1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revixel

Revixel Veteran VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    EDIT: Now level 100

2. SirFloofy

SirFloofy King of the Wybels HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: SoulsOfWynn
    Highest Lvl Class: lvl 94 Mage
    Why I want to join: So i can participate in wars and support the Hax community
    What roles im attracted too: Attacking
    Timezone: MST
    Active: 5-6 hours per week (currently inactive because of medical reasons)
    Other info: soon buying hero and i have friends in the guild
    guild war experience: 9
    Previous guild: GFs (GoodFellas)
    why left previous guild: things got emotional XD
    Total hours: 83 hours

3. HeckinGay

HeckinGay Classy and Sassy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Revixel I like your name sir/maam :)

4. WhirlwindWar

WhirlwindWar Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: WhirlwindWar
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, Level 94
    Why you want to join: I'd love to support HAX and help the guild stay on top. I have a lot of experience on Wynncraft and would love to contribute that. I also feel HAX will pose more of a challenge to me than my current guild.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc) I love farming for the guild, but if I am excepted, I will be fully dedicated to go wherever the guild needs me.
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you? Very active, most days I am on unless I have huge homework.
    Anything else we should know? I am currently in a guild, but if I am excepted to HAX then I'll leave.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? An 8 or a 9. I have experience in private guilds with friends as well as large and powerful guilds. I was also in Hippies of Wynn when that was a powerful guild but it's definitely not anymore.
    What Guild were you previously in? Hippies of Wynn as well as some personal guilds with some friends.
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left HOW when the guild started becoming full of inactive people and I saw nothing for me there.
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 45 hours
    Name changes(Was added after I applied): a bunch, most recent is around a month ago from Gratefu1 back to WhirlwindWar. If you want more details, namemc.com is a thing.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  5. Revixel

Revixel Veteran VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Y thank you good sir.

6. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: CountBurn
    Highest Class & Level: 100, Archer
    Why you want to join: I want to be part of an awesome and active guild while also supporting others within the guild.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, ect) farming
    Timezone: central/mid west time USA
    How active are you? 3 hours a day on week 5 and up on weekend
    Anything else we should know? I plan on having a level 100 in every class by the time im done playing this. I also dont plan on changing my IGN.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is huge amount)? 4
    What guild were you previously in? cancermemeclub
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left because the owner and I were the only ones that were active in the guild.
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft? 94
    How many name changes have you had: none

SuperTheFlugel likes this.
  7. SirPatriotism

SirPatriotism Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Chippedstar
    Highest Class & Level: Level 101 Mage
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I decided being solo was pretty boring, and I really enjoy the Hax community.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc): I am more attracted to the role of attacking.
    How active are you?: On everyday at for 3 hours on weekdays, and weekends are 5+ hours.
    Anything else we should know?: I applied last Friday and you said to re-apply in a week. Also, I participated in the Hax Grind Fest to get to 101. (Thanks by the way, I owe you a lot)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 7
    What Guild were you previously in?: Descendants.
    Why were you kick/left said guild?: I left because of the drama and it was inactive.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft?:
    How many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): 1 name change, November 29th, 2015. I changed it from Leafsicle to Chippedstar.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  8. jasmine476

jasmine476 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'm LV 89 now, soon to be 90. I meet the level requirements now, may I please have a review?

*edit* I have not had a name change yet.

9. AuthorKawaii

AuthorKawaii Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello! I'm AuthorKawaii, and THIS is my HackForums application!:smile:

IGN: AuthorKawaii
    Highest Class & Level: My highest class is Assassin, level 100.
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I want an active guild that doesn't just sit around, and do nothing all day. I want to join a guild that is active, has a good funny community, and a guild that I don't just use for navigation.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc) I am more attracted towards farming, but I could attack sometimes too.
    Timezone: Central Standard Time.
    How active are you? I'm not the most active, but I'm active. Here's my usual schedule: Sunday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. Saturday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm. Monday: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Tuesday: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Wednesday: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Thursday: 4:00 pm -5:00 pm. Friday: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
    Anything else we should know? I am in school, and I sometimes I'm on (on weekdays) from 12:30 pm or so to 1:00 pm. Also, I like memes.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? Around 4.
    What Guild were you previously in? I am still in it, but it is my own guild, AuP, (AuthorsPower, cringey name I know, I couldn't think of anything else) and it was inactive, and I only used it for navigation.
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I haven't left yet (that is if I get accepted :3).
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: (Thought I had more but,) 40 hours.
    how many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): I have had a couple name changes. From TheAuthor253 to AuthorKawaii, 1/8/2016. Then AuthorKawaii to LaDirt, 2/28/2016. Then finally LaDirt back to AuthorKawaii, 4/2/2016.

