1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrussell75

Mrussell75 Full-time Wynner CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    accepted bb gurl

2. Leosuper99

Leosuper99 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Leosuper99
    Highest Class & Level: lvl 93 Warrior
    Why you want to join: My guild is was inactive, and i need a good new guild
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) : Attacking
    Timezone: (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien
    How active are you? : In the holiday, always when I play
    Anything else we should know? : I'm from Germany and my English is not perfect
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? : 6-7
    What Guild were you previously in? : the dark elite
    Why were you kick/left said guild? : I left the guild because almost all were inactive

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  3. Josh_Sturgeon

Josh_Sturgeon Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: _Jeesh

Highest Class & Level: Hunter and Warrior both at level 88.

Why you want to join: I'm starting to enjoy Minecraft a lot more and am looking for a guild to do more social activities with. With the upcoming update, I'm looking for a guild that wants to take on some of the hardest content Wynncraft has to offer such as the new dungeons. Furthermore, I'm interested in getting back into guild wars as the experience I had in my other guild was a very positive one. I enjoy activities such as optimising leveling up in order to level at a much faster rate which involves looking for new grinding locations and assessing at what levels you should be trying to level through dungeons or by grinding. Overall I'm hoping to find a guild that can co-ordinate a number of people assuming different roles in fighting the most difficult bosses available, such as the one's to be found in the new dungeons.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc): Due to my experience in World of Warcraft I enjoy PvE content such as dungeons. That being said I don't shy away from guild wars or other aspects of Wynncraft. So generally I would class myself as more of an 'attacking' player, but I can't really define what I enjoy in just one category as in reality it's a mixture of many elements of gameplay.

Timezone: UTC+-0 (London)

How active are you? I play almost every day for at least an hour, once the upcoming update is released I anticipate that I'll be playing a lot more due to the influx of new content.

Anything else we should know? I'm eager to share experience and advice to people in the guild, especially to newer players or players that simply don't understand how best to go about achieving certain goals e.g. killing bosses etc.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount): I'd rate myself at a 7, before the release of Gavel I was participating in many Guild Wars so I have a fair bit of experience from then, however since the release of Gavel I've been much more focussed on character progression and so haven't fought in Guild Wars much.

What Guild were you previously in? Kangronomicon (Fuq)

Why were you kick/left said guild? Due to exams and work playing games such as Minecraft had to take a backseat so I couldn't dedicate the time I would've liked to my previous guild so I left. Since the exams have now finished this won't be a problem.

Thanks for considering my application,
    -Josh.

Tomix likes this.
  4. S4trat_

S4trat_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: S4trat_
    Highest Class & Level: Archer and it is level 86 (Might be higher by the time you see this).
    Why you want to join: Not many people are in my guild and I want to join a guild where I can get help and help others.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (farming, being lazy, recruiting)
    Timezone: GMT
    How active are you? I am on every day for about 2-3 hours (weekends differ)
    Anything else we should know? I was in Synced_PvPs guild and I am normally just playing wynn (psst just between us I like music I know ground breaking stuff)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 9 ( I did more of the work in my guild)
    What Guild were you previously in? NVIDIA
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Says above.

5. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Accepted. /Guild join Hax

Josh_Sturgeon likes this.
  6. ProptosisLP

ProptosisLP Ign: ProptosisHDTVLP | Mythic luck VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: ProptosisHDTVLP
    Highest Class & Level: Asassin, lvl 100 (soon warrior and archer too)
    Why you want to join: my current guild is inactive and I' d like to switch to an active one
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc): mostly attacking but farming too
    Timezone: UTC+ 01.00
    How active are you? I play nearly every day
    Anything else we should know? I' m from Austria, but my English is pretty good I think
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? About 5
    What Guild were you previously in? the dark elite
    Why were you kick/left said guild? the guild is inactive

7. PixelKiller4000

PixelKiller4000 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: PixelKiller4000
    Highest Class & Level: A level 92 Assassin
    Why you want to join: Because I like the guild and my old guild was not good and it was inactive.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) I like attacking other guilds but I farm and grind too.
    Timezone: UTC+01:00
    How active are you? On vacation I play 4 hours a day and if I have school maybe 1 or 2 hours.
    Anything else we should know? I'm from Germany so my English isn't the best but I try my best. If you want me on skype, my name is: janp.noak.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 5
    What Guild were you previously in?the dark elite (but it's crap)
    Why were you kick/left said guild? It's inactive and not good. I want to be in an active guild with some guild wars and other cool stuff.

8. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    accepted /guild join Hax

9. Surra

Surra Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    accepted /guild join hax

10. ProptosisLP

ProptosisLP Ign: ProptosisHDTVLP | Mythic luck VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wasn´t inivted yet :D

11. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Accepted /guild join Hax

12. raul meulendijks

raul meulendijks Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: raulieboelie
    Highest Class & Level: archer 83.
    Why you want to join: I want to join a guild with lots of people online so we can have fun and do guildwars.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming,doing quests, Helping people with quests and grinding, Buy, sell items.
    Timezone: CET.
    How active are you? minmum 2hours per day in the vacation 5-8 hours at day.
    Anything else we should know? I know al lot about the game and are really helpfull and I always listing to the guys that aare above me .
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? I should say 7.
    What Guild were you previously in? Hubted a guild with only friends.
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Nobody was online and we did no fun things and no guild wars.

13. Jacobb/jb4242

Jacobb/jb4242 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ign: Jb4242
    Highest Class & Level: Archer 77 (i know I am 3 levels under but ill be 80 soon)
    Why I want to join: I want to join because I am currently in an inactive guild and id like to be able to contribute to an active guild.
    What role: I would like to just contribute to the guild as much as I can.
    Timezone: West coast
    How active: I'm usually on every day for like 1-2 hours at least and on weekends I am on most of the day
    Anything else we should know: I'm usually helpful with quest and i try to help other guild members who need it the most.
    Guild war experience: None because we are so inactive.
    Prev. guild: WynnTheory
    I'm going to leave if i get excepted because we are really inactive and I'm really passionate for a good team :).

14. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Apply when you are lvl 80+.

15. TrumpIsAWeeaboo

TrumpIsAWeeaboo Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: 3WayWithTrump
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior at 85
    Why you want to join: Haven't been playing for a while so I got kicked from my old guild. With the new updates I wanna join a new guild to be active in.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Attacking of being lazy. I can solo the highest level enemies in an 1000 enemy territory because of my tankiness. They do no damage.
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you? Pretty active
    Anything else we should know? Not particularly.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 7
    What Guild were you previously in? Sleeping Knights
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I got kicked because I stopped playing.

16. Jordan72_

Jordan72_ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Yay,
    So how do i join ur guild, like do we meet at a time?

17. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Uh...not sure what do u mean,u cant join our guild if ur glitched in urs guild,being in our guild=chating etc and doing guild wars,that wont work if ur not IN the guild.

18. Jordan72_

Minecraft:
    well i'm wondering if i can join the guild if i leave mine so i wont get glitched anymore... or am i thinking dumb rn

19. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    http://prntscr.com/ca5d16 that means that you changed name in guild,so when someone will try to kick you,nothing happens,when you will try to leave,you will lose 3 soul points but u wont leave.

20. Jordan72_

Minecraft:
    oh so im stuck forever then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.