1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ☀️ Lightly Toasted Heroes ☀️

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by klove89, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotLuca

NotLuca Travelled Adventurer

1. To actively contribute to the guild in anyway possible;

2. Be respectful to everyone, even to those who may oppose us; and

3. Have fun!

In-game username: NotABoy
    Time-zone: GMT+1 (Germany)
    Main class and level: Archer (45)
    How active are you?: very active, i'm able to play up to 5 hours a day and even more on the weekend
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Because the guild seems very friendly and since i have Never been in a guild and want to join one to find new friends i can plax with, this guild seems to be great for it (:
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: my name is Luca, i'm a friendly funny guy and you can have a funny time with me whilst laughing about my accent in the skypecalls
    Tell us something about yourself!: 17 years old, actually a boy, even tho my username is "notaboy", i love girlskins and thats basically it
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: no
    Skype (recommended): weigel98

2. D7

D7 <3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Those are pretty early times man. I would assume people would usually be sleeping.

3. jake45024

jake45024 Newbie Adventurer

In-game username: jake45024
    Time-zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Main class and level: Assassin: Level 37
    How active are you?: I Play Everyday
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I think that you guys are better because you recruit and not just specific levels.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I believe I should be chosen because I'm pretty active and like helping others.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I sleep-in quite a lot and normally don't start playing until later in the day.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: No
    Skype (recommended):Tyler_tjl36

4. FruiteyLoops

FruiteyLoops Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-game username: ethandonley2002
    Time-zone: Pacific
    Main class and level: Mage Level 40
    How active are you?: Pretty Active
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Cuz its toast theme. Plus it seems like its a relatively fun community with friendly people that I can get to know so thats another thing that interests me.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Well I generally often exp grind in wynncraft which can trigger some levels and I am relatively active plus I'd just make a great addition to LTH.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I like toast with nutella on it and I like to put bread on my dog's face :D. Oh yea... and I'm also 13 and I generally walk my dog for another hobby i guess...
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope, first time here.
    Skype (recommended): donleyethan

5. erick_mc

erick_mc Newbie Adventurer

erick_mc
    central
    archer 84
    on and off, when you want me on i usually will get on
    u r cool ppl
    ill help the low lvls out or just help in general i dont have much to do :c
    i have low standards
    wynn's true fleet (wtf) rly inactive tho
    ericklikeswaffles

6. cuhzxn

cuhzxn 6789998212 HERO

Minecraft:
    In-game username: Menntallity
    Time-zone: Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00
    Main class and level: [Main Class: Assassin||Level 18+]
    How active are you?: I on 24/7 most of the time.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I want to join this guild because your guild is the only guild accepting all levels.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I am really friendly and helpful.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I am kind to anyone that is kind to me. I do not ask for any items ... and I randomly give out free legendry's if I have extra.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: None
    Skype (recommended): Sorry I do not use Skype anymore after being hacked and tracked down by some random dude.

7. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game username SirGriefs_A_Lot
    Timezone GMT
    Main class and lvl warrior lvl37
    I am usually active
    I want to join because this looks like a good guild
    I donate xp a lot and sometimes emeralds and help people
    I play on wynncraft a lot
    I used to be in The Wynn GUard bu it was inactive
    My skype is SirGriefs_A_Lot

Meme king likes this.
  8. clemsreddot

clemsreddot Skilled Adventurer

Hi I'm a french guy and I search a good guild.My highest class is a warrior lvl 66 and I have a mage lvl 61 I play 2hours per day and I be in your guild because I would like play with other people and I want to be in your guild because I can help menbers and do bond of friendship

9. Gregglz

Gregglz That kid from PE that only does quests with DXP.

In-game username: Gregglz
    Time-zone: Central europe
    Main class and level: Mage, level 56 ish
    How active are you?: Too active, over 3 hours a day.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Looks like a fun guild without toxic members.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm a loyal player who wouldn't care to donate xp/emeralds.
    Tell us something about yourself!: Dutch, 14 years old and quite addicted to this block game. twitter: @greggl_
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope!
    Skype (recommended): not posting on a public forum.

