1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ☀️ Lightly Toasted Heroes ☀️

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by klove89, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klove89

klove89 The bringer of TOAST! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *ahem* notice me pls ;-;

Dodo likes this.
  2. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    noticed

Dodo likes this.
  3. klove89

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump
    sorrynotsorry

4. Yoochiri

Yoochiri Skilled Adventurer

In-game username: Yoochiri
    Time-zone: EST
    Main class and level: Archer 81
    How active are you?: 2-3 hours daily
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Light hearted theme/vibe
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: The guild's aspirations is how I'd like to play Wynncraft being friendly and helpful to each other.
    Tell us something about yourself!: I like my toast lightly toasted!
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: No/No

5. Odnod

Odnod Duck CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm gonna bump this

6. Starwarsdudes

Starwarsdudes Well-Known Adventurer

In-game username: Starwarsdudes
    Time-zone: PST
    Main class and level: Warrior level 46
    How active are you?: I am on pretty much every day but may not be as active this month due to AP tests and finals.
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: I am looking for a very friendly group of people, not people who are super hardcore and believe the game is life but people who still take it seriously.
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Since I get really into games I usually know alot about them and usually its more than others, my knowlage could be valuable, also I am good at Minecraft in general :D
    Tell us something about yourself!: I can sometimes get a little too into games as I previously stated, and this is one of the games I have learned a lot about :D
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: None, my friend and I tried to make a guild but it was to expensive for just us
    Skype (recommended): I have skype, msg me on the forums or in-game or something so i can tell you it pls, I dont really want to post something like that on a forum :D

klove89 likes this.
  7. AstralAyano

AstralAyano Just a guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For my friend:

In-game username: WolfAbysus
    Time-zone: GMT+8
    Main class and level: 40
    How active are you?: Very Active
    Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: Because I Think That Guilds Are Interesting And I Want To Be Part Of A Bigger Community. And I Think LTH Is A Great Guild! And My Friend Recommanded Me! :D
    Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: Hmm, Because I Have Been In Love With This Server And I Think I'll Be Really Helpful And Active To Attend Any Guild Events Or Help Others!
    Tell us something about yourself!: Editor/Photoshop Designer
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Nope
    Skype (recommended): Wolf Abysus

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  8. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    Username: Ninjustice
    Time Zone: Pacific (UTC-08:00)
    Main Class and Level: Mage-93
    How Active?: Not much on weekdays bc of school. 2-3 hours on weekends. No lifing on Wynn during summer.
    Why LTH? I want to be part of a fun and active community. Tired of playing alone
    Why do I think I should be chosen? Because I am really friendly and I love to talk to people. I could also help people with quests and such.
    Tell us something about yourself: I am really social and love to do things with others. I am not really artist or anything, but I am just really fun to be with.
    Any previous or current guild affiliation: Ya, I was in TuL (Team Unleashed) but they were never active, so I want to join this guild!
    Skype Username: SuperSpicyTunaFishy

Thanks for reading!

9. klove89

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bloop bloop
    bump

10. bob10234

bob10234 wabaldedablede HERO

Minecraft:
    In-game username: bob10234

Time-zone: Pacific Standard

Main class and level: Warrior lvl 68

How active are you?: On at least once a day for around an hour and I will be on more than that during summer

Why do you want to join LTH over other guilds?: In the past I wasn't interested in guilds after I created my own, until last year that is. Last year when guilds were officially added to the game I didn't have time to start my old guild up again, for irl reasons. Recently I've been looking for guilds and after seeing the motto's you uphold as a guild "accepting" and "friendly" I thought I had found the right guild. I have waited about 3 months to join as I wanted to make sure I had enough time to be on more than 1 hour a day so I could contribute more :). Seeing as the other guilds are really competitive and serious I wanted to join a more friendly and hopefully not full of savages guild :P. That's why I choose LTH over the others!

Why do you think that you should be chosen to join LTH?: I have been in the community for a long time (since the open beta over 3 years ago now, Oh my I didn't releasize it had been that long) and have made alot of friends. I know the map back and front and I'm always willing to pitch in and help with events. I hope I can bring some skills to the guild (Maybe make some screenshots for guild members).

Tell us something about yourself!: I built my own computer, I'm in boyscouts (currently star rank), I'm starting to learn python, I run a Wynncraft discord server with over 120+ members!

Any previous or current guild affiliation: Dragons crest (Before guilds were officially implemented)

Skype (recommended): I do have skype but I don't feel comfortable putting it out on a public forums :P

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  11. bob10234

Minecraft:
    Hard to be friend with you? Did you mean befriend or be a friend?

12. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i was inactive for sooooooo long....
    time to be active again :D

WHAT?!
    omg there are 2 more guilds in valk

13. klove89

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lol they joined a couple months ago

14. bob10234

Minecraft:
    :D @klove89 How do I get the banner?

15. Morgan83

Morgan83 Too lazy to change from Xmas picture HERO

Minecraft:
    Username: Morgan83
    Timezone: Est ( eastern standard time)
    Main class: archer lvl 76 almost lvl 77
    Activity: very active. Almost every day
    Why I want to join LTH: I am good friends with Ninjustice and he has shown me your guild chat. It seams like a great community and I think I would have fun in the guild. U have lots of players in your guild and u seem like most or all the time somebody will be online to talk to or just play with and lots of other guilds don't have that
    About me: I love wynncraft, I race dirtbikes in the summer and I play hockey in the winter. I like to build things and I am on a track team. I sometimes say really stupid things by accident and I like to meet new people through games and other things too.
    Past guild affiliations: I was previously a chief in FSR (fangs reborn). It is a great guild with a good community but I disn't know any people from that guild and there was rarely other people online other than me.
    Skype: Morgan Vanlenthe (my profile pic is a black dragon and a white dragon)

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  16. wish

Minecraft:
    Holy wall of text

17. Morgan83

Morgan83 Too lazy to change from Xmas picture HERO

Minecraft:
    Lol I know right

wish likes this.
  18. captainarcani

captainarcani That guy that creates crazy WynnCraft theories

Username: niltonomegacool
    Time zone: western standard time
    Main class: Lv36 Mage
    Activity: About three times a week school can be very demanding
    Why I want to join LTH: Because this will be my first guild and i think that my spells and some developed spell combos could be useful
    About me: Minecraft is the main game i play and i always prefer wynncraft over any other server
    Past Guilds: None

Thanks for reading my application

19. wish

Minecraft:
    Bumps for ma guild !

20. Stardrifter21

Stardrifter21 Grand Star Explorer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Stardrifter21
    Timezone: Pacific Standard
    Main Class & Level: Lvl 21 Archer
    Activity On Wynn: 1-3 Hours per day
    Why I want to join LTH: I just want to hang with some casual and chill people and have fun doing so. Maybe mske some new friends and new adventure members.
    How I can contribute to this guild: I can donate emerealds and as of right now for my first guild I want to make sure that everyone of the owners and chiefs have white horses I can also be availible to help out people in Wynn so that the higher level players dont have to spend time traveling in between lands.
    About me: I am a very dedicated person. Give me a task and I will not return to you unless the job is done. Very excited to meet new people and meet some new friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.