1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tancat100

tancat100 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I. nickname :tancat
    II. discord tag :ittybittykitti
    III. Minecraft username :tancat
    IV. Location and Timezone:USA, EST
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)In-Game member
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? I have a lvl 103 warrior and I really enjoy doing quests because I get to explore the lore of this awesome game.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left :Blacklisted, and I left because of inactivity a few years ago.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I am a really enthusiastic person and I love pretty much everything about myself! Of course I have my flaws like everyone else, but I am proud of who I am!
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? :I like to play video games(of course) but in my free time I like to read books!
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). I love the history that this guild has!! I have been playing since 2013 and I have seen this guild on maps and the forums countless times! I love how global this guild has become and I would love to get back into the swing of guilds!!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  2. AresChild

AresChild Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Ares
    II. discord tag : Ares_Child#1470
    III. Minecraft username : AresChild
    IV. Location and Timezone : USA Central Timezone
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild): Nope
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    I am currently a level 65 Warrior but I have only been playing for about 4 days, yet I'm committed. My main hobby is exploration and questing. I feel like a lot of effort has gone into making this huge world and all its lore and I would like to explore every inch of it. I also enjoy the grind that comes with the game.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : None
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I think I am a fairly dedicated person, as well as easily sociable while not being irritating. I've also been told I am funny.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : I like to hang out with my friends after school and get online and talk to my internet friends aswell. I also like going to the gym and trying new cultural foods.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX).
    The community part interests me the most because having a tight group of people you can interact with on the daily is like having another family. I also enjoy being able to share a game we all love together and the thought of dungeon crawling and exploring in groups has always been interesting to me.

3. mxmcat

mxmcat Owner of Wrath Of The Fallen ! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : mxmcat
    II. discord tag : Louis#7363
    III. Minecraft username : mxmcat
    IV. Location and Timezone : Central Europe Time (GMT+1)
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) :
    In-Game member
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.) ? :
    My highest level class is an archer level 105 . And my main hobby is to do speedruns around the wynncraft MAP. I love get new items , Mythics, Legendary or Epics ! Also, i love to help the new players, i play with them during my free time ^^
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left :
    I was a Captain of the WarLords (a French Guild) from 2016 to 2019 and my last guild was the DiamondDeities (DDT) until his death (RIP)
    5. What do you think about yourself? :
    I think that i'm a french student that would help everyone, i can take the time to help someone in distress. I think that i'm very implicated on what i like and what i need to do ! I'm a human being and as that i need to be better than others !
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? :
    I love Wynncraft (Not as much as Star Wars ^^), Netflix, Musculation , Karting etc. I also love to write articles for my web journal and i would like him to become famous !(yes i'm ambitious :tearsofjoy:)
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX) :
    i'm interests to be a member of a guild and to discover the aspect of community ( meet people who love wynncraft just as much as I do) ! I would like to get a new experience and make a new End Game Build !

PS : I'm french and i currently learn english so if i'm bad, i'm sorry ^^

Edit 1 : Currently accepted in the PUN

4. BirdKing101

BirdKing101 bird HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Bird
    II. discord tag : Bird King#0282
    III. Minecraft username : BirdKing101
    IV. Location and Timezone : England, GMT
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) In game
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? Assassin, lvl 105, warring is pretty much what I do in Wynncraft, since I kinda reached the 'endgame' of wynn and had nothing to do so previous guild leader was like 'hey kid you wanna war' then it just jumped off from then. sometimes I'll grind in spots that the guild owns in the hope of getting good stuff, since im 105 /gu xp is always 100 (i aint spending 10 years tryna get to 106). Sometimes profs, but rarely since wars > everything else in wynn
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : Was a Chief in DDT but it got disbanded, climbed up through warring and its gone ;c
    5. What do you think about yourself? I consider myself quite understanding with situations I suppose, I think I'm quite easy to approach and I'm willing to help anyone with questions or with quests to the best of my ability.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Gaming in general, rowing as a sport, eating
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). IG and maybe eX, although I'm not sure how to create events by myself, I wish to see what everyone thinks about a specific event and perhaps contribute my thoughts into making it better or just some general suggestions to it.

5. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

6. Zimtcake

Zimtcake Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname :
    zimti

II. discord tag :
    zimti#2728

III. Minecraft username :
    zimtcake

IV. Location and Timezone :
    Germany UTC +1

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    It is an in-game member application.

