1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulBurned

SoulBurned eee HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: SoulBurned
    Country and Time-Zone: Australia AEST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 3 days a week, for 3ish hours those days.
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl 71
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I chose this guild because... I like foxes? And i would like to help contribute
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: None, the only guilds I know is a level 12 my friend and I made
    Do you have Discord?: yes, SoulBurner#3447, though I prefer to type rather than talk
    Who invited you? No-one

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Luky0 likes this.
  2. SlatyNtus

SlatyNtus noob noob CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: SlatyNtus
    Country and Time-Zone: UK/BST
    Age (Optional): 15
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 6-10+ Hours everyday, I've recently returned after a 3 year brake so I just started on a fresh class about a week ago.
    What's your main class and its level?: Dark Wizard/lvl 69
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): All things in general whatever it may be, questing, exploring or grinding. Wynncraft is more than a minecraft server and I love it to death. It's either because of its amazing community that surrounds me or because of the storyline, warring, and whatever the server has to offer me.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This guild looks a lot more professional than the others. You guys seem pretty well-organised and pretty loyal to your members. I like the the hierarchy you've developed within your guilds community, the custom names and roles really intrigue me. Ideally I'd like to help defend in the wars and get to know you guys. I've long wanted to join this guild since 2015 when I first started but was never really as addicted to the game as I am currently, I'm just looking for a guild to chill with and enjoy the game.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: About three years ago I was in a guild named lunatic unfortunately they died soon after me joining, I've just left a fairly new guild named Cuties (Small guild that taught me the basics of how guilds work). ^-^
    Do you have Discord?: SaltyNuts#6669
    Who invited you? (Optional): No one :(
    Additional Notes (Optional): bump LL :hearteyecat:

Luky0 likes this.
  3. Tintura1

Tintura1 Marchioness of the Foxes

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,
    You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

Luky0 likes this.
  4. Photor

Photor Marchionesss of the Foxes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it is bump hour my dudes

Luky0 likes this.
  5. 789poiu3

789poiu3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Luky0 likes this.
  6. ilovesoccer10

ilovesoccer10 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: ilovesoccer10
    Country and Time-Zone: USA(est)
    Age (Optional): 15
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 5 days a week. 4/5 hours a day.
    What's your main class and its level?: 30 mage
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like the amazing open world and the people.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I looked at a few guild and this guild look the most professional.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: no
    Do you have Discord?: yes my name is mastermag17 #1418
    Who invited you? (Optional): no one
    Additional Notes (Optional): I would like to join this guild to find new friends and have fun.

Luky0 likes this.
  7. Cloud Man

Cloud Man Bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    Your friendly neighborhood bump

Luky0 likes this.
  8. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Luky0 likes this.
  9. Orbitrons

Orbitrons Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Orbitrons
    Country and Time-Zone: Sweden, GMT+1/2 (Depending on if its summer or winter time)
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Usually around 3-5 times a week, may vary depending on if my studies allow it or not. If I do get to play, I usually play around 2-3 hours per session. All of this depends a bit on my workload with IRL matters.
    What's your main class and its level?: My main class is an Archer level 99. I am currently levelling a warrior, level 76
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Exploring, talking to people and the occasional trading. Although I am not very active on the forums, I enjoy interacting with the community in Detlas, and just chatting, helping people out, and overall hanging around Wynn and the people there.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It seemed like an organized yet friendly guild. A long history and actual documents to me, means that the guild is well run, which is always great. I had a run in with one of your members that helped me, and was overall very friendly and kind. I feel like the community this guild offers would be amazing to be a part of. I would also like to engage more with the community and warring, since Ive been playing rather alone for most of my time on this server.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was in a guild somewhere around 2015-2016 that I cannot remember the name of, but it was only a small, casual guild. I am somewhat familiar with how guilds work although I never warred seriously prior to this.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Orbitrons#3249

Who invited you? (Optional): kindred_lati directed me to this thread after helping me with a boss battle.
    Additional Notes (Optional): Ive played Wynncraft on and off since mid 2015. I took a few, longer breaks, every now and then but I would like to think that I still have a somewhat solid grasp of how Wynn works. I have a forum account but I havent been active on it for quite some time.

HV_Metal and Luky0 like this.
  10. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  11. 789poiu3

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Luky0 likes this.
  12. Moose_Cow

Moose_Cow O R A

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Moose_Cow
    Country and Time-Zone: USA, CST
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 1-3 hours a day, more on the weekends (depends on the weekend, usually 3-5 hours a day)
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage, level 101
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Literally everything! I haven't played in a while (stopped before 1.18) so I haven't exactly learned crafting yet, but I really like doing quests and loot runs.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This is one of the largest and most organized guilds so I appreciate the level of quality from this guild and want to be part of its community. None of my real life friends play Wynn so I'm trying to find some peeps to chill with in-game.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Sinners, I took a break from Wynncraft to focus on school so I left due to inactivity.
    Do you have Discord?: Special K#5144
    Who invited you? (Optional): N/A
    Additional Notes (Optional): N/A

Luky0 likes this.
  13. Photor

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  14. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Luky0 likes this.
  15. Skylr

Skylr Mochi face HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Skylr
    Country and Time-Zone: UK, GMT
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: A few hours a day when I am able to.
    What's your main class and its level?: Warrior 103
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Warring and playing around with friends
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I've met a few people from the guild previously and they seem pretty chill, so I would like to surround myself with those kinds of people too
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: BYS, CYS, Oce, pwq - I chose to leave as I had not been active anymore due to holidays. Although recently I was thinking of getting back with the game
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Skylr#5778
    Who invited you? (Optional):
    Additional Notes (Optional):

Luky0 likes this.
  16. 789poiu3

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Luky0 likes this.
  17. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  18. 8bitkefka

8bitkefka Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    What is the avg. age of members? Asking as I have now 7 looking for a guild but we are all adults and want to join other groups of likeminded individuals.

Luky0 likes this.
  19. Photor

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mean like 16-21 but i doubt likeminded LMAO

Luky0 likes this.
  20. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Average age is probably 17 if I had to guess, however currently we're quite limited on space and won't be near able to fit a group of 8 people. I suggest applying to a smaller guild that may have more space free, or one of our fellow Valkyrie guilds (Imperial, which iirc is quite full at the moment, Emorians, or Paladins United).

Luky0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.