1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chefster

Chefster Night Emperor HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what about me dwice!! cmon dude i have a thread open aswel dude !! @Dwicey

2. shunseki

shunseki Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    私の名前はセクシュンです。私は通常のシナリオになる、私は今コールにいる。私は2時間遊ぶことができます。私の最高レベルは72 assasinです。
    私は市場を楽しみ、訪問する。
    じぶんの適性は日本語です
    私は私のクレイジーバット
    私は音楽が好きです。私は音楽が好きです。私は音楽を愛し、特に私はedmが大好きです。このジャングルは私を変えました。私はまだ未熟ですが、曲を作るのは難しいようですが、挑戦しています。私は自分の心の底から音楽を楽しんでいると思う
    私はIGです。私は帝国の地形を保存するので[DOUBLEPOST = 1533856390] [/ DOUBLEPOST]私は選手を招待して

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Luky0 and Bensky like this.
  3. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    join imp uwu

4. shunseki

Minecraft:
    I hope I join your guild

5. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to our community has been accepted. You will be receiving via Inbox all the useful information so you get started.

shunseki likes this.
  6. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    >quietly enters the thread
    >pushes the thread from 2nd page to first page
    >join imp uwu

7. shunseki

Minecraft:
    [QUOTE = "Altakar、post:2849816、member:91233"] >静かにスレに入る
    >スレを2ページ目から1ページ目にプッシュします
    >参加無料のuwu
    [/ 引用 ]Okay, I think I will enter the thread quietly. I want to try imp.

8. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    I sent you a message inbox with info to join the discord and everything but you haven't replied nor joined the discord :angry:

9. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are pretty cool people here, you should check this out

Fox likes this.
  10. Blazo

Blazo Playing Wynn since 2016 VIP+

Minecraft:
    Join imp uwu

Fox likes this.
  11. Quint

Quint least estrogenated scripter HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    good guild. if you cant handle a 24/7 stream of 'uwu's', anime memes, anime talk, or weeb trash barraging you from every angle then I suggest looking elsewhere than the weebsquad. people are cool tho

Acrobit and Ascended Kitten like this.
  12. Robdance5678

Robdance5678 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    wow nice dud

Ascended Kitten and Fox like this.
  13. Bassball95

Bassball95 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    Call me Bass, Bassball i dont care just dont call me baseball my ign is Bassball95 i live in the us and im in central timezone
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level is 100 and its a mage. The thing i like to do the most in wynn is wars
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I have been in the House of Sentinals But i got kicked out because i became inactive because of school and my life got busy.
    4. What are your aptitudes?
    Music
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I enjoy anything that involves playing music and computer games. I do nothing else and have no life.
    6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    IG because i enjoy wars and I am willing to join any war happening at that time.

Acrobit and Bensky like this.
  14. Acrobit

Acrobit Only a damaged soul could hurt another human... VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    big, fat UwU

15. SwitchConfirmed

SwitchConfirmed Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, time zone?
    Hello! My name is Switch and my IGN is SwitchConfirmed. I live in Thailand and my timezone is ICT (Indochina Time) I've always wanted to join Imperial when I started playing Wynncraft.
    And when I first joined, I really liked it because I felt welcomed. And I would love to be part of this guild forever.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest class is Assassin (Lv 99) And I love to do quests and defeat dungeons.
    I love them because I love adventures.

I don't have any previous guild affiliation

My aptitudes are painting, sketching, and animating.
    I love to do these hobbies because I think it's creative and fun.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think I am helpful and friendly toward everyone. My favorite things to do in real life is play games, paint, and draw.
    I also love listening to music because it boosts me up and makes me felt more energized.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I wanted to be part of the Imperial guard or eXcursion because I love warring and doing activities too.

Attached Files:

Bensky, Ascended Kitten and Acrobit like this.
  16. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you both that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Ascended Kitten and Fox like this.
  17. IPwnYouEpicly

IPwnYouEpicly Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My name is Russell, IGN I_pwn_you_epicly, New Jersey, and timezone is EST.

My highest Level class is a level 93 archer currently and i mainly like warring builds and doing loot runs

I have not been in any guilds before this one.

Im a pretty quick learner especially with quests and memorizing loot runs and whereever i go on the map i can most likely remember my way around

I dont really think about my self too much but i like to play games mostly minecraft, osu H1Z1, pubg, LoL, CSGO, and watch netflix shows, mostly the marvel series (flash, supergirl, arrow,etc) and i also will watch shows with suspence and that are spooky/eerie like stranger things. I dont go outside much at all because im usually sitting inside on my computer or in my bed on netflix or asleep.

I would mostly prefer to be IG because everytime i am on wynn i normally am doing some wars with whoever else is on and i enjoy warring.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  18. DarkLol666

DarkLol666 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    My name is Ryan, In Game I'm DarkLol666, I'm from New Jersey, my timezone is EST

My highest level class is a near-101 archer. My favorite hobby on Wynncraft is partying and also grinding for items because you never know what you might get.

The Dark Menace (JAL)

I'm skilled at puzzles and problem-solving, such as Sudoku and Logic Puzzles. I also am able to improvise on the spot (I play in a Jazz Band (PHS Jazz Ensemble)).

I try to stay honest and I try to be the best person i could be. I play Minecraft, World of Warplanes, and Town of Salem (Elo;1748). I play soccer and do cross country and track. However, that doesn't stop me from doing academic clubs. I participated in Science Bowl in middle school and in 7th grade we qualified for Nationals. In 8th Grade we were 2nd place in regionals. I also study a lot of history (Mainly World War 2)

I would say IG but when I look at everyone before me, the applied for IG, so my secondary choice would be Duma because I want to help others grow and nuture them.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  19. _Memora_

_Memora_ Skilled Adventurer

My name is Thomas or in Game: _Memora_. I live in Germany which means my time zone is CEST (UTC+1) I believe.

My highest level class is a lvl 100 Mage and so far I liked to roam around or run dungeons.

I was in a guild once but that is already more than a year ago and I honestly no longer remember the name of it. It was a more "casual" guild with the goal of gathering people to help each other out in quests etc.

If anything i would say that I can memorize things without much effort or repetition.

I always struggle with this sort of question but I would say that I'm a rather quiet person who tries to interact with others more through actions than words.
    I recently started studying IT and I enjoy that type of stuff (programming, solving logic puzzles, ...) and also playing games or reading books.

I mostly got in touch with the IG branch so I guess that would be at the top of the list. It is a content type which I only had superficial contact with so I'd like to give it a try.

20. Peddie

Peddie Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My name is Edi and my ign is DaddyEdi . My timezone is UTC+8 and I live in Asia.

My highest level class is level 100 archer , I have 2 other classes that are 100 (warrior and assassin) , my main hobby in wynncraft is to quest and party with friends (and do quests lol)

none

To think of one of my aptitudes , I'd say I'm able to remember stuff well. I started my first class as archer and finished most of the quests once , when I start my second class I'm able to finish most of the quests without looking into wynncraft wiki for help (of course sometimes i had to )

I think I'm a quiet person who don't like to talk much (or chat) . I don't like doing 2 things at the same time , instead i would like to focus on one first . In real life , I like to listen to music in my free time , I also like to watch movie , anime and manga .

I would like to in the IG branch as I really enjoy doing wars with guild mates and having fun . I haven't been doing wars the past few days , I been trying to level up my mage class (so i can have every single class ) . When that is done , I will be able to participate in guild wars more often .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.