1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iEddie

iEddie Sad :( VIP+

Minecraft:
    Full again + can't join ;p

2. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    PM any chief when both you and them are online

3. Phasecode

Phasecode ??? HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Phasecode
    How old are you: 11-13
    Highest Class & Level: Wizard 83
    Why you want to join: I've heard of this guild alot of times. It's the best interactive wise and rank wise, and I feel like I am skilled enough to join it.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking
    Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): On the weekends (Sat and Sun), I am on for more than 6 hours at a time. On the weekdays, I can be on for around 3 hours.
    Anything else we should know? I have a personal health issue that may interfer with the hours im on.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Never build in a guild, but I know the basics of it.

What Guild(s) were you previously in?: None
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Was never in one
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): about 101 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): None
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: One or two, maybe three.

4. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied
    This app is well done, sadly you're below min lv requirement, plz reapply when you hit lv 90

5. Dz9000

Dz9000 -=(+)=- DZ9000 At Your Service -=(+)=-

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -= my application to the HackForums Guild=-

Ign: DZ9000

Highest lvl and class and i am sorry that i am level 51 i am relatively new as i started bout a week ago i had a level 69 but then my account was corrupted oh and my class is warrior

Reason for joining: ive never been part of a big supportful community and i joined a guild long time ago but i was the only active member as i kept recruiting people into the guild and managing it while the owner was inactive and now i am sick of it so i am leaving them anf joining a group that will help me

And as a role i am willing to be disposed as the leaders see fit as i am not a stranger to either

I live in oregon so im Pacific time :blush:

i will be active almost every day from 6-8 pacific time and on the weekends i have no life so expect me all day Saturday but Sunday i just spend my time reflecting on my crippling depression and social anxiety then later crying because i spent all Sunday worrying about things

i've been in a guild war and i enjoyed it for we crushed the Opposition like ants :kissingclosed: a feeling i will probably grow accustomed to beacuse this is the most Pristine Guild on the server

TTP or The Tea Party

reason i left?Guild was inactive and i had to run it with almost no perms and i got sick of it

im afriad i cannot defeat mobs over level 70 as a lvl 51 without my legendary smasher which was scammed off me long ago

i left my guild for this application and if i am accepted. . . or not um the best way to contact me would be my phone number [redacted] it would be an honor to join

thanks for your time

-Dz9000 or Ava

i am willing to fight as many wars as my superiors ask of me as i will be totally and completely at their command

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  6. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Minimum lv 90

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  7. Ten

Ten Still Poor. HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: mathmatician17
    How old are you: 14-15
    Highest Class & Level: Mage 95
    Why you want to join: I would like to be in a more prestigious guild.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Socializing/Farming/Attacking
    Timezone: CST but can do pretty much any US timezone
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 4/5 hours on weekends, however during the last 2 months of a semester I won't be on because of school.
    Anything else we should know? cats
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: MythicZodiac/Galaxy
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: For Mythic, the leader went inactive. For Galaxy, I'm in it but am willing to change to Hackforums if I get accepted.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 62, but I know it's higher because I was on 10 hours a day during a month...
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): NONE
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: EZ PZ
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 2 if I'm on.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  8. Dz9000

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so im denied then?

9. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
    yes

10. Dz9000

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    rip
    me

11. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    denied

12. DoctorLove

DoctorLove Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: DoctorLove
    How old are you: 16-20
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior Level 93
    Why you want to join: Because i want to join an active Guild to do Guild Wars with and to help each other out if we need help
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Im more attracted to attacking
    Timezone: UTC+2
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Every Day about 2-3 Hours
    Anything else we should know? Im sometimes only on in Steam bc of my Exams (you can ask me there if you want me to help out in Wars or anything like that)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 6
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: I made a Guild with Friends that i know from other Games
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: They are to inactive and basicly never on
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): It says 39 Hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): My Previous Name is/ was SurgeInIt (only 1 Namechange)
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer Yes i can
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: About 2-3 per Day it depends a bit on if i have Exams or not