3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)?
    106 Skyseer and 104 Assassin but since 1.19 i changed mainly to skyseer. I personally love to make some "special" builds and try them in pvp and wars.

DDT, it got disbanded!

I would say im the defination of "Tiltproof" I'm always happy and always try to help others or make jokes to make other people happy to :).

Playing video games :P...aaaand outside of that i love to go cycling and skiing.

I would say the "Imperial Guard" because i just love to do wars and maybe "Excursion" because I'm pretty creative and can bring some good ideas.

7. therealgman_

therealgman_ hunt man CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname :

Gman

II. discord tag :
    therealgman#9157

III. Minecraft username :
    therealgman_

IV. Location and Timezone :
    California, Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)

2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild)
    This is an in-game application.

My highest level class is a 105 Archer. I help people with the ??? quest a lot, because I like helping people, but I also do other things, such as warring. I also spend a lot of time on
    the market, selling some of my extra resources from the Silent Expanse because I miscounted how much I actually need.

I was in DDT until it was disbanded by Nitro.

I like to think that I'm a helpful and enjoyable person to be around. I also like to make other people happy, and I am usually diligent and dedicated
    in what I do.

I play a lot of videogames, but one of my favorite things is doing marching band. Because of this, I'm pretty quick to follow orders.

I'm interested in the Imperial Guard because I find warring enjoyable if you're fighting alongside with people that are your friends and allies.

8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

9. M4x1mum

M4x1mum Antisocial CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Maxi
    II. discord tag : Maximum | phoS4#4766
    III. Minecraft username : M4x1mum
    IV. Location and Timezone : Germany, utc+1
    id like to join the ingame guild
    105/As , i like creating builds and testing them, i like how individual the different elemnts affect the playstyle of a player
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : Hax, got kicked, no specific reason (atleast from what i know)
    5. What do you think about yourself? : Playing Wynn for 5y+ alrdy, im quite experienced and can help with alot of things, such as questions in guild chat abt quests, etc.., or with bosses/li runs and so on
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : improving in video games, watching speedruns (mostly zelda, wind waker best game)
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). : being part of a community that sticks together, helps each other, getting to know news of wynn quickly

10. AnonymousEXE

AnonymousEXE Obscure

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Most people call me Anon
    II. discord tag : AnonymousEXE#4863
    III. Minecraft username : AnonymousEXE
    IV. Location and Timezone : Hong Kong (GMT+8)

Duo-citizenship, current guild Kingdom of Foxes

Highest level class: 87 Assassin
    Main Hobby: Questing and Lore discovering
    Reason: I am very into any kind of stories that are well written or interesting at least. So the wynncraft lore is very intriguing for me.

I created my own guild for a while, I tried to organize it as well as I could but I gave up after all of my members became inactive. I'm currently in Kingdom of Foxes

5. What do you think about yourself? I am a friendly person who gets along with most people well, I help people as long as I can do so, I control my emotions and makes my every effort to be courteous to everyone, but sometimes I don't know if what I said or did is bad, if that happens please let me know right away:grinning:.

Except play minecraft, I enjoy reading books, and have some fun with programming(I suck at it tho :pensive:)

I'm very interested in meeting the huge community of Imp as I want to meet more people, I am not a endgame player and is not a very good wynncraft player, I wish to improve my skills and connection with people by chatting and having fun with all of you.

I apologize for my bad English, hope you'll accept my application.
    Thank you for your time.

11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

12. Zeerion

Zeerion Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Zeerion
    II. discord tag : Zeerion the Fishing Blob#2908
    III. Minecraft username : Zeerion
    IV. Location and Timezone : California, USA/PST/GMT-8
    I'm not sure which one is for discord but yeah, applying to be a discord member.
    My highest is a level 105 Assassin, and my main hobby is fishing, since it's a really relaxing activity that is mostly not near big mob clusters.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : LEF(Disbanded), DDT(Disbanded), and INE (Current guild)
    I'm incredible and fishing and talking.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Play with my dogs and talk to friends in and off the internet.
    I'm interested in seeing what type of community has been made by such a large, and long-lasting guild.