10. RIZerMan

RIZerMan Born and grown in Wynn

In-game username: RiZerMan
    Time-zone: Central europe
    Main class and level: Mage, level 48
    How active are you?: Like 2 hours a day. sometime more or less.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?:Because it's not level based, you get more variation with looks me nice.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm always ready to help other people. If someone needs a legendary item which i don't use i will donate. Same for XP en emeralds for the guild.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I'm Dutch and (just got) 16 years old, i play minecraft since my 12th or so. (not all the time i had a addaction to League of Legends for a year and still play it). Still on high school and gonna do exams next year.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: none :'(
    Skype (recommended): preffer to say that later.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  11. GamersHope

GamersHope Newbie Adventurer

In-game username: GamersHope
    Time-zone: UnitedStates CentralTime
    Main class and level: My main class is an Archer, and as of now, is level 27.
    How active are you?: I would say I am reasonably active, not one of those WynncraftIsLife people who play 24/7, however, I do play reasonably often, approximately 0-2 hours on schooldays (Not gonna lie, I'm kind of a little nerdy so schoolwork and IRL life is always my first priority) and about 1-4 hours on weekends - sorry I'm not too specific, it varies on whether I have a semester assignment due the next day! :D
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Honestly, when I look through other guilds, they all look very messy, unorganised*, uncoordinated, unreliable, any other more 'un' words you can think of, y'know, and have logos like this -

12. 321Blast_YT

321Blast_YT Newbie Adventurer

In-game username: TJBlast
    Time-zone: Central Time-Zone
    Main class and level: Archery, Level 28
    How active are you?: I usually come and play for 1-2 hours a day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Because all the other Guilds only accept people 30+, plus I like toast a lot
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I think I can give other people friends because I have a bunch of crappy friends, but I still don't leave them because I'm nice
    Tell us something about yourself!: I have literally over 40 friends over Mineplex, and a server called Brawl (brawl.com) so I think i can get along with other people easily
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope, If I'm accepted this is my first Guild

13. Coronaus

Coronaus Forever a member of the Kingdom of Foxes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-game username: Coronaus
    Time-zone: PST
    Main class and level: Level 85 Warrior, build Agility and Defense
    How active are you?: Moderately active on the forums, stalks out of game guild chats, and I'm on daily to torture myself grinding.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Well, honestly I'm just looking for someplace to go now that Ari disbanded Kingdom Foxes and I was just looking for another place and thought, "Why not go to another Valkyrie guild?". So, I threw all the guilds into a name generator and LTH was the one that came out.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Honestly, I'm not really outstanding at all. I'm pretty average. I mean, if I had to give something I'm good at its helping others. That's 90% of what I do in wynn since I wanna kms while grinding.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I'm a 17 year old eagle scout that's currently on track to be valedictorian at my career and technical school. I'm weeaboo trash and can pretty much take any territory solo due to my tankiness in game. I'm also somewhat of a snarky ass at times.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Kingdom of Foxes (RIP) and TNA
    Skype (recommended): Coronaus (noticing a pattern?)

Just a little extra. Even if I am accepted I will continue using my KoF signatures. I hope that is understandable.

Buster_46 likes this.
  14. Buster_46

Buster_46 The multi tool of the centry

In-game username: Buster_46
    Time-zone: Pacific Standard Time

Main class and level: Assasin, level 29
    How active are you?: I hop on Wynncraft at least an hour and a half or more a day, i find it fun and enjoyable. I now own a shop on the forums, but joining the guild willl defidently give me more to look forward to, therefore increasing my activness. I am on 1-3 hours every other day (or 1 hour every day depending on what i have

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I was looking into the Valkerie alliance and i saw the great community it had! I was intrested in joining and found that my first option, the house, was way to high level for me. I then looked for this one, and saw that you guys will help out newer members like myself, and i respect that.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I belive the qualities of my character and what i can provide as a builder, creator, and freind will help the guild grow. I should be part of this great community for what both party's have to offer, and will maintain the spirit of an enjoyable time.
    I have never been part of another guild, and look forward to the experience! I can give support, as i swear to participate in guild events, teams, trading, and freindship!

Tell us something about yourself!:
    I am 14 years old, and am a freshman at an aviation highschool in their magnet program. When it comes to gaming, i dedicate myself to creativity and fun, and test a game's limits. With minecraft, i often Build and work with others to create servers, maps, and have a fun time. Im a boy scout, currently the rank of Life and working on my Eagle project.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: apple pie, lvl 17
    Skype (recommended):
    buster_46

If you would like to know more just ask!

