1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    min lv req 90

2. Scarfaith

Scarfaith Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Yea just saw that. Thank you for the reply though.

3. Lambae

Lambae Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lambae

How old are you: 17

Highest Class & Level: Archer Lvl 100 (Currently 37%)

Why you want to join: It's an active guild and I've been in it in the past (9 months ago)

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.):
    Farming

Timezone: Eastern Time

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Weekdays avg. 2 hours, Weekends 4+

Anything else we should know? I've donated 90 LE - 368,640 Emeralds - in the past when I was in the guild; not saying I'm particularly willing to invest so much now but can put in some contribution if absolutely needed for war purposes.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 3, only did wars for minor territorial retakes. Often had no opponents

What Guild(s) were you previously in?: HackForums

Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Left for upcoming inactivity

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 56 Hours and counting

How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://namemc.com/profile/Lambae.4

"Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes but its damn hard, archer build not yet complete

How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Depends if I'm needed, more focused on the farming aspect.

"i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Agree only because of the guild-name glitch.

4. DannyDanBoy

DannyDanBoy Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: DannyDanBoy
    How old are you: 11-13
    Highest Class & Level: lvl 100 mage
    Why you want to join: because I love wynncraft and want to help people and chat and have fun
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I can do both but I mostly will be doing farming I will try to make it every attack when I'm on
    Timezone: Pacific time zone
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can play every single day accept at least one day a week I can play for about 1-6 hours a day average is 3-5 hours a day
    Anything else we should know? Answer
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 9 is my bio;d was experience
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: elementals of wynn
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left so i could join Hack Forums

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): answer
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I have not done any name changes ever or nor i think i will ever change my username
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as there are max I would say 20
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": I agree

You must have a total of 30.1+ hours on the server before you can get accepted into the guild
    Looking for feedback please vote on pull if you like the picture or think text would be better
    If you join this guild you are expected to war and be active
    if you say you have left your guild for X reason but you are still in the guild, your app will be denied

5. yazan

yazan Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: yazzzzz my old yazanbb9
    How old are you: 18
    Highest Class & Level: 100 3 classes warrior archer assassin
    Why you want to join: i play wynncraft a lot at the moment searching for active and good guild
    What role are you more attracted towards? everything for sure
    Timezone:UTC/GMT +3 hours
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 3-9 hours a day depend if im at home
    Anything else we should know? meh alot of people here knows me xD
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 7 i was solo wars before
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?:beasts
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: there some good people but almost dead i feel kinda alone
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 201 hours https://wynncraft.com/stats/player/Yazzzzz
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): yazzzzz before 2 mounths was yazanbb9 thats all my name i have 3 more accounts for storage etc
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Answer yes my warrior for sure but my other 2 archer and assasin not the best build for it right now
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: i dont know depend on if other will do with me its ok i feel free if im not loot running
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": its ok that what i did while im in beasts i left and change and then come back

6. Imperator

Imperator Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Raz0r
    How old are you: 17
    Highest Class & Level: Level 93 mage
    Why you want to join: Because my recent guild got disbanded, and now i want to join a serious guild, not a guild that has like 2 ppl online.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I am able to fill both roles.
    Timezone: CEST UTC/GMT +2
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I can play every single day, but for like 3-4 hours. In about a week or two I will be done with my finals so about 5-6 hours.

Anything else we should know? ^
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8. I was only in 2 guilds, but was a high rank in both of them.
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: BoatsNHoes, TheDeadMemes
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: The guild was deleted
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 39, i took a break from wynncraft in 2014 but now I am back! (can'tpost a link bcs I don't have 10 posts) (new forum account)
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I have not done any name changes.

"Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I will try and come to every war. I want to help the guild out with wars and much more!

7. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

yazan likes this.
  8. Crazysickmonkey

Crazysickmonkey Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Crazysickmonkey

How old are you: 16

Highest Class & Level: 94 assassin

Why you want to join: I want to join my old guild

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I mostly farm xp for my classes and leave my xp contributed to about 5%

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): haven't been on in a very long time but I plan on being on for 4-5 hours a day.

Anything else we should know? Nothing much but all of the main four classes are pretty high level except my mage which is 51.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 6

What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Hacked Forums

Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Being inactive.

