1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D3adCape

D3adCape Well-Known Adventurer

Application form:
    1. D3adCape, Tjitse#2377, D3adCape, Europe, CET
    2. lvl 102 Archer, warring bc im kinda a war slave
    3. Fantasy (Fux) chief
    4. mostly working, doing sports and drinking
    5. idk tbh
    6. hanging out with friends and being drunk
    7. ig and imp guards bc i like to war and im a war slave

Corruptplex and Ascended Kitten like this.
  2. Moshimoo

Moshimoo Bird furry turned civilised

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Moshi, Moo#3555, Moshimoo, England and GMT:0:00
    What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? Uh atm its lvl 76 assassin but like thats improving and I dont really have a main hobby atm other then like quests and doing guild stuff?
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Phantom Hearts & Imperial
    What are your aptitudes in real life? Eh I can draw and make skins as Y'all probably already know, i also enjoy writing ish depending on what it is i'm meant to write about but idk if you'd count it as an aptitude because im not very good? + I make creepy dolls for y'alls enjoyment :)
    What do you think about yourself?
    What are your favorite things to do in real life? uh, I like... alot of things in real life but like they can't be social xD I like drawing, painting, basically all art (Especially ripping heads off dolls and then removing their hair in big satisfying clumps) I also like to run even though I barely do it and am really bad at it, and read.
    Which branch would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I'd like to be a discord community member due to my previous time in Imp being so positive, but I'd rather stick with Phi as my in-game guild.

Corruptplex and Ascended Kitten like this.
  3. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    To the top and beyond

Corruptplex likes this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

5. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump for mother.

that sounded a lot better in my head but now that I'm thinking it over, not only does it sound creepy on another level, but it sounds very inappropriate out of context.

Ascended Kitten and Corruptplex like this.
  6. ScoutDill10

ScoutDill10 Gamer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Scoutdill10 ig, DyingofDiabetes#2428, US CDT
    2. 98 mage. Quests cause most are fun to do
    3. Currently Captain in PHI
    4. music and writing essays in 1 hour
    5. I feel like I’m a hard worker and able to pull things together
    6. Sleep, playing with my dogs, reading
    7. Applying for Duocitizenship

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  7. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? vbn, !vbn5202_789/Luminous Crawler#7535, vbn5202_789, UK, GMT

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? Warrior. My main hobby in wynncraft right now is exploring the world fully and doing quests in order to fully 100% wynncraft on one class. After that my hobby is warring.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): DsA, Feq, Imp, SDU, Snt, Hof, Ash, Hol, BCr, BLA

4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Probably doing caclulations and anything based on mathematics. Otherwise not really anything else.

5. What do you think about yourself? I think that I am semi-shy and not confident but I am able to be independent if needed. I am also persistent and patient (to an extent)

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Playing video games and watch anime at the same time. I also sometimes enjoy to read.

7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? IG, mostly because I enjoy warring in wynncraft as its one of the only fun things left to do after finishing quests.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  8. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Epic bump for the most active warring guild :D

9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

10. ArcaneCross

ArcaneCross Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    My Discrod tag is ArcaneCross#4759, I live in taiwan and so is my timezone, my Wynncraft Username ArcaneCross

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My Highest level class is currently my lvl 34 Archer and currently i dont really have a hobby, i mostly make potions and do quests that help me level up, i Mainly do quests because i admire how much work goes into each quest and there also just really fun
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    None
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I dont know but i definetly know that one of them is being a quick learner. ive always had a love of learning as well.
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I see myself as a gamer, ive loved gaming since i was 6 and minecraft was the first game ive ever played. and i see myself as a person who Follows himself and does what he truly wants to do (sorry if that sounds cliche).
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    My favoriate thing to do in real life is to game on the computer, but i also love to spend time with my family when we go out and do something really fun
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    -I guess I want to be a EX/excursion as the other branches i do not qualify for,

Corruptplex likes this.
  11. IceyPoke

IceyPoke Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My Discord tag is Icey#6685, I live in the United States, Central Timezone and my in game username is IceyPoke.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest class at the moment is archer level 15, my main hobby in Wynncraft is the in depth quests because they're a unique aspect to minecraft and are very fun to complete.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    None
    Don't really understand this one, but I guess basketball and sports in general, they're really fun.
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I'd consider myself an athlete and a gamer, I love doing both because they're just insanely fun.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Well sports and going out with friends and or family members, and gaming of course.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.
    The Branch I'd like to be part of is Excursion because I'm still quite new to the game and would like to make new friends and interact with the community more, also to learn the game a bit more and advance quicker then I would by myself.

Corruptplex likes this.
  12. ShawolStena

ShawolStena ME Member, xsm Leader, & SDU Co-Leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ooo, new players.

Alex1 likes this.
  13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

14. ShawolStena

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumpbumpbump

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  15. Anbu

Anbu yeet these squares! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Super epic bump ^^

16. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    bumping this guild because reasons

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  17. sixedd

sixedd Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? My Discord is bean#3510 and my username in-game is 6ed. I live in Canada and my timezone is EST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) Right now I am level 76
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I haven't been in a guild before.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm not sure, but probably drawing.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I don't really know what to say when I'm asked this question because it's kind of odd when I'm talking about myself, but I'd say I'm kind of shy at first but I like having fun.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I like to draw, read and play games.
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here. I would like to be a part of eX and maybe guard but I think I'm too low level right now.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Maronee likes this.
  18. ShawolStena

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BumpityWumpity

Maronee, le_mega_barbare and Hei like this.
  19. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: Nick: Pally, Pala
    B: Discord tag: PaladinSorceress#0002
    C: username: PaladinSorcerer (Hoping to change it to PaladinSorceress soon:tm:)
    D: Location: North Carolina, USA
    E: Timezone: EST
    A: Highest Level Class: 1 level 103 Ninja, level 102 Mage, level 100 Hunter
    B: Hobby: Warring and exploring the lore of the game
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): ANO (currently in helping run) DDT, ESI, HoL.
    A: Well, I go to an early college, so a lot of my time is dedicated to studying. Though I also enjoy doing community service because I feel I should give back to the community.
    5. What do you think about yourself?: I think I'm fine, but I do have some issues with myself I need to work out.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: Like I said, community service, video games, I also have a love for cooking (though I'm horrible at it haha)
    7. Which branch (IG, eX, Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Specification only necessary for in-game guild applicants, if you wish to apply as a discord community member only please state so here.: Discord community member

Hei and Alex1 like this.
  20. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Will riot if this doesn't get accepted >:(

Maronee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.