1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qqcora

qqcora Professsional mythical pokemon :3 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    accepted! msg one of us ig
    accepted! msg one of us ig

Love and Puzitsa like this.
  2. Maartiim

Maartiim The Master of Potatoes VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: IIFennecII
    How old are you: I'm 16
    Highest Class & Level: Lvl 100 Archer
    Why you want to join: Well I was a part of the guild before but left for comign reason but I would love to come back and play with nice people and be a part of something big and get back to some familiar terrain. I loved the old times and it would be lovely to come back, I also think that I have some good things to offer to your lil' community.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): I really do anything. I mostly just hang around, having fun, helping, going into war and so on.
    Timezone: GMT/UTC +1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Well I try to be on as much as I can. I'm trying to be on a little while each day, which can extend further.
    Anything else we should know? Not really that much. I am a cheerfull lad, I am for the most part friendly and nice if you don't upset me. I get along with most people and make sure we can have a good time. I might not be the most social type but the once people get to know me and I get to know them I am a great little prick :)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: I used to do alot of wars in my previous guilds but it's been a while so I am an old veteran coming back to a new era of wars.
    What Guild were you previously in?: I've been this same Guild before and Kangronomicon.
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: I was kicked out of HAX cause of inactivity, first I was on vacation but I told one of the leaders that I was going but then when I came back I just neither had the feeling for wynncraft or the time cause school was stressfull at the time and now. I also left Kangronomicon cause I wanted to. Right now I don't remember the reason but I was there and had fun with the members, as did I with HAX.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): I have 54 hours total. (It feels like alot longer...)
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I've had 3 name changes to my account before. I do not remember the exact dates but it has not been one in a LONG while. All due to trying to find a suiting name and right now, I've landed on this one.
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: I am not sure. I was good at the old war system but this new one I have no experience at all.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Any I can join in on. I loved the wars back then. And I would love to get to know the new ones!

3. minjae

minjae Az Extremist #AppreciateAz

Minecraft:

4. qqcora

Minecraft:
    accepted!
    @minjae
    denied (i cant quote a quote)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  5. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just as annoying as the talking mushroom in my pocket

orange0402 and qqcora like this.
  6. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no u

7. Siradm

Siradm sira-ded HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Siradm
    How old are you: 15
    Highest Class & Level: 101 Assassin/ Mage
    Why you want to join: To be in a guild to talk/ war when bored or when necessary

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): in lir, i've always attacked whenever we warred, and i do farm quite often even though i stop whenever a war needs to be done
    Timezone: EST

How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I'm usually on 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-5 on weekends
    Anything else we should know? I'm experienced with guild wars
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 9.5
    What Guild were you previously in?: Lir
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: I've been a chief in lir for a very long time now, but with yosteric not updating the guild as he's busy i have just left the guild, even though it's been dead for months
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): Stats page is down atm, but i have over 100 hours on my assassin and roughly 120 total I believe
    How many name changes have you had:
    Name History (4)

Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Answer- Yes
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: As many as I can while i'm online.

Redwood and orange0404 like this.
  8. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted

9. Towelie

Towelie Wynncraft Veteran VIP

Minecraft:
    im not gonna write any sappy sh!t cuz im not a suckup lol

IGN: Towelie
    How old are you: 15
    Highest Class & Level: archer 84 ik im below 90 but who cares
    Why you want to join: cuz im a vet that quit like 3 years ago and ive never experienced guilds n sht so hackforums looks like a good place to start cuz its number 1 duh
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): attacking
    Timezone: UTC+10:00 im australian
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): i dont go to school cuz im a failure in life so im on pretty much all the time
    Anything else we should know? uh i love women and this is a serious application some people may think im fuxkin around but its just my personality lol
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: idk wtf that is
    What Guild were you previously in?: none lol 69
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: ^^^^
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): like 80 or something idk the stats site isnt working
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://www.namemc.com/profile/Towelie
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: maybe idk
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: 69 i'll do anything im constantly bored

ok thanks for reading now if this image makes you laugh you have to accept me

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  10. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: CavemanJimbo
    How old are you: 13.5
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, 99
    Why you want to join: My guild isn't active anymore so I quit it and I want an active, nice guild.
    What role are you more attracted towards: Farming (My gear is trash so I cant attack)
    Timezone: EST (USA)
    How active are you: 1-2 hours, 3 on weekends.
    Anything else we should know: I'm nice.
    Rate your guild war experience: 1 because my old guild never did any.
    What guild were you previously in: BlackListed
    Why were you kicked/left guild: It was boring
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft: 59 hours
    How many name changes have you had: https://namemc.com/name/CavemanJimbo (CavemanJimbo to Sniggly, back to CavemanJimbo)
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs: Maybe, but right now I'm farming gear so in the future, yes.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day: As many as I need to, unless I'm bored.

