1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desert_eagel1

desert_eagel1 Like a Boss VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: desert_eagel1
    How old are you: 16-20
    Highest Class & Level: Lvl 100 Warrior
    Why you want to join:Ive been searching for an active, good guild and to spent some derp time
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Defending or attacking, doesnt really matter for me
    Timezone: UTC +1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Couple of hours a day
    Anything else we should know? Ive been playing since VIP town
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 3, Last time i did Guild was was 1,5 year ago
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Idk anymore
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left because had private problems
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 317 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): None
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure) Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as i can

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  2. Krop

Krop Err Im A Person I Think VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My Ign is Krop
    I am 14 And I am a lvl 100 dark wizard
    My role is normally a attacker
    I can be on every day but I cant be on for 08:00 - 16:00
    My Time zone is GMT
    I would say my guild war experience is around an 7 :)
    I have been in HyPr And BNH But I left both of them for new guilds.
    I have no name changes and I survive the mobs :)

3. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! /msg any recruiter+ in game for guild invitation

4. Chalupe2020

Chalupe2020 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Chalupe
    How old are you: 14
    Highest Class & Level: Mage 1oo
    Why you want to join: I joined it the past but messed up because I changed my name but TheDarkSoul said I could re-apply in a few months. I do want to join because I can be more active now due to the fact it's summer and I'm out of school meaning I can help with guild XP and wars.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Mostly farming since I guess that is what I like to do.
    Timezone: Central
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Well being that it is summer, I can be more active than I was back then. I wasn't active then because of school and how the game was slowly dying on me.
    Anything else we should know? I have Skype (pistolwhite2)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Judging by past war experiences with this guild, I would rate my self 7-8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Hax
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I changed my name without thinking of the glitch that could effect the guild.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): answer
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link name to your acc): Answer
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I will do as many as I can do as far as if I can get there in time. 47(it might be low, but it was due to the fact that I didn't play the game for a while)
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": I agree with these terms.

5. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Neutrao
    How old are you: 13
    Highest Class & Level: Mage [99]
    Why you want to join: I'm without a guild for a while now, and trying to be in a war-ing guild would make my wynncraft guild experience more fulfilled. Also, I have a friend, who recently joined hax, Articus_.
    What role are you more attracted towards?: Since I'm almost hitting lv. 100 and I'm not willing to get to 101 too soon, I'll be grinding at high % going to the guild. I can participate in wars too.
    Timezone: Brt (Utc-3)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Every day but saturday mornings and afternoons. Week days: 2-4 hours; Weekends: 1-2 hours
    Anything else we should know? My English spelling isn't good, but I can write reasonably well (I think) and read well
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 6,5 (I never lost a war, but since none of my last guilds weren't war-ing based, I'll stay low in my rating)
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: HugglesUnited; Can't remember it's name (sorry), but I remember the member "Choco" was one of my guild mates
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: The leader left to join The kingdom of foxes guild and then the guild "died"; I think I just left because I was going to be inactive for 2-3 month (my hype died)
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 64 (or something like that)
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): from felipeargoll27 to Neutrão (Dec 28, 2016) was the only one
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: I don't know, because I never fought them during a war, but I think I can, judging by my 'bosses/ dungeons' experience
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As much as my time - and my mom - lets
    "i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": agree

Thank you for using your time reading this!

I hope the application is still valid

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  6. Yudee

Yudee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Yudee
    How old are you: 15
    Highest Class & Level: Level 100 Warrior
    Why you want to join: I want to join a active guild that does guild wars often.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I'm attracted towards basically anything. From helping people to grinding anything like exp and armor.
    Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I get on everyday for at least 2 hours but the time I get on is random.
    Anything else we should know? I've been playing this server for a while and I am also fluent in Korean.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 7.5/10
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: The only I remember is Wynn Theory and Death Cake
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I got kicked from Wynn Theory because I got bored of wynncraft for a while and was inactive and I left Death Cake because it's not a active guild.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 62 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): mine.ly/Yudee.1
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as I can since I basically have nothing to do and all I do is help random people and grind once in a while.
    "I will not change my name while I am in the guild, if I want to change my name I will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Agree

