1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpaLee

GrandpaLee Leader of the Emorians CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My arm made the cut!

2. J_Rocks

J_Rocks God of Crits CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    I don't like to reveal my name, My ign is RocksWithPebbles, I live in Chicago, My Timezone is CT
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    I have 4 high level, lvl 100 Archer/Mage/Knight/Assassin. My main hobby in Wynncraft is warring for fun/asked too. I also like to do guild events and partying with other people. I mainly like to do wars though.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    My Previous guild affiliation are FinalFront and some random guild with friends. We really liked to just goof around and do random stuff in my old guilds.
    4. What are your aptitudes?
    I can learn things very quickly and adapt to things fast. I can also improve my skills very quickly, and then try my best to teach others. Not too great at explaining but I try my best.
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    My favorite things to do in real life is to sleep, play some games due to having an actual pc now, and to learn new topics (Like building a pc/Editing photos/films, mostly technology based). I think of myself to be more of a useful nerd
    6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    The branch I would mostly like is IG because I like to war a lot and feel I'm pretty useful in the battlefield. I have experience in warring and have the basics down (having a build/speed/defenses/

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  3. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

4. DragonsImpulse_

DragonsImpulse_ Newbie Adventurer

1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

4. What are your aptitudes?

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

1. My real name is Ben, my ingame name is DragonsImpulse_, I'm from Australia and i don't know what timezone I'm in.
    2. I'm a level 64 mage and I like to do dungeons and go questing by myself or with others.
    3. I have never been in a guild before.
    4. I'm pretty chill and don"t get angry for stupid reasons.
    5. My favorite things to do in real life is riding scooters.
    6. I don't know what you mean by which branch IG, MIB, eX or Community.

Bensky likes this.
  5. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

6. Bensky

Bensky Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    New look wooo!!
    Happy birthday Imp ^-^

Bear_Force and Fox like this.
  7. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    just u wait for Louis' new acceptance message uwu
    I didn't forget about it.

Bear_Force and Bensky like this.
  8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

9. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is interesting

Bensky likes this.
  10. Magnus_Dissing

Magnus_Dissing Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Alright My Ingame name is Magnus_Dissing But i also like to be called Either Mac or Dis and my Discord name is MagnusDissing#1809 and i live in denmark timezone is CET
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) My highest lvl is lvl 97 currently working on getting to 100 and im trying my best and doing the quests and doing the csst's there is, in Wynncraft i love to do quests and help out other people i like chatting with my guild :D
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I was in BuildCraftTia before but that was the most inactive guild i have ever been in and no one is arround to chat or do quests or wars
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I would say im pretty good at Math and English and PE, and i would say im pretty good at helping other people in life if anybody needs it :D!
    5. What do you think about yourself? I think about my self as a guy trying to help people and at the same time not try and get in conflicts with other people, im not the kind of person that likes to argue.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? favorite things is probs to hang out with friends i also love to play football in my spare time at school, i also sometimes go with the boys after school and hang out with them its kinda cool to do it i fell like :D thats what i like do to outside wynncraft
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    Well i dont fell like im quite qualified for any of these quite yet im not able to hold a war for my self or dont know how to do coding so i dont fell like im qualified for the job of any of these fell free to put me on any of them if i get accepted ill glady do my best to help out the guild
    If i need to join one i would like to join eXcursion i find that idealing for me
    -Magnus_Dissing

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2019
  11. LiquidEmerald

LiquidEmerald Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    A1: I am and like to be called LE (If you're talking IRL then I don't really have one), my username is LiquidEmerald, my Discord is #KoroSensei0320, and I live in New Zealand with the timezone GMT+13
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    I have Mage, Archer, Warrior and Assassin all level 101. I like to main mage, but use archer sometimes. My favourite things to do in Wynncraft are buying/selling, creating new builds for fun (not always competitive) and warring.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): HAX. Not for long, they were not active enough so I left. Haven't really been in many guilds at my time here at Wynn, which is almost 5 years. It appears I have finally found the one I have been looking for.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I am strong academically, and I'm fairly (but not overly) confident.
    5. What do you think about yourself? I believe that I am confident but a bit lazy exercise-wise. (not for warring, don't worry)
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I like to watch shows and play games, sometimes take a break for a bike ride.
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Imperial Guards, as I like to war. If you can choose two, I would like to join both Imperial Guards and Duma, because they both seem fitting and ideal for me.

12. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you are an Imperial citizen looking at this, note I'm don't return for war. I return for community.
    My name is Lubicle, xd Lubicleツ#2019 is my tag, I live in HK and have a timezone of GMT+8.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    I have 3 level 100 and 1 level 98 hunter, I like warring in Wynncraft (mostly stopped after kicked from Imperial.)
    TheNoLifes (captain), Imperial (citizen), Sins of Seedia (inactivity)
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I like chatting and giving tips on stuff I excel in.
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    After my kick from Imperial, I ended up changing a lot, and got a lot less committed to Wynncraft and more to other games I could be good at. So I stick with being a community member now.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Playing video games, chit-chatting at school (i guess?)
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would like to be in the eXcursionists because I have never been in that department before during my time in Imperial.

Now here to what I want to add.

Yeah sure I got kicked, but I did change a lot. I don't argue, I just walk away with it now. I'm not chasing to be the Imperial star I wanted to be anymore, I'm just looking to not get my name in Imperial discord changed to some random joke now and I just want to talk and do something good.

Imperial, here I try to come back.

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

14. Tucker Wall

Tucker Wall Hyped VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My app:
    My nickname is "Ret" for shorthand. Im not quite sure how this happened, but people just call me "Ret" ingame. My discord tag should be Retorec#8297 ( let me know if this doesn't work). I'd be happy to participate on voice-calls, and can be "Active" at anytime, since I have the app. , My MC username is Retorec, and I use this username in most of the games I play. i live on the East Coast of the United States, near D.C.
    My highest level class is a 99 ninja, but I could grind it out to 100 fairly quickly. I also have a lvl 98 mage besides this. I have many high level classes (80+), and an accumulative total of 748 levels, with 1300 hours played. . My favorite hobby in wynncraft is the quests, although I love to check out the trading section of the forums, and find crazy overpowered builds fascinating. In years prior, I used to be a member of Libertas, a guild that existed a while ago, but left due simply to the inactivity of others :C ( this makes me very sad ). In real life, I am a very good Swimmer, Cross country runner, and Track runner. I speak english, and I'm near-fluent in spanish aswell. I am a good student and catch on quick, and am not afraid to ask questions.
    Personally, I think that I am a cool guy with a warm personality and a guy who can notice and remember even the smallest details about others, however, I can have a fiery determination like no-other. In real life, I absolutely love swimming. I swim year round, with sometimes up to 8 practices in a week. I love to hang with my friends in real life, and they are what make me whole.

Community:
    I find the Duma community to be appealing to me,but also think that Excursion sounds like an awesome community. I would also like to do some wars here and there, like the Imperial Guard , but not constantly on attacks.

EDIT: Reffered by @Homruh

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Bramblesthatcat likes this.
  15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

17. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
  18. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Yup, still the same Bear HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ayyyy those are Shdaow's and I builds xD
    That was an amazing night guys and I hope to see you all on the next event :P

Fox likes this.
  19. Earthion

Earthion Chosen one

Guild:
    420 Messages UwU

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  20. PREDAKING99

PREDAKING99 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?bbdmoore, preadking#7779, California, Pacific Standard Time.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) My Highest level of class is assassin level 74. What I main as a hobby on Wynncraft would be contributed experience also in game money to the guild. I kill mobs just to grind for myself also guild and hope to find legendary items to also make nice money for selling.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):Currently in Blacklisted (Was ask by a recruiter to joined for being a high level they needed).
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Basketball league is still is a hobby I play. Also I like to go enter in local hosting gaming tournament events.
    5. What do you think about yourself? See myself doing the same daily thing each day. Pretty much boot up my computer playing games all day/all night until I fall get bored or fall asleep. I do have a part time job as well to save up money for collage and buying upcoming games.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Pretty much just play on my computer or go to gaming events with friends in Los Angeles. Sorry I couldn't give out to much information on what I do in real life I really am a shy guy at first.
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Since I like just to grinding in Wynncraft I though excursion[eX] branch would be good for two reasons. One it would be fun doing actives with real online players also as a good future goal if become a higher level could ask to joined the Imperial Guards branch. I could support the guild grow in many ways if needed to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.