11. ArctiKdiabloz

ArctiKdiabloz Frozen Adventurer. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: ArctiKdiabloz
    How old are you: 16-20 (currently 20)
    Highest Class & Level: A Lvl 90 Mage.
    Why you want to join: I would like to join because i have been searching for a guild more active in wars,
    I also have always kinda looked up to Hax because of the amazing ammount of area you guys have taken over, and i would love to help to contribute to that.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Support/fighting
    Timezone: My timezone is GMT+1 (The netherlands)
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): I usually am online 7 days per week, for around 4-8 hours per day.
    Anything else we should know? I am a very supportive person, when somone needs some help with something i always check if i can do that thing, and if i am actually capable of doing it.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: currently around a 5, this is due to previous guilds not doing it that much.. :/
    What Guild were you previously in?: House of Sentinels
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: I currently am still in this guild, but I have always looked up to hax, and i wanted to join hax,
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 37 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): https://nl.namemc.com/profile/ArctiKdiabloz/9cca0b
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes, i would believe so.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: I am willing to do as many as possible, whenever there is a war, i will try to attend.

You must have a total of 30.1+ hours on the server before you can get accepted into the guild
    Looking for feedback please vote on pull if you like the picture or think text would be better
    If you join this guild you are expected to war and be active
    if you say you have left your guild for X reason but you are still in the guild, your app will be denied

12. Maartiim

Maartiim The Master of Potatoes VIP+

Minecraft:
    You god damn psychic. Tell me something more

13. qqcora

Minecraft:
    denied
    denied
    accepted!

14. Robby_Pro_7

Robby_Pro_7 Needs more leh HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Robby_Pro_7
    How old are you: 16-20 (16)
    Highest Class & Level: Archer lvl 93
    Why you want to join: Because my brother (Glenncrafter) is in the guild + i want the full wynncraft experience and learn from the best of the server.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): farming
    Timezone: GMT+1
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): In the weekends I'm online for like 2-3 hours a day but during the week almost not (next 2 weeks are holidays so then it is like 3-3.5 hours a day)
    Anything else we should know? No, otherwise feel free to ask.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 3
    What Guild were you previously in?: That's a long time ago but i don't remember it's name (I'm sorry for that)
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: I left because I was the only person who wanted to attack enemy territories.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 36 hours
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): A hacker changed it once to Im_gay_and_ugly at 2-7-2015 but I changed it back one month after that to Robby_Pro_7 and before Im_gay_and_ugly it was Robby_Pro_7
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes, i think so.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Per day I am online like 3-4.

15. CavemanJimbo

CavemanJimbo What a lonely profile

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    do I have to wait a certain amount of time to apply again?

16. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1week

17. ArctiKdiabloz

ArctiKdiabloz Frozen Adventurer. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    okay i left the guild now,
    When there is a possibility i'd love that invite.
    @coralialia

18. Siradm

Siradm sira-ded HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    msg a recruiter and up, or msg jackykit since he's on rn

19. qqcora

Minecraft:
    denied

20. Yorgose

Yorgose Yorgose HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: xGod0fWarZ
    How old are you: 16
    Highest Class & Level: Mage lvl 100
    Why you want to join: I currently have no guild, Becaus my last guild was inactive
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc.): Attacking, But farming can also.
    Timezone: Europe time
    How active are you? (Hours/day and what days you can be on): Monday,Theusday,Thirstday 2-3 hours a day, Wednesday/Sunday 5-6 hours Friday/Saturday up to 12 hours.
    Anything else we should know? i already got accepted for hax but i couldn't join becaus i had problems at home so i wasn't on for a while.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 8-9
    What Guild were you previously in?: Eternal Legacy.
    Why were you kicked/left said guild?: I left becaus i was the only one active.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft (as shown on your official stats page): 72 hours.
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): 1 (God0fLight)
    Can you survive a guild war with the new mobs lvl 90/89 mobs: Yes i can i have max build.
    How many wars are you willing to do per day?: Depends if im tired or not, if im not i can do up to 10 wars.

Regards, xGod0fWarZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.