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

14. Spenaat

Spenaat Soul of Raven VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your:
    I. nickname : Spenaat
    II. discord tag : Spenat#8913
    III. Minecraft username : Spenaat
    IV. Location and Timezone : UTC +1
    I would like to join as an in-game member.
    Mage (lvl 105), Questing and dungeon running (and looting) are my biggest hobbies.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : Kingdom Foxes, I was inactive, left on my own request because of this. Since I got back to Wynn and lvled up my Mage, I thought its time to find a guild and the sister guild of my previous one was my first thought.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I would say I am positive, happy to help, and truth speaking. I am always happy to share my Wynn knowledge with others, or help them with questing.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : Skiing (I just love skiing :D), video games, traveling, my girlfriend and my dog :) I also play various instruments, such as violin, piano, guitar and my beloved Ukulele :)
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). The fact that you are sister guild of Kingdom of Foxes and the fact, that you are probably the most organized Alliance, from what I've seen on Wynn.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Bensky likes this.
  15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

16. ShawolStena

ShawolStena ME Member, xsm Leader, & SDU Co-Leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpbumpbumpity

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  17. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What is your:
    I. nickname: Theeef
    II. discord tag: Theeef#2129
    III. Minecraft username: Also Theeef
    IV. Location and Timezone: EST Gang for the Wynn! I live in New York, United States (I promise I suck slightly less than most Americans... maybe).
    2. Is this a duo-citizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild): Duowhatnow? You think I've had enough sleep to know what that word means? In-game member application I suppose.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.): I've got 5 classes level 100+, 2 mage, 2 assassin, 1 archer I think. Right now my main hobby is mining and killing Crokee. I'm the #1 miner in Wynn ATM. Oh, also I like killing Crokee.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left: TNA. Left because they made me super toxic 2. Tempest, left cause they were kind of inactive 3. Emorians, left cause they were boring 4. Blacklisted, left because there were some people in there whos personality types didn't agree with mine.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think lots of things about myself. Mainly that I need to get a job, am not productive enough, etc. I'm pretty introverted, nerdy, I'd like to think I'm smart but in reality I'm probably pretty fucking dumb. That's about all I've got.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: Real life? Is that a game that came out recently? Haven't tried it yet.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX): Uhhhh, to be honest I'm just looking for an active guild to chill with so probably eX. If I develop loyalties or if you motivate me to war, I'm insanely dedicated to warring. Have done a 48 hour war session before.

Acrobit and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

Acrobit and Theeef like this.
  19. iNuclear_

iNuclear_ Travelled Adventurer

I. nickname : Pen
    II. discord tag : PencilTaps#2019
    III. Minecraft username : PencilTaps
    IV. Location and Timezone : EST and state: Maryland
    2. Is this a duocitizenship application or an in-game member application. (For duocitizenship applications, state your current guild) I am applying to be an in-game member.
    3. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, etc.)? my highest level class is a level 61 archer. My main hobby in wynncraft is exploring and adventuring with friends. I do this because it is fun to see all the amazing builds the builders had made for us. I do have a second hobby which is of course questing to gain xp and get a high level class.
    4. Previous guild affiliation(s) and why you left : I recently left HackForums. I left because most players there were rude and insulting and immature. I understand people like to crack some immature jokes and they are really funny at times but majority of people in this guild were just mainly insulting and really could not relate to them in anyway.
    5. What do you think about yourself? Okay so this question... it is interesting. It can sound so simple but trying to answer it can be difficult. For a simple answer I think of myself as a very energetic and some sort of a blabby mouth to be honest. I do strive to be ethical online but I still sometimes am not but majority of the time I am ethical and I think being ethical is the better route(clearly it is) so I consider myself a pretty ethical guy. I also try to think positive and when bad things happen I try not to be so depressed even though I am inside but when something good happens I love to make a big deal out of it because it makes me very happy. I am also a hard worker when it comes to things I am dedicated too. I also think of myself being honest and I strive to always tell the truth even with if won't benefit me like for example I am telling you guys some good things about me but I am also telling you the bad things about me like being a blabber mouth and sometimes not being as ethical as I can.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? : I like to play minecraft, hangout with irl friends, skateboard, ride my bike, and play nintendo switch.
    7. Which aspect of Imperial interests you the most? (IG, eX). I am most interested in being in a massive strong guild with a lot of interactive players. I sometimes do feel lonley playing wynn and I think joining this guild will be interested in warring once I am a higher level of course.

Acrobit likes this.
  20. iNuclear_

iNuclear_ Travelled Adventurer

I am level 67 now and will be lvl 70+ by tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.