(EDIT: Level of class, I will continue to update this)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  15. Peorioy

Peorioy Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    In-game username: YNY
    Time-zone: UTC+1 (The Netherlands)
    Main class and level: Mage 59
    How active are you?: I'm very active, (a little too active sometimes)
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I really think the guild has a great community and I'd love to be a part of this comminuty.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I think I can defenitly help other guild members out with quests, farming, and questions overall.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I've been playing minecraft for a while now, I used to play factions alot. I'm still a moderator on a different server with over 500 players.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: No.
    Skype (recommended): P_eorioy

Thanks.

16. TheIdeaMan

TheIdeaMan As seen on T.V.

Hello :)

In-game username: creepers2themax
    Time-zone: Eastern Central
    Main class and level: I have three level 60's, as i'm trying to get all levels to that point. Assassin is level 48.
    How active are you?: I'm decently active, but trying to limit myself to only a couple hours each day. May not be too active due to my driving school.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: You guys seem like a nice, BATCH of people! Ha, get it...because bread...yea...
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm not really sure why my friend...but I can offer items and emeralds.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I'm a poet, can maintain composure, philosophical, nice to everyone, sometimes I give items out for free, play mainly for fun :).
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: I'm in a very small guild right now named Determination.
    Skype (recommended): I do not prefer skype.

17. Raxcental

Raxcental Travelled Adventurer

In-game username: Raxcental

Main class and level: Level 30 Warrior

How active are you?: 1-6 hours a day

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I'm looking to make new friends. The name suggests that these people a quirky and weird like me!

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I like talking with my shiny new headset. So I'll be active in voice chats. Plus, doing quests with others is more fun.

Tell us something about yourself!: I'm a student at ITT! I like reading, exploring, music, video games, and shiny new tech. My favorite color is cyan. I use my Legendary Smasher to bash all those zombies

Any previous or current guild affiliation: No previous guild :)

Skype (recommended): Raxcental Ruthenta

18. iMoe

iMoe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-game username: iMoe
    Main class and level: Level 45 Archer
    How active are you?: 2-3 hours daily
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I used to play Wynncraft with a small group of friends, and the experience was absolutely amazing. They've all since moved on, and i'm all alone now. I'm looking for a guild with a strong community and active players, similar to my old group of friends, and I think LTH is exactly that. Also, the fact that LTH accepts all levels is really cool, and encouraged me to join.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Whether it be trading legendaries in Detlas or taking on the 7th floor in the Tower of Ascension, i'm always a pleasure to be around. I can be very dedicated, meaning once I start a long term goal, I will strive to achieve that goal. I've been described as very funny, but I have to learn about your sense of humor before I make any jokes.
    Tell us something about yourself!: My skin has a beard that doesn't appear in my profile picture because its 3D. My name is Hunter, and I've never been hunting. sue me.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: None, but i'm an aspiring future LTH member ;)
    Skype (recommended): hunter.moe5665

Raxcental likes this.
  19. GeoMC

GeoMC Newbie Adventurer

IGN: Cool_BlueSky
    Time-zone: Australia
    Main Class and level: Level 49 Archer
    How Active are you?: 2-5 hours a day
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds: I play wynncraft a lot and I thought that joinig a guild like this would be fun but other guilds I try to join require players with level 60+
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Well I help many players with quest and trade with them often and I like the idea of sharing xp with my guild.
    Tell us something about yourself!: My skin is a derpy blue slime, I am good at pvp and I have eaten a bee!
    Any previous current guild affliction: None I am new to being in guilds but I really want to join this guild!

20. HentaiGod

HentaiGod Newbie Adventurer

In-game username: __HentaiGod

Time-zone: GMT +1

Main class and level: Archer - Currently only level 11.

How active are you?: I can be active for anytime from 1-4 hours a day roughly, or more if I feel like playing.

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: LTH Looks like a great guild to start off playing Wynncraft. I'm quite new and inexperienced and I feel that LTC will be a nice place for me to learn and meet new people within the community.

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I'm not sure honestly, since i'm rather new to Wynncraft, despite being new i'll definitely put in effort to be active, make friends within LTC(and Wynncraft in general) as I learn and help the guild out the best I can.

Tell us something about yourself!: As you can tell from my weeb af name, I'm an anime fan. My top 3 fave anime would probably be Guilty Crown, Accel World, and NoGameNoLife. (Although they're close to many others)

Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope.

Skype (recommended): Would prefer to not post here- Can send you it in-game.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.