Love likes this.
  7. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied
    Accepted, /msg any recruiter+ in game for guild invitation, /msh chief or owner if the guild is full

8. negativestar54

negativestar54 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: ckappel11
    Highest Class & Level: Level 100 Mage
    Why you want to join: I don't have much else to do (just grinding on my archer for the most part) and I figured joining would give me something else to do
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming, attacking (heals and meteors are nice) and helping others with dungeons, quests, bosses, and other such things
    Timezone: US Central (GMT-6)
    How active are you? I can play for 5-6 hours on a weekday, 8-12 hours on weekends
    Anything else we should know? As has been established, I have plenty of time to donate to the guild but not much emeralds or mobs or whatever
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount): 4, I was in a good few guild wars last time I was in the guild
    What Guild were you previously in?: Wielders of LE (LEs)
    Why were you kick/left said guild?: I haven't left it yet (I've been planning to anyway), but the guild is basically completely inactive since I'm the only one in it that even plays WC even slightly often
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 97 hours

9. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Incomplete application, you're missing a few answers there.

Slayne likes this.
  10. Love

Minecraft:
    @Angus Beef You're missing this one.

Slayne likes this.
  11. Love

Minecraft:
    No your application is incomplete if you don't answer that last question @Angus Beef

Slayne likes this.
  12. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Take your chance to refill your application, your current app will not be accepted.

13. Angus Beef

Angus Beef Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: The_Cosmic_Ngus
    How old are you: 14
    Highest Class & Level: lvl 93 (warrior)
    Why you want to join: I am a loner and would like to join a community :<and my guild isn't active
    What role are you more attracted towards? Going in war and getting more territories.
    Timezone: Australia (Greta south)
    How active are you? I am available everyday, ussaly 2-5 on week days depnding on hw nad active 3-7 hours on weekends
    Anything else we should know? I might get pee'ed off alot
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: THS
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: No one plays in my guild and becuase they are too low lvl
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 97 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): Angusintokyo (4 months ago) The_Cosmic_Ngus (current)
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Depends if lag does somethng to me, but if no lag i can defeat the new mobs.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I can do 30-40 at most if I am bored. Maybe 10/day? 10- 70 a day depending on my souls.
    "I will not change my name while i'm in a guild" I will ask before chnaging my name and ask a member to invite me back after i leave and change my name. I Agree To These Terms

14. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

15. Yudee

Yudee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    its full. can you pm me when there is a spot? thanks

16. Window1432

Window1432 Sounds like someone else. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: nitissium
    Highest Class & Level: level 100 archer
    Why You Want To Join: I need an active guild after my previous one
    What Role Are You Most Attracted towards: mostly attacking
    Timezone: CTU
    How active are you: Around 2-10 hours when classes are done
    Anything else we should know?: There is nothing special about me
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10?: Around a 1 ( my old guild was never active)
    What guild were you in: The infinity legion
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left because my guild was inactive
    How many name changes have you had: none
    Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": I don't know
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Up to 5 per day
    i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": I agree

17. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

18. VovaTheEpic

VovaTheEpic Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: VovaTheEpic
    How old are you: 3
    Highest Class & Level: 1 lvl 100 mage, 1 lvl 100 warrior 2 lvl 100 assassins, 2 lvl 100 archers.
    Why you want to join: dis is da bestee gild i tink
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): ur mom
    Timezone: idk i live in saudia rabiah
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 30 hours per day
    Anything else we should know? am da coolest guy evar
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 11
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Ur mum
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: ;cause uf ur mum
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 8536
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): 0000
    "Can u survive in qira boss room for 5 minutes?": Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 243

"i will not change my name while i am in the guild, if i want to change my name i will message a chief/captain and WAIT for their response before doing anything": Disagree
    ur all bad

19. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied

20. VovaTheEpic

VovaTheEpic Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    OMFG DID I GET ACCEPTED???!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.