And that concludes my HackForums application! Thank you for reading this!:smile:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  10. Megatrev

Megatrev Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Megatrev
    Highest Class & Level: Archer 100
    Why you want to join: Got some friends in it!
    What role are you more attracted towards? i'm open to anything!
    Timezone: MST
    How active are you? 3-5 hours per day
    Anything else we should know? <3
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 7
    What Guild were you previously in? LIR
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Kicked because i took a break from MC.
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?:28
    how many name changes have you had: DATE and NAME (or link namemc to your acc): cant post link, also 2 names; ScuffedJs and Megatrev13

11. JDiggity22

JDiggity22 I'm a good boy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: JDiggity22
    Highest Class & Level: Assassin lvl 100
    Why you want to join: I want a good solid guild that i can be a part of and build up.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc) I would like to do a lot of attacking for the guild along with farming if i'm not attacking :).
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you? Everyday, 2 hours min all the way to sometimes 8 hours
    Anything else we should know? I am a highly skilled at pvp and looking forward to giving my time into making this a better guild. I am lvl 100 and i can help out the guild a lot with my experience.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? I would say I am at about a 6. When attacking, I am having a blast. When every one is inactive, not so blastlike.
    What Guild were you previously in? League of Champions
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left because everyone is inactive except me
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 65 is what is says...... but i think it is screwed up. more like 90-120
    how many name changes have you had: No name changes since i've been to Wynncraft. Before, in 2013 i was bigears454 lol.
    Thanks for considering! -JDiggity22

12. Cassi

Cassi potato enthusiast VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lorigami
    Highest Class & Level: 92 (edit: 94)mage
    Why you want to join: because I became active again (yay)
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc): I'm somewhat a mix between guild wars and grinding/questing. If I'm occupied doing something like in the middle of a quest, ill probably stay and finish, but if I'm grinding then I'd be happy to go off and war.
    Timezone: MST (mtn time, so 2 hours behind EST and 7 hours ahead of GMT)
    How active are you? Recently, I've been getting on for at least a couple hours a day, and I intend to keep that trend for quite awhile.
    Anything else we should know? I am good child.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 7. I've done guild wars, and I'm happy to help when I can, but I'm not particularly good at them (I always manage to lag out and die)
    What Guild were you previously in? Hax (lol)
    Why were you kick/left said guild?inactivity
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 77 hours
    how many name changes have you had: 7
    You can find the changes here

Reinvite me back plox?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  13. Jozea

Jozea Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Jozea
    Highest Class & Level: Knight (Warrior) Level 98 (Also working on my archer class lvl 83 almost 84)
    Why you want to join: I want to join this guild because there are no other guilds out there for me where everyone is active and kind, and I feel I belong in this one.
    What role are you attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc): Farming (other than farming selling/buying items for builds, or doing some quests for other classes)
    How active are you? So far i've been on wynncraft almost every single day since I've heard of it. Sometimes I spend around 30-60 minutes, most likely I will be on wynncraft for around 60-120 minutes per day (1-2 hours) trying my very best to be as active as I can entertaining myself, I need some nature and go outside for an hour or so then maybe come back on for a few.
    Anything else we should know? Not really I'm basically telling you my everyday life. Parts of the day on wynncraft, other times outside for maybe an hour.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10 (1 means none 10 is a huge amount): I havn't been in a guild for a while, but I'm going to rate it 2 because I have some ( one ) memories of doing guild wars, and I was pretty good at it.
    What guild were you previously in: I don't really remember that. I havn't been in a guild for a long time, like I said before and I really have no memories of what the guild names were, sorry :/
    Why were you kick/left said guild: I don't remember being kicked from a guild, but a few days ago I did leave a guild myself. It wasn't too great of a guild, forgot my reasons why I left and the name of the guild.. But I know this guild will be great.
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 104 hours

14. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lots of apps... Gonna take care of most of them later today c:

15. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Man, Totems really broke all the leveling. Welp. Gud luck

JadeCaptor likes this.
  16. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted!

AuthorKawaii likes this.
  17. Eqr

Eqr :3

Guild:
    IGN: BeUseful
    Highest Class & Level: Dark Wizard 101 // Ninja 100
    Why you want to join: I have a few friends in Hax and was once in it. I was kicked for inactivity due to having to deal with irl issues and school.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc) I like to attack whenever I can but sometimes I go grind for a few hours to raise my level rank and increase guild xp
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    How active are you? I am on for around 5-6 hours a day no matter what.
    Anything else we should know? I'm colorblind and I can almost solo Qira. Soon
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? I'd say 7. I would attack whenever I can and I enjoy it. But sometimes I lag out during it :P
    What Guild were you previously in? Hack Forums (Hax)
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I was kicked due to inactivity.
    How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft? According to the Wynncraft stats page I have 83 hours in total.
    how many name changes have you had: https://namemc.com/profile/BeUseful/8a88165e // 3 times since I have started playing Wynn.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    Tomix and orange0404 like this.
  18. DragonDoesGamez

DragonDoesGamez Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: DragonOfTitan
    Highest Class & Level: 100 archer
    Why you want to join: My guild isnt that good with the people, and I think i can get into a better
    What role are you more attracted towards? Farming
    How active are you? within 2 days i got a lvl 1 to lvl 75 with doing 22 quests...so spend a lot of time
    Anything else we should know? my favorite class is mage followed by archer. And joined about 3:9 years ago
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: 8. one of the only in my bad not active guild
    What Guild were you previously in?WynnCrafters
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Not as high lvl'd players as i hope
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?:72 hours
    how many name changes have you had: 2, OMG_Its_Dragon, armed__Dragon

19. jasmine476

jasmine476 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    My application was missed :P It's a little upward on this page.

20. ferricles

ferricles Rhyming is fun HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: ferricles
    Highest class is a lv96 archer
    Why would I want to join? Well, why not?
    I've always been more attracted to fooling around and helping others with quests and stuff (and punning)
    Timezone = Pacific Standard TimeZone (PST)
    Active daily, maybe around 30 minutes
    Guild war exp: 8
    Previous guild: priceless or Pez
    I left by myself because no one was active and it made me sad
    Total playtime = 79 hours
    Never changed my name, always been ferricles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.