1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logan Garcia

Logan Garcia Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nick Name: Kronik Discord User: Kronik Game Tag: KronikDoobie Location and Timezone: Idaho (MST)
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) Level 12 Archer At the Time of applying but I used to have a lvl 50 Assassin returning after 5 years of not playing. My main hobby is to grind and get the best gear possible and to just have fun.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): None
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm a really quick thinker which helps me to make decisions very fast. I'm also great at making people laugh.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think that i'm a really nice person easy to get along with. I always do what I can to help people in need like donate to charity, and help out the community by working at the local food kitchen from time to time. I just do whatever I can to pay it forward. I am a competitive person because, when I play hockey I always work harder then anyone on my team and I always use 100% of my ability.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I like to play games such as Apex Legends, Minecraft, NHL 2018, and Need For Speed. I like to hang out with my friends by going to dinner, or to a party and smoking weed with them. I also like to work so I can put myself through college. I like to spend time with my dog by taking him on walks to the park and everywhere I go. I work at my Local Tire Shop as a mechanic. I'm going to college to be a Automotive Engineer. I'm doing online at the moment so I can work full time to pay for my tuition. I like to save dogs from shelters so that they can have a good home.
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I would like to be apart of the ex branch because it sounds like fun being able to participate in different events, and being able to make new friends. I am so glad to be able to meet you all and, to learn what all of your favorite things to do are. I am an open book ask me anything.

2. Ceciliya

Ceciliya Fallen Factory Addict CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    its okay uwu, btw join imp uwu

(pls I want more warrers)

Yuno F Gasai and Fox like this.
  3. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eh, I wasn't very good in wars and won't really be able to do much during the summer.

Fox likes this.
  4. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Community members are always welcome c;

Fox likes this.
  5. aws404

aws404 Wynn CMD VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    aws404,
    @aws404#7134,
    Australia,
    AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    Highest Level 99,
    At the moment I currently do mostly do quests, crafting, grinding for crafting and selling crafted stuff at the moment. Also just started a new class so working on that.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    Wynncorperated

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I am a logical thinker, I also do a fair bit of programming and coding when I have time (with school and stuff)

5. What do you think about yourself?
    I like to think i'm a nice guy, usually up for a good chat.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Play on Wynn, work with technology, play games, all the usual stuff. I also enjoy getting outside and am a fan of hiking and bushwalking.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    eX or IFTA,
    I like the idea of helping out with the coding and management of the server (I have made Discord Bots Before), as I said before it is one of my pastimes. However I also enjoy the exploration aspect of Wynncraft and like the idea of having a list of things to complete, hence why I put eX down as well.

Ps, Everesten told me to join

Ascended Kitten and Evereston like this.
  6. Matthew Mason

Matthew Mason Yeetjuice VIP+

Minecraft:
    Mason or Yeet I don't mind, Masonary1#9724, UK, GMT
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    Combat Level 97 warrior and my main hobby in Wynncraft is probably either questing with friends or exploring new places.
    None, I've been offered before but I've never really seen the benefits. However, I got asked to apply by Evereston after he convinced me it was worth looking into.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I'm currently an Economics student about to join one of the Russel Group unis in the UK. I also love to play rugby and footy having represented my school at the highest level.
    I've been regarded as a good listener and a quick thinker. I'm nice and I'm always up for a bit of bant. I'm also said to be a good leader and always put the team ahead of myself, but I'm also easy going and can integrate myself into a group very fluidly.
    Love to play footy with my mates in a league we created at school. Like a good club night as well and I like to play video games, wynncraft, the usual stuff. Going pub to watch the game with some mates is also great.
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    eX suits the way I play wynncraft best. I love the casual side of things and being able to connect and interact with the player base. Being able to do dungeon runs and similar things like Qira in a group would be brilliant. However, I could also see myself warring once i get to lvl100+ so maybe further down the line I'd like to switch to IG.

Evereston likes this.
  7. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

8. Maracs

Maracs Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    Maracs
    Discord: Maracs#9691
    Location and timezone: Germany (but my parents are from the Netherlands), ECST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)?
    My highest class is a level 104 Mage. I don't really have a main hobby in Wynncraft. I just like doing different stuff like just chatting, thinking about builds or crafting recipes, Legendary Island, leveling my lower classes or grinding.
    I've been actively playing in two guilds. First I was in AoE but almost nobody lived in my timezone so I often was the only person online. Then I was in reaperMonarchy but the guild kind of collapsed.
    I'm quite good at sciences and languages at school, but I can get bored by some things if do them for a longer amount of time (Like studying for history in school).
    I like exploring places ingame and in real life, I'm very interested in the lore of some games. Also I'm very lazy in some ways if I dont like the things I need to do.
    In real life I love hiking, mountains, climbing and cycling (Like cycling up mountain passes of a few kilometres). Also I like swimming, reading books and watching movies and series on Netflix.
    I think eX would be the best suited for me since I don't really want to focus on a specific thing. Also IG would be nice because I really like Wynncraft's combat system and I like fighting with it. Also I really would like to try IFTA because it seems interesting to look into coding (Though I only have some experience with Scratch, so I might not be suited for it but I still would like to learn it anyway)

9. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Join imp uwu

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you three that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you two that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

12. Shadeslasher

Shadeslasher Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    - IGN & User: Shadeslasher
    - Discord Tag: Shade#9971
    - Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    - Archer, 94
    - Right now I like to do questing, but I'd like to participate in warring and guild stuff sometime soon.
    - None
    - Lately, I've been taking classes on economy and engineering.
    - I've been doing martial arts for years and teach at the local dojo.
    - I've taken up volleyball and golf and I find that they're fun and I'm pretty good at both.
    - I do find that I can work with technology pretty well
    - I'm hard-working, I've almost never let any group member down.
    - I respect everyone except for those who absolutely don't deserve respect.
    - I'm usually calm and patient, I've never haven't an outburst in a long time.
    - I'm impartial and unbiased until further judgement, I dislike making assumptions on first sight and I usually avoid politics.
    - I have noticed that I'm a bit clumsy, sometimes I drop whatever I'm holding doing something simple, although it rarely happens now
    - I have bad memory of things I have to, on a few occasions I've completely forgotten about taking out trash or cancelling a subscription, which is why I write everything down on a notepad or my phone now.
    - Hanging out with buddies
    - Eating and sometimes making good food
    - Going to taekwondo competitions.
    - Sports, except martial arts, are fun for me only when I'm playing with friends.
    - I spend a lot of time reading, which is also why I love the quests in wynncraft.
    - IG, I've been pretty interested in Guild wars lately, which is why I want to participate in some. If it doesn't work out I might request to switch to eX.

13. Robber234

Robber234 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    bump uwu owo

14. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Im so disappointed. I was hoping this would be your app and not a bump :foxcry:

15. dani802e

dani802e Well-Known Adventurer

- Nickname and IGN: Darkrenga
    - Discord: Darkrenga#7518
    - Timezone: UTC: 1:00

- Highest level class: Mage level 102 in Combat and an overall 444
    - Main hobby: Doing weird shit and exploring the map looking for neat and small little things hidden around the map, I also enjoy grinding out in the professions and gathering top quality loot.
    - Previous guild
    - Jaguars (JAG) Left because everyone that was active in the guild left and I saw no one for a month
    - Holders of LE (HOL) Never really saw a person reguarly more then once
    - Aptitudes:
    - Being able to go on and on about a thing for hours without being burnt out even by the most annoying things
    - A lot of dedication to what I do
    - Dedicated to what I put on my mind and inspiring, since these are thing I see in my everyday life
    Favorite things to do:
    - Talking with friends
    - Being outdoors
    - Playing video games
    - Working on my edjucation
    - eX, because I'm more interested in doing shenanigans then serious stuff and grinding out things and helping others then any other thing

16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you two that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

17. Lssssss

Lssssss Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Dont really have a nickname, Jesus#8259, UK, GMT
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) highest level class is archer (52) and main hobby is quests
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): none :I
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Ugh
    5. What do you think about yourself? ugh
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Ugh
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? eX because im below level 80 and i need friends

18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  19. IRealityI

IRealityI Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    → Nickname: IRealityI,
    → Discord tag: Ambiition#8269,
    → Location: France,
    → Timezone: UTC+2.

→ Main class: Assassin Lvl.26,
    → Main hobby: Farming Grinding spots to gather some nice items.

→ Never been in one!

→ Methodology,
    → Taking a step back,
    → Decision making.

→ Chances are it'll take hours so yeah, hmm, I like myself the way I am.

→ Martial Arts,
    → Meditation,
    → Introspection.

→ I'd say eX since I'd like to play with some people and discover the game further.

PS: Evereston asked to join in my application.

Evereston likes this.
  20. UseCodeKryoz

UseCodeKryoz Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nick: Ashens, Discord: Ashen#7218, username: UseCodeKryoz, Country/Timezone: United States EST
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) My highest level is archer at level 83
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): N/A
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Building / Fixing computers.
    5. What do you think about yourself? Logical but can overthink things easily.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Streaming
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? eX, i enjoy the quests and helping newer players learn the ropes of wynncraft.

Evereston asked me to join :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.