1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxxtar_

Foxxtar_ Bottled Fairy grinding machine HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait i think u skipped me in page 71 can u tell me if im in or not

2. qqcora

qqcora Professsional mythical pokemon :3 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I quit wynn hun please consult a hax member

3. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted!

4. Earlz

Earlz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: EarlzRO
    How old are you: 15
    Highest Class & Level: Mage/Archer 100
    Why you want to join: I want to re-join this guild because last time I got kicked for being toxic, and I want to keep on with the guild wars and to interact with the members.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking.
    Timezone: UTC+0
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Every day,to like 4-5 hours.
    Anything else we should know?: N/A
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8.
    What Guild were you previously in?: Beasts.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 166 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): N/A
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as needed.

5. Foxxtar_

Foxxtar_ Bottled Fairy grinding machine HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ummmm... the guild is full:saltedhigh:

6. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, denied.

7. Smirren

Smirren An epic adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Smirren
    How old are you: 17
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior 93
    Why you want to join: Becouse it's #1 and also the biggest growing guild
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming, Questing and Attacking
    Timezone: utc+01:00
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Everyday, 4 hours+ if possible
    Anything else we should know? I am aiming to get my Warrior to lvl 100 as fast as possibe and will level up mage after that. And also that english is not my primary language but there should be no problem with that.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1 Never tried. Would like to
    What Guild were you previously in?: TEQ (The EarthQuakes)
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: Left for a bigger, greater guild
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 36 Hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc):
    History:
    Smirren
    2015-02-04 @ 11:56:57
    smirresmirre

Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure):I am not sure. But I bet I would be.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 5+

You must have a total of 30.1+ hours on the server before you can get accepted into the guild
    Looking for feedback please vote on pull if you like the picture or think text would be better
    If you join this guild you are expected to war and be active
    if you say you have left your guild for X reason but you are still in the guild, your app will be denied

8. KittyTroubleCat

KittyTroubleCat Fabulous Cat VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: KittyTroubleCat
    How old are you: 16-20
    Highest Class & Level: Level 94 Assassin
    Why you want to join: I have always looked up to the people in HAX and want to help the guild in any way I can.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Farming/Damaging
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I am normally online 4-6 hours a day, more on weekends
    Anything else we should know? Nothing that comes to mind.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 6.
    What Guild were you previously in?: House of Sentinels
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: Though I enjoyed being in the guild, they never really did wars. Also I had always wanted to join HAX.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 37 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc):
    KittyTroubleCat 28-1-2016 @ 21:06:14
    TheFakePinkPony 25-9-2015 @ 01:24:45
    KittyTroubleCat Original Name
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as needed.

9. M4x1mum

M4x1mum Antisocial CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Pikabiu
    How old are you: 14-15
    Highest Class & Level: Assasin/101
    Why you want to join: I had a little break and now im back, i want to join an active guild with guys who know how to play the game
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): i like doing wars, dungeons and legendary island
    Timezone: UTC+1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): depends, while school like 2-4h per day, weekend and holidays like 4-8h per day
    Anything else we should know? Im badass
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8
    What Guild were you previously in?: Das Kollegium
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: i left cuz i changed my name (didnt want the guild bug to happen) and then i decided to apply here
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 292 (without this 5x multiplier)
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): dont judge me, i had 18
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure)
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As much as i can

10. Alex1259871

Alex1259871 Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Alex125987
    How old are you: 13

Highest Class & Level: 93 warrior
    Why you want to join: I want to be in a high level guild since I can only ever find low guilds
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I wouldnt mind but farming
    Timezone: Europe
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): 5 Hours a day very active
    Anything else we should know? I donate alot of exp
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?:
    What Guild were you previously in?: DownTown.Sword Art online
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: Left because both went inactive

11. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    denied

12. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted!
    Sorry, denied.
    Earl/Pika: you two are being voted on. Sorry for the wait...

13. Alex1259871

Alex1259871 Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ok thank you for considering me

Woraxe likes this.
  14. MartinCo

MartinCo Well-Known Adventurer

IGN: MartinCo
    Highest class: Assassin 96
    Timezone: my time zone is the same as German time zone
    Anything else: i used to be a Liberetas chief before the powder update
    I want to join because im cominge back to wynn
    I am online atleast 3. a week for 8 h

15. ArctiKdiabloz

ArctiKdiabloz Frozen Adventurer. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah, alright :/ now go to page1, copy the format.. and use that k?

