1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCOTE37Gaming

SCOTE37Gaming Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I have put in the "Anything else we should know?" at the bottom of the application.

But if you want it again, here:
    Anything else we should know? Yes, my skype is SCOTE37 or [email protected]. I will respect this guild, donate many emeralds and experience to it, and sorry for making a joke on my last application.

2. Kiieran

Kiieran Libertas Co Owner VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    is verry nice

Tomix likes this.
  3. Adianello02

Adianello02 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Adianello02
    Highest Class & Level: Archer lvl80
    Why you want to join: I want to join because in my guild, unfortunately, i am the only one who does something to it.
    What role are you more attracted towards?
    (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming
    Timezone: CET
    How active are you? I usually play about 3-4 hours per day
    Anything else we should know? Nothing
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? I've never played a war, but i'm trying to learn how to do
    What Guild were you previously in? I am in EagleForce, i'll wait your invite ( if you accept me )

4. hexapod

hexapod Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    get pranked

dead zeffe likes this.
  5. SCOTE37Gaming

SCOTE37Gaming Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    So? Am I accepted?

6. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

IGN: Zephylox
    Highest Class & Level: Knight Archer Mage lvl 100
    Why you want to join: There are friends and YT lol
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) : Be a recruit because im lazy with guilds
    Timezone: France
    How active are you? Too much
    Anything else we should know? Yolo app
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 11
    What Guild were you previously in? STR
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Im still in lol

7. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Denied,not sure if this is a joke app or not,but if you want to join us,make a serious application.

8. FlameDemonz

FlameDemonz [insert bullsh*t here] VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: FiyaFlame
    Highest Class & Level: Mage Lvl 93 (will grind to 100 as soon as update comes)
    Why you want to join: I love doing wars and I would like to help capture wynn (and maybe gavel soontm ;33333333)
    What role are you more attracted towards? Probably attacking and maybe a little bit of grinding for the guild xp.
    Timezone: GMT +1
    How active are you? About 4-5 hours a day.
    Anything else we should know? My friend has been really sick the last month so might not be active for a few days when it starts going downhill with him.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: Probably 8, I've had a lvl 29 guild myself and did a lot of wars for that guild.
    What Guild were you previously in: Blacklisted and my own guild that no longer exists, Heroes of Pantheon.
    Why were you kick/left said guild: I left the guild because a lot of people that hated me started joining the guild, and I just didn't feel at home there.

9. VictorVector

VictorVector Guest

IGN: MaxYT_
    Highest Class & Level: 83
    Why you want to join: I have got kicked out of tons of guilds and I always is getting pissed about it so I thought I could join this and come back into Wynncraft
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Am mostly into quest and farming and kinda attacking
    Timezone: EDT
    How active are you? Monday: 30-60 Minutes Tuesday: 60-90 Minutes Wednesday: 30-70 Minutes Thursday: Who Knows! Friday: Who Knows!! Saturday: Who Knows!!! Sunday: WHO KNOWS!!!!
    Anything else we should know? You should know I maybe not be that active for always like that for lots of reasons but I will be active and I will tell you why I maybe won't be active here are the reasons (Vacation etc)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? I think 4-7
    What Guild were you previously in? Lir
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Got kicked out of HHU And Lir
    Hope You Like (Like) My Apply! And stay MaxedOut! (It just mean's bye)

10. Surra

Surra Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Leave your guild then msg me.

11. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    This needs bump.

12. oHybrid

oHybrid What's poppin' individuals

IGN: _PredatorZ_
    Highest Class & Level: My highest class is my level 93 archer.
    Why you want to join: I want to join a large, friendly guild that wars a lot. Hax has very active members and wars consistently, making this a perfect guild for me.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) I love attacking, I can pump out a territory every 15 minutes or so.
    Timezone: GMT+10 (Australia)
    How active are you? 2+ Hours on week days and 5+ on weekends, however that number may go up as the new updates come out.
    Anything else we should know? Nops
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 9
    What Guild were you previously in? UXs
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Not enough wars :/

13. Mrussell75

Mrussell75 Full-time Wynner CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Denied

14. oHybrid

oHybrid What's poppin' individuals

Why? What did I do wring xP

15. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Lets play a game,who will guess what is going to be the next guild bug will win!

16. Matt213

Matt213 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Matt213
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, lvl 90
    Why you want to join: Looking for good guild and I have a friend in this guild. Plus, number 1 guild is HYPE.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Anything really, though the lazy part sounds nice
    Timezone: Whatever time zone newyork is
    How active are you? Fairly active, more so on the weekends
    Anything else we should know? I love Lemurs
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 2, I haven't been in a war in so long. Mainly because I decided not to go into a guild until right before I quit however ago and the guild I was recently in wasn't on enough to make war. But I am willing to learn tips and tricks.
    What Guild were you previously in? AcG (I think)
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left because everyone else in the guild became unactive

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  17. Japostrophe

Japostrophe Skilled Adventurer

IGN: Lapostrophe
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, 89
    Why you want to join: I want to be a part of a community and just get more involved with Wynncraft,
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming is what I love to do, but attacking doesn't seem too bad.
    Timezone: GMT -4
    How active are you? I usually am on 4-6 hours every day.
    Anything else we should know? I am pretty accessible and can usually get on when asked.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 1, ready to increase that though.
    What Guild were you previously in? DMG
    Why were you kick/left said guild? It was just a guild that I made and invited all of my friends to. None of them are really active or are interested in guilds.

18. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: LotusTea
    Highest class & Lvl: 93 Assassin,91 Mage, 90 Hunter
    Why Do you want to join this guild? I want to join because I'm a active player and likes to be towards a big community
    What Role Are You More Attracted Towards? Warring,Contributing, And helping other players
    Timezone: Eastern Us
    How active are you: I am on the whole week for about 3-5 hours sometimes even more
    Anything else we should know? No
    Rate your guild war experience 1-10: I'd say about 7 because I can solo wars
    Previous guild? Volcanic Ashes (My own)
    Why did you leave/kicked? I left because I was the only active player that wars

19. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Denied.
    Accepted /guild join Hax.
    PS:LotusTea leave ur current guild then msg recruiter+

20. Mmikke

Mmikke Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: ReclaimedDank
    Highest Class & Level: Hunter 98
    Why you want to join: Because im a lazy hog who used to be in hax then i guild hopped, PS. im too lazy to go on ts and ask dark or psycho.
    What role are you more attracted towards? Being a lazy recruit who uses the guild and gives nothing back
    Timezone: What are you? Fukin gay?
    How active are you? All day everyday because i have no friends
    Anything else we should know? Im sexually active with my hand
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? Im relly good at guild wars but i will not participate in any of them because im a lazy feg.
    What Guild were you previously in? Hax
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left becuase it was not dank enough and Donald J trump was not owner

Tomix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.