1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Antho74_

_Antho74_ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    B u m p uwu

Luky0 likes this.
  2. Furo-san

Furo-san Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: ooooz
    Country and Time-Zone: Romania +2 GMT
    Age (Optional): 16 (17)
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: once a day at least and id goes from 1 to 5 hours
    What's your main class and its level?: Assasin, combat level 29 and total level 112
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): i like the texture pack and the way the world is build, motly i like the quests and the story of the world.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: First its a furry guild, then its my first guild and because its a furry guild i can have a better experience then on other guilds.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: No its my first time in a guild.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes i do have discord, i can give you my discord in a private talk if you want it
    Who invited you? (Optional):
    Additional Notes (Optional): I hope to get along with everyone in here and have a great time.

Default_Not and Luky0 like this.
  3. zylen

zylen Mid tier artist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Zylenfox

Country and Time-Zone: Hungary, UTC+2 hrs

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: daily 1-2 hours (sometimes i don't play for one day)

What's your main class and its level?: archer 91, i also have a lvl60 assasin

What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I like leveling my characters (by quest, farming if i have no quests available)

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:because the name Kingdom of Foxes bought me, I don't have any experience with guilds so i just chose the (big)guild that appeald to me the most

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I only had a guild with my friend but we didn't do anything with it so we disbanded it

Do you have Discord?: Yes, My discord ID is : ZylenFox#0378

I would really appreciate if you would happen to chose me for your members so i could take part in guild wars and things i haven't tried before on Wynncraft.

Luky0 likes this.
  4. LucidNightmare

LucidNightmare Well-Known Adventurer

In-Game Username: ZK9669
    Country and Time-Zone: Mountain standard time
    Age (Optional): 17
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 1-2 hours during week, 6+ on weekend
    What's your main class and its level?: technically 35asn , but i have a 87 mage
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): getting emeralds
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: this guild seems important/ first one i've been invited to
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: friend's guild, they stopped playing
    Do you have Discord?: YES
    Who invited you? (Optional): EHTYCSCYTHE

Luky0 likes this.
  5. Kitcalibur

Kitcalibur Tactically Dumbfounding VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form

In-Game Username: kitcalibur
    Country and Time-Zone: USA, CST
    Age (Optional): 21
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I tend to go on hiatus but as of late, nearly every day for varying hours.
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer - lvl 81 (currently working on a warrior)
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Going around, looting and questing. I've got a slight gambling problem when it comes to loot. I also tend reset high level characters in order to go through all the quests again, as the updates come out.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: who wouldn't want a tag that says Fox I mean cmon. Also it's the first guild that got my attention.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I'd be disbanding my own guild (Starfox) to join this one, not that it was high level in the first place.
    Do you have Discord?: Aye. idk if that would be needed now or upon request
    Additional Notes (Optional):

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Luky0 likes this.
  6. Rougenore

Rougenore Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: Rougenore
    Country and Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Age (Optional): 22
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Played a few years ago, just recently started playing again but have been playing close to 5 hours a day.
    What's your main class and its level?: level 44 Mage
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I really enjoy questing, grinding dungeons, and just exploring the map
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It just seems like a nice group of people to play with. I have been wanting to join a guild for a while.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I have never joined a guild before
    Do you have Discord?: Yes I do my name on there is also Rougenore

Luky0 likes this.
  7. caio2006

caio2006 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: caio2006
    Country and Time-Zone: England and timezone is GMT time
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: normally playing every weekend for 10 hours total
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage Lvl 52
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): My main goal was to explore and get to see every single corner of the map. When I started playing all I wanted to do was look at the online map and be able to picture anywhere on the map.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Honestly I stopped playing for about 2 years and restarted 2 or 3 months ago, I decided to look into guilds and saw that this was the 3rd best guild in the game. When I saw you were recruiting, I decided to give it a shot. Compared to the rest of the guild I'm probably very weak but at least I can say I wouldn't be useless, and isn't that better than not having anyone at all?
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: None
    Do you have Discord?: Yes
    Additional Notes (Optional): Mage's Cure spell before I stopped playing healed like half of my health now it kinda sucks, why the hell did they do this?