16. MartinCo

MartinCo Well-Known Adventurer

IGN: MartinCo
    Highest Class & Level: Assassin lv 98
    Why you want to join: i like to have fun whit other people that are i a group
    What role are you more attracted towards? Fighting mobs. Tha doesnt mean farming but. Trying to get something out of it
    Timezone: I have the same timezone as gremany dose.
    How active are you? i can be on fridays, saturdays and sundays. Fridays about 8h. Sat (7h) and sun( 6h). It depends
    Anything else we should know? I used to be a chief on liberetas before the powder update
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8 (because i havent played the game for 6 months. Im getting back to it
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: liberetas
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: Inactivity

I havent changed my name (ever). I am not in a guild currently

I can survive mobs lv 97-100

How many wars can you do in a day: idk. how often do you get attacked ? A lot of wars.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  17. werty41

werty41 SnailLord HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Bluewombat69
    Highest Class & Level: Hunter level 100
    Why you want to join: I would like to join the hack forums guild because I would like to be, once again more involved in this community, while I have not played wynncraft in a while I have just began to start it up again and would like the guild experience and involvement once more.
    What role are you more attracted towards? mostly grinding, but I will also attack when needed
    Timezone: Eastern
    How active are you? weekends 3 or more hours
    Anything else we should know? I like to participate in group attacks, and dungeons, helping others, etc.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: HAX
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: kicked due to inactivity
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 85
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): My previous username was werty41 and I changed it about 2 months ago
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer (yes, no, I am not sure) yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 6

18. zoroark1126

zoroark1126 Woe is me HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: zoroark1126

How old are you: 11-13 (The higher end of it)

Highest Class & Level: My best class is my level 93 Mage

Why you want to join: I want to join to become involved in the community again. Most of the guilds I've ever joined went extremely inactive after a certain amount of time, and I hope to change that and become a part of it.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I'm more attracted towards the role of attacking, as I sometimes find grinding to be tedious. I would still take part in other roles, but attacking is simply what I'm most attracted towards.

Timezone: I live in the Eastern Time Zone

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I would say I'm a pretty active player. I try to come on every day I can, but I'm most active on the weekends due to school.

Anything else we should know?: I enjoy participating in community events, and working with others

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: I would rate my experience in guild wars at about a five. I've been in quite a few guild wars, but the guilds I've been in weren't that big on them

What guild(s) were you previously in?: I was most recently in the guild Traveler's Legion (TrL)

Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I left the guild because most of the members didn't come on anymore

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft: As of now, I have 53 hours shown on the stats page.

How many name changes have you had: I have never had a name change

Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes, I could most likely survive in a war of that scale

How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I could do about 5 wars in a day

19. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, denied.

20. Josh_Sturgeon

Josh_Sturgeon Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: _Jeesh
    How old are you: 18
    Highest Class & Level: Archer (92)
    Why you want to join: I'm looking for an active guild in order to participate in guild wars, level up some characters, and generally have fun and discover secrets and challenges.
    What role are you more attracted towards?: Personally, I am more attracted to doing group content, be it dungeon runs, helping with '???', or farming.
    Timezone: GMT
    How active are you?: I'm usually on for 2 hours a day at minimum, except Tuesday's and Friday's as I have a late shift at work.
    Anything else we should know? I'm currently preparing for exams, so there may be days where I'll be offline so I can focus on them but I'll try my best to give you a heads up if I'll be away for a longer period of time.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10?: 4 - I've done guild wars before, but I've yet to experience it with the latest updates.
    What Guild(s) were you previously in?: Kangronomicon (Fuq).
    Why were you kicked/left said guild(s)?: I'd lost interest in Minecraft for a while so I left the guild to free up space for someone who would make use of it.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft: 50 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: I've had four different usernames in total, but I have stuck with my current name for over a year and a half now. Further details can be seen here.
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs level 90/89 mobs: As mentioned above, I have yet to experience the new mobs so I am unsure. However, seeing as I'm level 92 I don't think there will be any huge problems.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: This is hard to put a number on, as it depends on what I'm currently doing on my characters and if I want to focus on progressing them. I'd always do 1 as a very minimum per day, but most days I'd be doing something in the region of 4/5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.