1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordien

Jordien That guy with a stack of golden clocks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello I'd like to apply

@HV_Metal so liek this right?

Luky0 and HV_Metal like this.
  2. HV_Metal

HV_Metal Convergence VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, but your application bas been rejected. :v

Luky0 and Jordien like this.
  3. Jordien

Jordien That guy with a stack of golden clocks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oof ok I'll come back in 2 months after an epic training montage and try again then

Bai

HV_Metal, Luky0 and Miles_ like this.
  4. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Antithesis_Ender
    Country and Time-Zone: United States of America, CST (UTC -6)
    Age (Optional): Eighteen
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I get symptoms of withdrawal if I do not play once every day, for a few hours at the very least. I can absolutely meet your activity requirements.
    What's your main class and its level?: My level 103 assassin is my favorite.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I enjoy reading a good book, taking long walks on the beach, and crushing the life out of those who I see as inferior.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Over the past few days, I have witnessed the power and flexibility of your guild. I am very impressed by it. It is very rare to see the actual practicality of a guild, and even more so to see that it is successful!
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Not unrelated to the last answer. Over the past few days, I have witnessed the power and flexibility of my current guild, HackForums, and its alliances. I was disappointed by the lack of confidence displayed in a recent raid, as well as the results. Today I wake up to see that, after warring for seven hours starting at midnight Sunday, sleeping through breakfast and lunchtime, and using the remaining scraps of Sunday only to war even more, my guild has been wiped clean from the map. In a slightly less depressing light, my first guild was known as the Saviors, which I left due to the entire guild's inactivity. After that, I formed my own guild known as Behemoth, which was very fun, but I disbanded it after making some important choices regarding my personal life. In my two years of playing Wynncraft, HackForums has only been my third guild!
    Do you have Discord?: Yes. Antithesis_Ender#5483
    Who invited you? (Optional): I was not invited to anything related to Kingdom Foxes.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I underlined some of the questions to make them a little easier to see.

5. Photor

Photor Marchionesss of the Foxes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!
    A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

6. Dukejacob3

Dukejacob3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Dukejacob3
    Country and Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT-4)
    Age (Optional): 18
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I play pretty much daily for a few hours, usually usually for 1-4
    What's your main class and its level?: Assassin and 88 at the time of editing.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I honestly really like getting into a groove and grinding while listening to music or a podcast in the background
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I feel like I would be a good fit and get along with the type of people inside of this guild. I've also been wanting to get into warring a bit, so when I saw a shout that this guild was looking for people I decided to join
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was in Beyond The Scene (BYS) for a while before the guild ultimately disbanded.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Duke#4371
    Who invited you? (Optional): I wasn't necessarily invited to the guild, but I saw a shout from EHTYCSCYTHE and decided to apply.
    Additional Notes (Optional):

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Luky0 likes this.
  7. NobuMoku

NobuMoku Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Mokushirokus
    Country and Time-Zone: British Columbia, Canada. PST
    Age (Optional): 15
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I'm on at least 3 times a week around 1-4 hour a day
    What's your main class and its level?: ATM it's a warrior level 102.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional):
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This Guild seems to be pretty active compared to most of them that I have been in, I'd also like to meet new people and try to improve my skills.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Realises and I think there was a guild called Hedgehogs, I left both of them because they were both pretty unactive, thought that was about a year ago.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes it's 《『』》#1442

Luky0 likes this.
  8. Azulanight

Azulanight i play block games, join avicia avo CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Azulanite
    Country and Time-Zone: I live in the country of the USA and I'm in the American Time Zone
    Age (Optional): 17
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I'm usually off and on for about an hour at a time, but I am always able to come online whenever necessary for wars whether it is attacking or defending.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage(104) Arch(103) War(102)
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Primarily Leveling up hero levels and grinding out those levels. Secondarily Waring in large scale battles/wars.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I am gay. and I learned that my boy haisay is also gay. I want to be closer to my gay friend.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was in the guild for 3 months about 2 months ago and left due to me getting overloaded by school and work.
    Do you have Discord?: No I do not, thanks for asking though ;)
    Who invited you? (Optional): Myself, Hisay, Lego,

Luky0 likes this.
  9. Photor

Photor Marchionesss of the Foxes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  10. Brewhaus

Brewhaus Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Brewhaus
    Country and Time-Zone: Eastern USA
    Age (Optional): 20
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I usually try to play if not everyday then at least every other day. It's difficult due to working 2 jobs.
    What's your main class and its level?: Level 100 Archer
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Exploring, I like to find new things that I've never noticed before.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I have friends in this guild that have told me what a great guild it is My old guild fell apart so I want to join with a new guild.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: The Enchanted & The Hexed. I was a high member of TCH but I was made guild master of XED. Both guilds fell apart due to player drama and lack of new people joining.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, its pastel.graveyard
    Who invited you? (Optional): I don't remember his name. He posted something in global chat and by the time I went back to look at his User it was lost in the chat log.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I've been playing Wynn for over a year? I don't know what to say in this lol.

LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  11. Electrolysis

Electrolysis person VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  12. 789poiu3

789poiu3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpbumpbump

Luky0 likes this.
  13. healthysoup_

healthysoup_ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Bruh_ItzWolfy
    Country and Time-Zone: EDT (Basically Eastern Standard Time, but fancier.)
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I usually play for a couple of minutes if I have nothing to do in-game, but I stick around to grind or to do quests.
    What's your main class and its level?: Level 23 Mage.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests, Grinding, and Exploration.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I want to join the KoF guild because, well, I have no other guild, and I'm down to help as I know that a vast majority is or is not mature, and sticking around with the drama queens really gets on my nerves. In a nutshell, I want to join because I feel like I'm experienced and capable of doing well in this guild.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, @Pixelatedd (Not adding tag due to possible spam.)
    Who invited you? (Optional): Some guy who used shout to alert everyone this guild was recruiting.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I'm actually kind of a quick learner. I'd be happy to enter, but I can deal with denial.

Luky0 likes this.
  14. FrooXe

FrooXe Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: FrooXe
    Country and Time-Zone: Germany (CET)
    Age (Optional): 18
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: At the moment every day a couple of hours, at least every two days several hours in the evening.
    What's your main class and its level?: My main class is Archer at level 99, I'm leveling the Mage-class at the moment (level 39 at the time of writing).
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I enjoy questing a lot aswell as discovering new parts of the map while exploring.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: As I'm explaining below I have been looking for a Guild to join and _Tiger sparked my interest in world chat. I am interested in Kingdom of Foxes specifically because it has a very interesting history and has existed for a long time. I have been playing on Wynncraft for a long time (although I took a long break in between) and hope to play and fight with people who have too.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I have not been in any other Guilds yet. Having just read up on Guilds and how everything surrounding them works and am really interested in being a part of a big Guild.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, I actually use it a lot. I'm always open to meet new people and make friends.
    Who invited you? (Optional): I saw _Tiger posting in chat that Kingdom of Foxes was recruiting.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I'll just say I'm open to answering more questions and hope my answers sparked your interest :)

Luky0 likes this.
  15. Tintura1

Tintura1 Marchioness of the Foxes

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  16. healthysoup_

healthysoup_ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    We have a like bomber here.

Luky0 likes this.
  17. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  18. SlatyNtus

SlatyNtus noob noob CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: SlatyNtus

Country and Time-Zone: UK/BST

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: 6-10+ Hours everyday, I've recently returned after a 3 year brake so I just started on a fresh class about a week ago.

What's your main class and its level?: Dark Wizard/lvl 69

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): All things in general whatever it may be, questing, exploring or grinding. Wynncraft is more than a minecraft server and I love it to death. It's either because of its amazing community that surrounds me or because of the storyline, warring, and whatever the server has to offer me.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: This guild looks a lot more professional than the others. You guys seem pretty well-organised and pretty loyal to your members. I like the the hierarchy you've developed within your guilds community, the custom names and roles really intrigue me. Ideally I'd like to help defend in the wars and get to know you guys. I've long wanted to join this guild since 2015 when I first started but was never really as addicted to the game as I am currently, I'm just looking for a guild to chill with and enjoy the game.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: About three years ago I was in a guild named lunatic unfortunately they died soon after me joining, I've just left a fairly new guild named Cuties (Small guild that taught me the basics of how guilds work). ^-^

Do you have Discord?: SaltyNuts#6669

Who invited you? (Optional): No one :(

Additional Notes (Optional): bump LL :hearteyecat: Take x2

Luky0 likes this.
  19. RougePancake008

RougePancake008 Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: RoguePancake008
    Country and Time-Zone: Central and US
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:10-20 a week
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer and 70
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): questing and grinding
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: because of the people in it
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: nope
    Do you have Discord?: yes
    Who invited you? (Optional): a shout

Luky0 likes this.
  20. JelleOK

JelleOK Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: JelleOK2
    Country and Time-Zone: The Netherlands, GMT
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: A lot, 1-2hrs at a time and 20 times a week.
    What's your main class and its level?: Just started since I lost my old acc. My current is cbt lvl. 17 archer, overall level 41. Old acc was a cbt lvl 63 mage.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Grinding emeralds, running loot routes.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Because this is the first guild that actually shared it's link in the chat.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: -
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, JelleOK #8147
    Who invited you? (Optional): EHTYCSCYTHE
    Additional Notes (Optional): I played way more on my old acc (JelleOK) but I lost it and am in the proces of getting it back.

Luky0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.