1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♔ Empire Of Sindria♔ | Level 101 | Community And War | Recruiting 75+ |

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MysticStrider, Aug 31, 2019.

1. MysticStrider

MysticStrider Retired Emperor of Sindria HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump to the top we go

2. Toaster

Toaster He/Him CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hestia bump

3. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump, to the top we go!

4. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is a BIRTHDAY bump let's go gamers :D

5. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Distinctly post-birthday bump, but still a vibe nonetheless

6. VoidPortalVortex

VoidPortalVortex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    hello (i'm void)
    My computer broke so I can't play wynn for like 2 weeks
    I can't access discord so I'm just telling you here
    (plz no kick)

7. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sadge ok ty for letting me know here lol

also top territory count wheeeeeee :D

8. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump bump

9. Ro R

Ro R Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: MasterMeep_

Country & Timezone: CDT (GMT-5)

Discord: MasterMeep_#4742

Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him

Age (optional): 14

How did you find ESI? I was looking at map territories and noticed you guys were pretty big, (and also loved the name lol)

How can you contribute to ESI? I would love to quest and level with people, and when I improve raids and warring, and just generally working and playing with others!
    What is your highest combat level class? 57 but im trying to get that up :/

How active are you on Wynncraft? I dont really have a set schedule, since its summer break for me rn prolly minimum like 2 hours (thats if something comes up or I just need a break) to like 6 or 7 hours a day. in 2 months when my break is over that play time will go down a lot and dont rlly know how much I can play since its all rlly dependent on homework

What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I love playing with others, im every game I play the most fun I have is with others, wynncraft being the type of game it is, mixed with my favorite genre (fantasy) an amazing world, awesome weapons, and the awesome things you can do with others, is what makes me love the game

Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I love reading, coding, playing with friends (irl and in game :D ) and just generally hanging out.

Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I was in a guild called upsilon, I left because of real life issues, and left since I was so inactive I was no longer a part of the community :(

well thanks for looking at my application! <3

10. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Gentry is currently reviewing your application; expect a response tomorrow!

11. Xuri

Xuri Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: XuriPlays

Country & Timezone: UK, GMT +1

Discord: Xuri#2488

Preferred Pronouns (optional): He/Him but doesn't bother me if someone slips up.

Age (optional):20

How did you find ESI?: Trying to find noob-friendly guilds that I'm viable for.

How can you contribute to ESI?: I try to be as social as I can, and try my best to initiate conversations in communities. I also try my best to help out where I'm able to, assuming I have the knowledge to help.

What is your highest combat level class?: My highest current class is a Lv47 Archer.

How active are you on Wynncraft?: I try my best to get in a few hours a day at least, if I have no one to join in other games then I can usually be found on Wynncraft.

What do you enjoy about Wynncraft?: I've always been a huge MMORPG lover and have dabbled in a tonne of different versions and styles of this genre. This game manages to keep me engaged with the near-constant flow of quests which I find fun to do (yes, including the fetch quests).

Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing?: I do occasionally play on Hypixel's Skyblock also, but I enjoy a variety of games such as Valorant, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Sea of Thieves and a tonne more.

Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: Unfortunately I've never had the chance to join any guild.

Additional Notes: Even if I don't get an invite, I'm sure you're all wonderful people that I'd be delighted to pass by in game!

12. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

13. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump10char uwu

14. Aiza

Aiza Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hestia Bump

15. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application Form:
    In Game Name: IsHayden
    Country & Timezone: PST
    Discord: Hayden#5722
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): he/him
    Age (optional): 18
    How did you find ESI? Forums; was looking for a more laid-back guild but still wanted to participate in wars etc.
    How can you contribute to ESI? I first started playing Wynncraft 7 years ago, and am coming back to revisit it, and I wanted a community I can interact and contribute to
    What is your highest combat level class? 102
    How active are you on Wynncraft? As previously stated, I just recently started playing again but I'm pretty active now; most days of the week.
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I've been playing for a very long time on and off and this isn't my first time revisiting it, there's just something about Wynncraft that makes it so appealing to return to.
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I DM for two dnd5e games which is probably the thing I most enjoy rn. I play a lot of paradox games when they aren't terrible.
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I've only ever been in a guild I created to house some irl friends which we managed to actually hold Bremminglar for like 15 minutes from the six of us that were online, which was an experience. If we're counting non-wynncraft guilds I've been pretty active in a Hypixel Skyblock guild as an officer over ~110 players.
    Additional Notes: lgbt

16. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We are glad to inform you your application was accepted. After doing /gu join ESI the next time you're online, be sure to ask a fellow guild member for an invite to our discord, where we can provide you with more information there!

And just out of personal curiosity, what paradox games do you play? I've been dumping a lot of time into EU4 recently (with like 3 DLCs enabled because really who can afford them all) lol

17. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ye I've played my fair share of eu4, still am very indifferent about the recent patch.

18. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Agreed

also bump bump bump

IsHayden likes this.
  19. Zhiby

Zhiby Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In Game Name: Zhiby
    Country & Timezone: GMT+8
    Discord: Zhiby#4166
    Preferred Pronouns (optional): Zhiby
    Age (optional):15
    How did you find ESI? I found ESI from wynncraft Guilds forum
    How can you contribute to ESI? Although i am new to the game but i can help each other and just communicate with other guild members :D
    What is your highest combat level class? My highest combat level is level 41 mage (i am new to the game hopefully you don't mind my level :D)
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I play wynncraft daily to do some quests and get my combat level up (currently its my 5th day on wynncraft)
    What do you enjoy about Wynncraft? I play hypixel skyblock before and the game keep getting boring since you have to spend like 10hours just chopping down wood to get your skill level up but wynncraft is more fun since you don't have to grind that much plus its more fun than hypixel skyblock
    Besides playing Wynn, what else do you enjoy doing? I play ping pong irl and usually play hypixel pvp games
    Previous Guilds you’ve been in and why you’ve left them: I do not join a guild before
    Additional Notes: Hopefully i get accepted, have a good day!

20. MysticStrider

Guild:
    Minecraft: