.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 3
    Previous Guild(s):BST (Beasts)
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild:I left it.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?:174 or 175
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history:I Change it A lot, here's all my name changes n shit https://namemc.com/profile/hurtfulll.2
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: I might be able to.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as possible.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?:Yes i agree

5. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! Welcome to HackForums! Just message a captain or chief for your invite :D

6. Mrussell75

Mrussell75 Full-time Wynner CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Gang stuff

ItsNeel and McManCz like this.
  7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: LilGuest
    Highest class and level: 90, Assasin
    Your curent build: Water, Air: My endgame build is third eye, aquarius, vaward, and memento. with an alazarin.
    Why you want to join the guild: I want to be part of a big guild, and I think I can make a difference.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) Warring
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Online everyday.
    Anything else we should know about you?: Nope. Im a cool guy, im pretty funny, just a fun guy to have in a guild.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 2 (Successful)
    Previous Guild(s): Duckling_Cake's guild, My old guild, i disbanded it, and jaguar's guild.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Jaguar isnt a nice dude, Duckling became inactive, and i disbanded mine idk why.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 64 hours.
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: every month, but I keep the word "Guest" In my usernames, try namemc. I wont change my username in a while though.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Never been in, but sure.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: unless im in a quest, any.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: Deal.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  8. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    this is just nitpicking but please give more information about your build than just the elemental damage it deals

RoseGoldIsntGay likes this.
  9. Tiger_Shock

Tiger_Shock Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Tiger_Shock
    Highest class and level: 100 mage 100 hunter 100 warrior
    Your curent build: Mage is spell dmg build archer is speed build
    Why you want to join the guild: i have been playing this server for long time and i haven't even joined a good guild
    Which role do you prefer?: Anything mostly xp farming
    Timezone: USA NY
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: got Lv 100 Warrior in 1 week
    Anything else we should know about you?: I was very active on other server called Hypixel but I found more interesting here. Also im Lv 261 on hypixel network
    Guild War Experience: not yet
    Previous Guild(s): BTA It's my friend's guild. friend who got me into wynncraft
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: my friends are not active anymore
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: it says 61 hours but im pretty sure i played more than that
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: not much
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: i killed qira in 3 minute

How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: I can participate any time if im online
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: YES

10. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Done

11. Frostlyy

Frostlyy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    Frostlyy
    Highest class and level:
    Mage, 101
    Your curent build:

Mana Regen - Spell Damage
    Why you want to join the guild:
    To join an active guild to have fun with and to gain experiences from. I previously did applied for Hax, when i was lvl 83 or so but sadly, It was the time when Guilds were glitched and i can't leave my guild. I then decided to have the time to grind, I now have myself a good build to play with and ready to contribute help to Hax.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain):
    Warring - XP Farming
    Timezone:
    WIB
    How active are you on Wynncraft?:

4-15 Hours
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    B4 the guilds were fixed, I applied for Hax, which was months and months ago.
    Guild War Experience(1-10):
    0, willing to study and do them actively
    Previous Guild(s):
    The Defenders [TDI]
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild:
    The guilds arent as active as I am and I'd like to have a more active guild
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?:
    93 Hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history:
    Will NOT anymore, i like my current name
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?:
    Yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?:

I'd say 2-5, depending on the situation
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?:
    Yes

12. FighterZ_

FighterZ_ MC player since 1969 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN:FighterZ_
    Highest class and level:Assassin, level 101
    Your current build:Mana/Air build assassin
    Why you want to join the guild:Because i want to join an active guild that can help me improve even more.

Which role do you prefer?:Warring, XP
    Timezone:UTC +7 / WIB
    How active are you on Wynncraft?:3-10 hours a day during holidays, 2-5 hours on weekdays
    Anything else we should know about you?: Not reallyy
    Guild War Experience(1-10):4, I have been in a guild i did wars quite often.
    Previous Guild(s):Arcana [Arn], The Defenders [TDI]
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild:Arcana: The guild suddenly went inactive/disband (2 players remaining RN), The Defenders: The guild is very inactive.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?:89 hours
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history:I only change it once but i changed back to my previous name, and i don't plan to change my name again.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?:Definitely
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?:2-10 depending on the circumstances
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?:Yes

13. MinionLover999

MinionLover999 Rodoroc shield maiden HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:AABRACADABRA
    Highest class and level: Warrior LVL 100
    Your curent build:
    Why you want to join the guild: Because most of the good players are in this guild
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) I do wars and i grind for mythics
    Timezone: GMT+1
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. Online everyday
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 10 have soloed war's
    Previous Guild(s): PUN
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild:I took a break from wynncraft
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?:200+
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history:Not often
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?:Can solo qira
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?:Whenever you need me to
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?:I agree

14. Joas Boevink

Joas Boevink Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: jositoskull
    Highest class and level: Mage lvl 100
    Your curent build: Support build/Water build
    Why you want to join the guild: I love good guild wars
    Which role do you prefer?: Capturing territories
    Timezone: CET
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: atm 15 hours a week
    Anything else we should know about you?: just a excited member of Wynncraft
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 2, didnt get a good guild to do guild wars with.
    Previous Guild(s): I got 2 guilds of lvl 5 and 7 that i don't know the name of anymore.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Dead guild.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 50.
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: not, planning on changing one day.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Im a mage...
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: as much as i get asked to do.
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: ofcourse!

15. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    All these have been accepted. Contact a recruiter or higher for invite. Happy Holidays everyone!

16. sao_lover

sao_lover Well-Known Adventurer

I think I should be a part of this guild because I am sexy as fuck. Please refer to my profile picture for proof of the statement.

17. Kir1toK3n

Kir1toK3n Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN:Kir1toK3n
    Highest class and level: 93 almost 94
    Your curent build: i swit che it a lot of trimestre
    Why you want to join the guild: my friends anyways talk good of this guild and i want to makes new friends too
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring and farMing xp
    Timezone: Italy (+1)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 4-6 hours at day with some day of pause
    Anything else we should know about you?:I think nothing
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 8
    Previous Guild(s):Libertas and beasts
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: some libertas people arent that good...
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 63, cause i'm Back 2 days ago on wynncraft, i didn't played for family problems...
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: 0
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes i think
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 2-4
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes
    (only captains can accept applications)

18. ItsNeel

ItsNeel An Old Mage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This thread is only to be used for formal applications to this guild. Please refrain from doing otherwise. Thank you :D

19. UmbryVulpix

UmbryVulpix Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN:UmbryAhri
    Highest class and level: 92 (Warrior)
    Your current build: i change my build often
    Why you want to join the guild: i want to make new friends and to help a big guild for wars and farm
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring and Xp Farm
    Timezone: Italy (+1)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 4-6 hours per day with some day of pause
    Anything else we should know about you?: i think nothing
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 7
    Previous Guild(s): Blacklite District and Libertas
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: some people of these guild aren't good
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 60h (i'm back 3 days ago because my old pc have a lot of problems)
    How often do you change your name? If any name changes provide dated name history: 0
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes i think
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 2-4
    Do you agree not to change your username until you have been removed from the guild to prevent a glitch?: yes

Kir1toK3n likes this.
  20. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Your application has been denied, though you are free to review your application and reapply in 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.