1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]
    We announce a register of all of the accepted applications of Citizens from Wynncraft since September of 2015. The document procures an explanation of each of its sections and the role the community will have in it.

To emphasize on the role of the community, here is a quote from the document: "Due to the fact that this register was started on January of 2018 some information may be missing, especially information ere September 2015. We are still researching information in order to complete register which we hope can aid us in improving Imperial for our citizens. Therefore, not only for the benefit of Imperials, but also because everyone in Imperial became a citizen for a reason, that be it this archive.”

This document has been made public as, as time goes by, the people we accepted have started new endeavors and now are part of other guilds or we no longer have contact with these people. So, we also ask the Wynncraft community for help :). Ideally, we would have made a private conversation through inbox, but since you can't invite to the conversation more than 5 participants that instead we will tag all of the people who have applied to Imperial since 2016 with the spoiler below.

To access the document, click on this link: http://bit.ly/IMPAWCA

2. DaFamousRedPanda

DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  3. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah we got attacked tonight, but lets just say we usually are Top 5 ;3

DaFamousRedPanda likes this.
  4. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh well, back to top5!

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  5. Victrix Securis

Victrix Securis Spanish, not Mexican | History nerd | Doodler VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *heavy breathing*

6. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: Anime_
    Application type (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application): In-game
    Location and Timezone: CST
    Highest level and class: 100 Warrior
    Previous guild affiliation(s): [Only notable ones include...] /NYN/PHX/SNK
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): Overall an active member in both in-game and in both the alliance and the public wynncraft discord. As well as helping in wars general help with other members both in and out of the guild

Why do you want to be an Imperial?: I just wanted a fairly small guild that had a good war presence and was in the coalition so the friends I made there could stay my "teammate".

Tell us a bit about you: I've been playing wynncraft since mid-late 2014 and took a break somewhere in 2016, however over the past few months I've come back and have gotten a lot into wars that I didn't really touch in the years prior I've connected with the community and have got to know many of the members.

If in-game;
    Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?: Willing to help whenever I'm online and while it may only be for one hour a day on weekdays, the weekends can be up to 4 hours if lucky, but 2 and a half normally.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  7. Eula

Eula Weeb Archer VIP+

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: joshua123_4

♢ Application type: Ingame, but maybe also community in future.

♢ Location and Timezone: Hawaii (HAST)

♢ Highest level and class: Lv 80 Archer

♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): WynnFairyTail

♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I'm pretty decent with archer when in comes to fighting mobs, so I might be able to be useful during guild wars. As a solo player, I've be able to move pretty fast in the past two weeks. I'm also active on the forums, have some interesting ideas, and am a decent writer.

♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial?: Well, I mostly want to do it for the guild wars. I know you guys must be active in those and I want to experience them. I've been on the server for quite a long time and have never participated in one. I also want to join in order to be closer to the community and just have some new friends. I just don't really connect with my current guild and chat is pretty dead.

♢ Tell us a bit about you: Probably the biggest thing to happen to my in Minecraft in general was being perm banned on this server for two years and being able to come back after that time of maturing. I was able to rejoin around two weeks ago and have played daily since. I mostly enjoy farming mobs just because I like kill counters and my goal is to keep a constant 1000+ kdr. I'm also fond of the Wynn lore. Outside of MC, I'm a 15 year old who finishes all his homework at school during free periods so he can play Wynn at home. And yes, I do have the mythical creatures known as "real-friends." And if you want something interesting, I can eat paper & plastic and crack pretty much every joint in my body (including my neck).

If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?: I am willing, and I could probably every day for a few hours unless I either have homework or something more important pops up.

8. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A message from the Imperial Council:

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on the other side!

