1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 789poiu3

789poiu3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? It's currently LAw#6222 but I'm probs gonna change it back to zy5476#6222 pretty soon
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) 103 archer
    I'm still relatively new to the game, but the thing I enjoy the most is helping out, warring or otherwise. I had the chance to war in IMP and you guys were rly nice and all which is the reason why I want to apply to become a citizen

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): DDT for like 1week, Fox
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? This is a hard one. I guess I just like figuring out how things work. I play random instruments proficiently lol. uhhhhh I pass my classes xD. not rly sure what to say here. If there are more specific questions I'd be happy to answer
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I think I'm a nice person.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I play pokemon go every day. I also like stuffing my self with food
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Community.
    As stated above, I had the chance to experience Imp first hand and I rly liked it. I'm still loyal to Fox so this is like a way for me to be a part of both communities.

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

3. greeny1119

greeny1119 Emorians ex-Chief HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    heyyyyy you need to update your page just about now removeing that #1 and remove us from you list of valk members

4. Cloud Man

Cloud Man Bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? My name is Nitrogen2Oxygen (Most people just call me Nitro). My discord is Nitrogen2Oxygen#3206 and my timezone is EST (UTC-5)
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) I mainly play on my level 103 mage and archer, but i have 5 classes that are level 100+. I mainly war for Fox, and I'm starting to level up more classes.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Feq => Hax => HOS => Snt => Lir => LEF => DDT (Created and owned for 1 year) => Fox (Currently in Fox, just applying for community lol)
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm not into too much. I'm still a student rn in high school, studying basic engineering and aeronautics. I also code from time to time (you all use my bot in your discord). I guess I like to run as well, and I'm on the track team for my school (sprinter god). That's really about it tbh.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think I'm pretty chill.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I play a decent amount of video games, but i always run everyday.
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Community, I'm still in Fox but I do really enjoy the Imp community so I thought that I could join yall's community as well. I'm still loyal to Fox, but I'd love to be a part of both communities (and I know a couple other Fox members did this so I wanna do it too lol).

Official store and Corruptplex like this.
  5. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

6. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

7. Salkasm

Salkasm [[Hyperlink Blocked]] Staff Member Mod Manager Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @greeny1119 @ivo_bs00 @Magnoliophyta If you have issues with the guild, please take it to the DMs. Dont spam or make useless posts (joke apps) on guild threads in general.

8. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Aaand to the top!

Corruptplex and Ascended Kitten like this.
  9. Scouette

Scouette Travelled Adventurer

Then I don’t think I have any particular nicknames.
    My Nickname on the game is Scouette
    I am French so my time zone is (UTC+2)
    My label on discord is: Scouette#3916
    I started the game, not so long ago that only two and a half months ago, I just had an Opti assasin to do the wars,
    needless to say that I only do this when I have free time and then sometimes I do some quests ( it is very rare)
    To answer your question 3 , I was only in the [RAI] for now

In terms of my skills, I think you won’t be able to do without me in relation to my schedules because
    I often think that you already know and then know that I am specialized in wars , I could be a good help to you

If I should describe myself , I would say that I am mature kind and caring towards people , that I am someone who is calm but like everyone I have limits
    I’m someone without a mind set.

I’d like to join the IG Cause I love going to war, but you already know that

Corruptplex likes this.
  10. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yo what's up

11. Scouette

Scouette Travelled Adventurer

quiet nothing new except a change of guild and you

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  12. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

13. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome new warrers! :smiley:

14. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a neat thread

15. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have a nice signature

Hei likes this.
  16. Alfapeet

Alfapeet Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    boompersodowo

17. HaruOwO

HaruOwO Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Haru/HaruOwO, HaruOwO#7432, HaruOwO, Finland EETC.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    Level 61, archer, I love doing quests, playing with friend and chilling around, its really fun and I love doing it!
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    None
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I'm decent at drawing. I'm pretty good at playing games, mostly Minecraft,
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I think i am a normal person. I'm pretty shy so I might be kinda quiet for the beginning, but once I get more comfortable I become very social and active.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I like drawing, reading, playing games (mostly MC), hanging out with friends and chilling. So a lot of things!
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would like to be in the eX, it sounds fun. Maybe later in Ig, but not anytime soon!

18. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumping bump

19. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    haise suck big corn husk

1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?: god, you have it, godenn, ohio, corn
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc): ok so basically level one hundred and three archer level one hundred and three ninja level one hundred and two knight level one hundred and two dark wizard level one hundred and two mage level one hundred hunter level one hundred warrior level one hundred assassin level seventy one archer level seventy one ninja level fifty five archer level thirty two hunter level fifteen knight

probably
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): yiff yiff and a few others
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?: there is no real life, only The war will start in 40 seconds.
    5. What do you think about yourself?: i am a good corn wielding resident of ohio and 54% proud to be
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: shuck
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?: vonamor ideally

dont you dare accept me you fucks i like my travel visa color

edit: also this is just an extended bump lmao

Ascended Kitten and Alex1 like this.
  20. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    goden bad lmao

1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? am Haise, discord tag = no, username = Haisay, location and time zone: 7:44pm
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) 103 ASS
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Too many 2 count lmao but like Tch and Imp and stuff
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Warring for 15 hours while listening to kathariss
    5. What do you think about yourself? gay
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? see question 4 7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? community, but let's be real, I'll probably end up in war stuff again lmao

Corruptplex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.