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 111

How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://namemc.com/profile/Crazysickmonkey.2 please excuse the very vulgar ign during that time my account was hacked into and I had no access to it for about a month.

"Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": to be honest I wouldn't have the slightest clue I have never done the quest I want to but what's the fun of doing a quest by your self.

How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as I need to if people say they are gonna need help attacking the land I will come to help but wars arent really my thing before gavel they were the easiest thing to do and most fun but now it got annoying to just sit there killing mobs over and over again.

"i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": I promise to never change my name, my name means too much to me.

9. Wubbyz

Wubbyz The most trash wynn player you will ever see VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Tumblurr
    How old are you: 16
    Highest Class & Level: 93 Warrior
    Why you want to join: Old guild was never really interactive, didnt enjoy it there.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming
    Timezone: BST
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): mainly on everyday for a few hours
    Anything else we should know? Speak fluent English and can talk some spanish/irish
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 5
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Was last in some random guild i cant remember the name of, havent been on in like a whole year just restarted.
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Really inactive and when they were they never really spoke much.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): couldnt say because of this but ive been playing for around a 2 years.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://namemc.com/name/Tumblurr
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Answer (yes, no, I am not sure) Not sure
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: However many are needed to do if im not busy
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree

10. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied
    Accepted! /msg any recruiter+ for guild invite, in case guild being full, /msg Psychotherapy or GodlySinbad or JackyKit or TheDarkSoul
    Denied

11. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! do /guild join Hax in game, in case guild being full, /msg Psychotherapy or GodlySinbad or JackyKit or TheDarkSoul

12. Krop

Krop Err Im A Person I Think VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Answer: Krop
    How old are you: 5-10, 11-13, 14-15, 16-20, 21+ 14

Highest Class & Level: Answer mage 100
    Why you want to join: Answer Y not m8
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Answer Attacking
    Timezone: ANSWER GMT+1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Answer: every day every hour
    Anything else we should know? Answer: Nope
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Answer: 8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Answer: To many to list
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Answer: I left
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): Answer: 3 times about 2 years ago
    "I accidently deleted this line but yes I can survive qira"
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Answer: as many as u like
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree/disagree: Agree

13. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

14. Assassin4Lyfe

Assassin4Lyfe That guy who somehow got into Hax, Lir, and Eco. VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: BobbyTaylor
    How old are you: 14-15
    Highest Class & Level: Assassin level 100 w/ 93 Warrior/Mage
    Why you want to join: I want to be a part of a large active community of people.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 2+ on week days, 4+ on weekends
    Anything else we should know? No
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 5
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Hax, Lir, and Eco
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: My build for wars wasn't very good and I was pretty useless since I couldn't war so I was kicked.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft: Too many (or 124).

How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): 0
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Probably on my assassin.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 2+
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree/disagree AGREE

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  15. JumpyAssassin

JumpyAssassin Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: JumpyAssassin
    How old are you: 14-15
    Highest Class & Level: Archer - lvl 99
    Why you want to join: Im bored of grinding all day to get items and want something new and/or interesting do do. I also really like the aspect of having people to play with.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking
    Timezone: UTC-05:00
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I am normally on 2+ hours a day
    Anything else we should know? Just got off school, so I can play lots more.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1 never been in one
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Some random guild I forget the name of
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left because there were 2 other inactive people.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 50
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link name to your acc): 0
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": I am not sure, because I just made a new build
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 2-3
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  16. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

17. Crazysickmonkey

Crazysickmonkey Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Can I ask why I was denied?

18. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    We take into account how many 90+ classes you have, because that will normally determine what's going to be the focus of your time on Wynn.
    Someone with a few leveled classes who can devote more time into warring is more likely to be accepted due to them being able to handle the pressure of warring more than most other guilds.
    If you're serious about applying to Hax my advice would be to focus on getting some levels in, get a class and build you're sure can survive a war (or the qira boss room) and then reapply. I personally would suggest leveling your warrior as much as you can.

It's nothing personal against someone when we deny an app, but we consider the applicant's experience if they were accepted as well.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Slayne likes this.
  19. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know I was told not to reply here after I did stupid shit, but, am I the only one who thinks this is bullshit?

20. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Incomplete application, denied.
    Please show you can follow directions if reapplying again in 2 weeks.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Slayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.