9. pizzagirl1228

pizzagirl1228 Questionable Pizza VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's valentines day, and apart from snt
    I like this guild too,
    So I hope you like
    This bump for you

10. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We appreciate the bump,
    that pushed our thread to trump
    SNT we like a lot,
    so don't expect boycott

i am so sorry

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  11. Sheepn

Sheepn life CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Sheepn
    ♢ Application type: Ingame
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Chicago CST-6/CST
    ♢ Highest level and class: 100 Warrior
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): No guilds
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? I am quite helpful (I've done ??? 13 times on only 2 classes), and do try to help people with bosses and stuff. I am looking to getting into guild wars and was recommended that this guild is looking for active warrers. Im a decent fighter with warrior, but suck with everything else.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I think having a tight knit community inside of Wynncraft would be nice, especially since the only community I ever have experienced in wynncraft has been the people in Detlas complaining about mythic prices... Anyways, being an Imperial, and having a guild I can help prosper and grow would be something else to do other than the endless csst grind.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: Im a 19 year old poor college student living in Chicago ;P

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Fox and Ascended Kitten like this.
  12. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Sheepn likes this.
  13. cheese2Uman

cheese2Uman Was playing Wynncraft before there were quests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, I was recently contacted about joining the Imperial Free Trade Association, and would like to apply to be a community member of Imperial.

♢ In-Game Name: cheese2Uman
    ♢ Application type: COMMUNITY APPLICATION
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Pullman, Washington, USA. Pacific Standard Time
    ♢ Highest level and class: Level 88 mage.
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): I am currently the owner of the very small Lizard Wizard guild, which I created shortly after the 1.13 update added guilds.
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? I'm a fairly active loot-runner, and would be able to contribute a considerable amount of items to the Imperial Free Trade Association. I'm also a pretty good writer, and might be able to write a few posts for Imperial.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? The main reason I would like to be a part of Imperial is to meet new people in the Wynncraft community. It would be very nice to be able to receive the advice and support of the Imperial members, as well as share my own ideas. Being a part of the Imperial Free Trade Association would also improve the success of my Wynncraft shop.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I'm currently a high schooler, but I was first introduced to Wynncraft by a friend in 2013 when I was in fifth grade. Even though the free-to-play map was very limited at that time, and there were no quests or skill points, I was immediately enchanted with the game. I started playing a lot more once the complete map was open to everyone and they finally added quests (which had said coming "soon" forever), and leveled up a mage to level 75. However, at that point, I began to lose interest, and didn't play much for the next couple years. Then about a year ago, I started a new mage play-through with a friend, and have become much more active, even starting a shop in the Wynncraft trade market.
    Besides Wynncraft, I'm also a big Nintendo fan, mostly of Pokemon and Zelda. Outside of video games, I really enjoy running, as well as music. I play the viola, and am experimenting with composing a few songs. I'm also interested in engineering, and am working on rebuilding a car to drive. I'm looking forward to meeting other members of the Imperial community!
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? I currently run a forum shop, which I will merge into the IFTA system, and would be willing to help people with quests every once in a while.

14. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Yuno F Gasai and cheese2Uman like this.
  15. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

This wonderful box of Imperial school or art chalk was manufactured by the Imperial Crayon Company of Brooklyn,New York, circa 1940-50’s.

"In the 1950s, a chalkboard was a common accessory in a child's playroom or bedroom. Creative parents used chalkboards for simple lessons, and children could draw whatever they liked. Chalkboards are reusable after a simple erase. So it was logical, at this time, that chalk was sold as a toy for children. Of course it wore down with repeated use. A small box of chalk proved a sensible holiday stocking stuffer for responsible parents during the 1950s." —From the National Museum of Play

16. 01100110111

01100110111 wings of ice VIP+

Minecraft:
    @Fox

upload_2018-2-21_23-28-29.png

I know I'm late, but Kare is a girl. <3

kare if you see this i miss you ;w;

Kvmilla, Fox and Ascended Kitten like this.
  17. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    She's banned for life afaik

18. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is she? Don't think she got more than a temp ban for the like bombs.
    She still lurks Skype though!

19. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Never too late. I'll edit that in. Thanks.

20. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    top 3 now actually! <3

Yuno F Gasai and Electrolysis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.