Luky0 likes this.
  8. GeniusFightermc

GeniusFightermc Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:

In-Game Username: GeniusFightermc
    Country and Time-Zone: Belgium,
    Week : 17:00-00:00
    week-end and holiday : 9:40-03:00
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I play above wynncraft since 2years ago but I play a lot these last weeks
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage and he is lvl 70
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): quest mainly but I like all do
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I know that in these guild there is a few french players
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: some guilds for see for french players with whom I can play and speak
    Do you have Discord?: yes I have : Florian#7404
    Who invited you? (Optional): Jordien
    Additional Notes (Optional): I speak French,I suppose you have including ^^ I don't speak very well english but I know that I can have a discussion with an english player
    If you want know something you can tell me and I answer with pleasure

thanks in advance

Luky0 likes this.
  9. Photor

Photor Marchionesss of the Foxes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,
    You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you

Congratulations,

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you

Luky0 likes this.
  10. Tintura1

Tintura1 Marchioness of the Foxes

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

Luky0 and Jordien like this.
  11. Zathuro

Zathuro Newbie Adventurer

In-Game Username: Zathuro
    Country and Time-Zone: Canada PST
    Age (Optional): 28
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Just started but planning on playing at least an hour a day. Currently several hours a day.
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer 28
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Making jewelry/scrolls, dungeons, quests, and simply shooting things from a distance.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Aside from the fact my real name means fox and it's my fave animal, it was the first one I was invited to
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: N/A
    Who invited you? (Optional): EHTYCSCYTHE

Luky0 likes this.
  12. Electrolysis

Electrolysis person VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  13. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B u m p o w o

Jordien and Luky0 like this.
  14. Peachy

Peachy Gay Thot

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: JaxTheUnknown
    Country and Time-Zone: Norway, CEST
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I've played it for a around half a year and i play hours almost everydat depending on the day and such. after all everyone has a life outside of the internet
    What's your main class and its level?: archer, lvl 58 (accidentally deleted the one i had in a higher lvl)
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): i like doing quests and exploring, i would love to try roleplaying and the guild wars
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I saw adverticing for this guild yesterday and it seemed really cool and its one of the guilds to have existed the longest
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: no
    Do you have Discord?: yes i do
    Who invited you? (Optional): no one i just saw adverticing

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Luky0 likes this.
  15. Iesael

Iesael Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: PshhLyubov
    Country and Time-Zone: U.S. | EST
    Age (Optional): 14
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Usually 3-4 hours a day
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer, 57
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests and PvP in the Nether
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It's been around 3 years since I've been in a guild, and this one seems more involved than others.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Only one guild has ever had me, there were ~12 people in it, but this was Wynn in 2014.
    Do you have Discord?: No, but I can get it if I need to.
    Who invited you? (Optional): N/A
    Additional Notes (Optional): N/A

Luky0 likes this.
  16. _Em_

_Em_ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:

In-Game Username: emtastic
    Country and Time-Zone: EST
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: normally 6-8 hours.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage, level 121 but combat level is 28.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I love exploring the most.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I used to play Wynncraft when I was around 8 or 9 and I always thought they were super cool.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    Additional Notes (Optional): I may not be on as often during the week because of school work, but I always try to be active.

Luky0 and LoveLusting like this.
  17. Awsomeman12345

Awsomeman12345 Property Of Pandora CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Templar_Ledin
    Country and Time-Zone: Singapore, GMT +8
    Age (Optional): A ready-to-mate primate I'd say.
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I've been playing wynncraft for roughly 5-6 years. I play mostly on weekends, the occasional weekday or so.
    What's your main class and its level?: Assassin combat level 100.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Leveling up. Or maybe the occasional guild war now and then.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: To rejoin what remains of the Federation.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: ERN (Left, rather would not bring up.)
    Mox (because of the reformation of Oys.)
    Oys (Left because it died.)

Who invited you? (Optional): No one, on my own volition.

Luky0, LoveLusting and Rawb like this.
  18. pyunbiwi

pyunbiwi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Clarifity
    Country and Time-Zone: England (United Kingdom), GMT
    Age (Optional): Prefer not to say. If you would like to know, please DM me on Discord (my Discord details are provided below).
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I usually play every day for two to three hours on weekdays and three to five hours on weekends, with differences in those times during holidays or days off school.
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer, currently level 17 (but I am constantly trying to level up). I used to be a higher class when I played 3 or 4 years ago, but recently, I rejoined and thought it was good to restart.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I usually just run around doing quests that are appropriate for my level, and trying to grab as much loot and XP as possible from "Grind Spots" before moving onto the next one.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I think that the Kingdom of Foxes has a very active recruitment base, and has a better recruitment-drive than some other guilds; this appeals to me greatly. I also feel like the "warfare policy" of this guild appeals to my tastes.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: None
    Do you have Discord?:
    Yes. My username and tag are Clarifity#5587
    Who invited you? (Optional): No one.

Luky0 likes this.
  19. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  20. Electrolysis

Electrolysis person VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.