1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ I M P E R I A L ♔

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Yuno F Gasai, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DireFire

DireFire God of sleep || Was in the 1st swarm since 2014 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i think it was cause like salted or something was on it and at the time that was like historical so everyone else checked imp out

2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it was because legio and valk

DireFire likes this.
  3. DireFire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ah taht too

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  4. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea, being in the first powerhouse would do that

DireFire likes this.
  5. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    REMINDING EVERYONE
    we have a discord and its open for everyone, when you join the channel introduce yourself politely!
    https://discord.gg/CPSHVJT

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  6. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    looking at this brings back memories

7. Zernoxi

Zernoxi Forum Assistant of the Mighty Forum God

Minecraft:
    Location and Timezone: Australia UTC+10:00
    Highest level and class: Archer 43
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Guiders of Lost
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) Friendliness
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Since I got kicked out of GoL (for a reason I don't know), I would still like to experience what a guild feels like. I have't really experienced the true nature of a guild so I would like to join this to experience more.
    Tell us a bit about you: Average high-school kid doing average stuff...Also I can only play on weekends, usually 6-8 hours per day.
    Are you part of any other communities? I'm part the "Wynncraft" community.

8. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I want to congratulate @Brutal_murder on another year survived, Happy Birthday my friend!

Ascended Kitten and Kaelan~ like this.
  9. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:

NOTICE: getting accepted into the guild doesn't mean you'll join the in game guild, if anything you can be in the Imperial community
    AND in another guild

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  10. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IMPERIAL NOTICE
    Updates from the Royal Family:
    • I will retake my role as Emperor and Divine Lord.
    • @Ascended Kitten will step down from her role as ruling regent and retake the role of High Princess.

Ora Pro Nobis
    ~Yuno

11. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IMPERIAL NOTICE
    Updates from the Duma

Ora Pro Nobis
    ~Yuno

12. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    boi was I ever more wrong than that

13. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Location and Timezone: USA, Pacific Standard Time
    Highest level and class: Archer, level 90
    Previous guild affiliations: I was previously a member of Pirates of Wynn [PoW] and Kangronomicon [Fuq]. I left PoW because I took a break from Wynn, and when I came back the guild was dead. I left Fuq after I became the leader of HoL. I am the current owner of HoL and Fox.
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I'm good at managing thing, and I've been involved in the guild community since May 2015, so I'm experienced with guilds.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? I like to be involved in as many communities as possible. I like to talk and interact with others.
    Tell us a bit about you: I've been playing Wynn since November 2013. I'm incredibly active on discord, Skype, and the forums. I love to get to know people and be a part of friendly communities.
    Are you part of any other communities? I'm the owner of HoL, but it's in hibernation until guilds are fixed. I lead Fox alongside Misty, and I also lead the Valkyrie Alliance.

14. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    I guess I just fill in the boxes? I hope I'm doing it right...

Location and Timezone: United Kingdom, GMT/UTC (I'm both very easy and very hard to plan around. Time paradox).

Highest level and class: 92, Ninja.

Previous guild affiliation(s): Wybel Kingdom (WYB) (Please don't immediately reject me and/or report me to General Tullius and have me executed alongside Ulfric Stormcloak for this)

What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related)
    Well, I guess I should split this up into two parts:

In terms of gaming, I'm quite skilled with using Ninja in Wynncraft, I have a lot of experience with Command Blocks and Armour Stand scenery in Minecraft, and I'm pretty good at games like Stardew Valley, The Binding of Isaac, Dishonored...yeah this probably doesn't matter anymore.

In terms of community, I'd say I'm a pretty good listener. I like talking to people, and I know a lot about Homestuck. I could probably tell someone quite a bit about Homestuck if they were interested. I mean, it's cool if nobody really cares about it though. No big deal.

Why do you want to be an Imperial?