13. FRANCISS

FRANCISS voice HERO

Minecraft:
    Sekizen's Guild application

IGN: Sekizen
    How old are you: 14-15
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, 100
    Why you want to join: I've been playing on wynncraft for a total of 3 years now, and still have no guild. I would really like to get involved in a community with new people who I can talk to. I have heard about how good this guild is and would like to take part in it's events and overall in it's community, as the thread above for recruiting is well made - I think it would be a good choice of a guild to join. I also think I could bring my knowledge of wynncraft to this guild and help out any player.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I would most likely be attracted to attacking, as my main build is a water archer.
    Timezone: GMT (Greenwich mean time)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): On normal school days I will be able to be on at least 1-2 hours a day. However on weekends I can spend up to 7 hours on the server.
    Anything else we should know? Well to start off I am from England, and may be on times that other people are not. When all Americans are asleep at 5 in the morning, I will be on to help the guild with whatever it wants to do. I like to think of myself as an intelligent person, but that'll be up to you to decide if I do get in the guild. Even though I am quite young (15) I believe I am mature enough to join. I have also got discord/teamspeak/skype and I am willing to use them all.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Probably 1. I've never been in a guild and not taking part in any, but I could learn quickly.
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: (Have been in no guilds)
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): The wynncraft page says that I have 52 hours on record, but is inaccurate. I have played much longer than that, as I have been on the server for a long time.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://namemc.com/profile/Sekizen.1 On this profile I have changed my name quite alot, and been unhappy with it. However I do know that it would create a duplicate in the guild so I will not be changing it any more (If I do get in)
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure) Yes, I think so.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: If I can, I would take part in all of the wars, however it depends on the time that I can spend on this server.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  14. SaltyMeatBalls

SaltyMeatBalls LoL VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: SludgeBoiler
    How old are you: 18
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior,Mage, Archer and Assasin lvl 100
    Why you want to join: Because i always wanted to join Hax :D
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): farming
    Timezone: GMT +2
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 2+ hours a day (on weekends mostly more than 5
    Anything else we should know? im from Austria and thats why im not that great in english xD
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 5
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Wth
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left it, because noone was ever online
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 112
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://de.namemc.com/profile/SludgeBoiler.1
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 3

15. BlueCloud

BlueCloud Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Thomasz111
    Highest class and level: Warrior lvl. 100
    Why you want to join: I want be a part of guild in which people are active on the server and i won't end up being the only one playing.
    What role are you more attracted towards?: Attacking.
    Timezone: CET
    How active are you?: One hour per day from Monday to Friday and 5 hours per day in Saturday and Sunday.
    Anything else we should know?: I'm from Poland, so my english isn't perfect.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: 6
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Black Cross and Ebonshade.
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left both of them, because I ended up being the only member still playing the game.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 117 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME: none
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 2

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  16. Phasecode

Phasecode ??? HERO

Minecraft:
    Reapplying since im lvl 90 Now.

IGN: Phasecode
    Highest Class & Level: Wizard 90
    Why you want to join: I've heard of this guild alot of times. It's the best interactive wise and rank wise, and I feel like I am skilled enough to join it.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking + Grinding
    Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): On the weekends (Sat and Sun), I am on for more than 6 hours at a time. On the weekdays, I can be on for around 3 hours.
    Anything else we should know? I have a personal health issue that may interfer with the hours im on.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: Never beenin a guild, but I know the basics of it.

Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Was never in one
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): about 109 hours now.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): None
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: One or two, maybe three.

17. BEPPETTO

BEPPETTO Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: BEPPETTO
    , Highest Class & Level: Archer lvl 100 (10%)
    Why you want to join: i want to join because i always loved this guild and i always wanted to help it grow stronger so i'm trying to get in and help this community :)
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking farming, etc.): farming and helping
    Timezone: UTC+1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 4/5 hours a day and i'm on almost every day... more likely i'm not gonna be on on holydays Anything else we should know? i'm working on my mage lvl 28
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 5
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?:xXThE GrEmSyXx
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: because we were just some friends and we created that guild just for fun but now we decided to change and find a new guild :P
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 49 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): none
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: yes (yes, no, I am not sure)
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 6 but it also depends on how many we're gonna do and if i'm not doing a loot run in that moment but i'll try to be in every guild war i can

18. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied, sorry.
    Accepted!

19. Leor1

Leor1 Found 2 Mythics VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Leor1
    Highest Class & Level: Archer 97
    Why you want to join: I always wanted to join an active guild with alot of people that can help and that I can make friends with.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming and some attacking
    Timezone: UTC +02:00
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): every day about 2 hours
    Anything else we should know: No, not really
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 7.5
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: The Legends Wynn
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Inactivity
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 44 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): never changed my name and I'm not planning to
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure): yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: About 1 or 2

20. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: WonderBat1
    Highest Class & Level: Mage - Level 94
    Why you want to join: I want to be in an active clan that does wars.
    What role are you more attracted towards: Attacking and Farming
    Timezone: Central Time
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Weekends almost all day and Weekdays I'm on after 3:30 (My time)
    Anything else we should know?: I joined four years ago.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 5 I have done guild wars. But lost .-.
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Divine Warriors
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Me and my friends made a guild but its not active or anything.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 42
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): Zero times.
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure): Yeah.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as we are doing a day I'll do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.