Why do I want to be an Imperial? Why don't I want to be an imperial! You guys are like, so cool. You're like those kids at school that the new kid sees walk past in slow motion, with a really cool atmosphere and his weird friend he just met that day is like 'Whoa! It's the Imperials, you better steer clear of those cool kids protagonist, they're WAY too cool for you.' and like, the leader turns to the protagonist with a kind of disappointed look on his face like 'You're way to uncool for us' and then the protagonist end up winning over the favour of the cool kids in some really tough skating competition or whatever later on in the movie when he needs their help, and then the leader is like 'I finally accept you as actually sort of cool'

But, of course you need some truth bombs. You're not just going to let some complete stranger into your community just because he said you're cool (which is actually very true). Like the protagonist of that cliche movie, I need to win you guys over with some rad skateboarding moves. Except not skateboarding moves. I don't actually know how to ride a skateboard.

So, I guess I really want to be an Imperial is to be part of the community. I've sort of lingered around in the discord like that guy that friend brought to the party that nobody really likes, but nobody has the guts to tell them to leave because the friend already brought them there and it would be kind of mean. Not only that, but, the speech on how guilds have turned toxic and unuseable, as well as the fact I don't really have to join the guild in game (I personally don't like the constant boss bar, and besides that, I hardly have much time to jump on and kill a few thousand mobs in the name of Imperial nowadays) really touched me. I've always kind of considered myself a lone wolf, having never really wanted to be in a guild until I sort of got held in a high spot in my previous one which I wasn't going to be rude and reject. Maybe when guilds get fixed the game will have enough life in it for me to want to get back into it too, so I could answer the guild's call of duty then and join in the guild on Wynncraft.

tl;dr: I want to be part of it for the community. You guys seem nice.

Tell us a bit about you:

I guess I'm sort of cool. In a average room temperature after a hot day kind of cool. Like, not actually cool, just colder than the burning day outside so it's sort of cool. I guess.

I like Homestuck, quite a bit. I made a cult around it, but this isn't a YouTube video to advertise with, this is an application, so I probably shouldn't go into that.

I once tried to learn the piano. I gave up after a while since I found out I didn't have to learn the piano anymore.

I have a British accent. Some people have said I sort of sound like Grian. I could do impressions of him if that's worth any kind of comedy relief.

I'm making these long-winded and trying-to-sound-cool-but-failing answers to these fields because I'm secretly worried you're going to reject me because my application isn't very good. Which it probably isn't, all things considered.

Are you part of any other communities?

Does Homestuck count? I occasionally surf it's subreddit but I haven't made a reddit account yet. I kind of just lurk.

If not, I'm also part of the 'Nepeta's Cool Community'. They have these cool parties where they play games together and drink juice. There's only one member. That member is me. Parties aren't really held either. It's just me playing games.

Yeah...not really part of many communities.

End of application.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  15. DireFire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just got a notification that you replied to my msg when you replied to your own msg what is this trickery

Damn Yuno

16. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A message from the Imperial Council:

Thank you for applying to Imperial. Your application will now be reviewed and voted upon by the members. Once a decision has been made, you will then receive another message from the council.
    [​IMG]

17. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can @everyone

18. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your application to the community has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.
    Except for Drew, he's already in the skype chat :3
    See you on the other side!

Yuno F Gasai and le_mega_barbare like this.
  19. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Ign: Cyclosaa
    Location and Timezone: Southern England, GMT
    Highest level and class: Warrior 98, Mage 92
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Wyb, Feq
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I'm a pretty friendly guy, I'm your standard player to be honest. I do like writing stories and I'm trying to become GM. I'm not at all special.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? I really want to become an Imperial as you guys are top dogs. I would like to become a part of this community, and what I've seen of it, I have been persuaded to write and application to join this family.
    Are you part of any other communities?: I play Overwatch quite a bit, and I'm partially inactive on the Grian.net forums. I'm also a competitive Pokemon player, and I play other games too. I'm on skype probably daily, and when my laptop is fixed I will be even more active.

Thanks for reading my application :D

P.S.

I am glitched in Wybel Kingdom at the moment. I will not be able to join the guild in-game.

20. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Thank you for applying to Imperial. Your application will now be reviewed and voted upon by the members. Once a decision has been made, you will then receive another message from the council.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.