1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Seushe

Master Seushe memes for spaghetti-o VIP+

Minecraft:
    The now friendly- looking Master Seushe now examines the Emporium. He tells Romzy:

" The Emporium is as grand as ever, Romzy. Even I fail to understand how you keep this huge shop spot-free and yet able to go on many adventures."

Pokextreme and _Romzy_ like this.
  2. xShadowMoon

xShadowMoon Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1le?

3. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    the beaten and battered adventure comes in the emporium late in the night after a long fight and loss with a banshee, he has been training in the arts of spearmenship and knowing his way around the emporium he goes right over to the spears and gazes upon a blade that is so pure and full of light even the Corrupter of Worlds would look away, he lifts up the Spear and to find out it is quit light. He quietly walks up to the snoozing shop keeper romzy and his pet wybel behind the counter trying not to disturb him and in a soft voice "Excuse me romzy sorry to wake you but i would like to buy this spear you see i have had some recent troubles lately and my spear is deteriorating and is becoming out of use and my this is a beauty it will make the most dark and corrupt monsters run and hide and i would like to buy it" the adventure drops 1 liquefied emerald and 16 emerald blocks on the counter to purchase the blade.

its late at night and i have no life of course i right this much

_Romzy_ likes this.
  4. Vaward

Vaward First 100% Discoveries as of 12/19/17 22:42 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey Romzy, just for fun, I would like you to explain the layout of your shop like it was real life.

I want to make a map of your Emporium and possibly make shop art with my minimal art skills, soon to possibly be better.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  5. monkey4ggh

monkey4ggh hehe VIP

Minecraft:
    How much for the Morph Amethyst and the Almuj's Walkers?

6. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    "That is very kind of you to say! Though I cannot take all the credit..."

Romzy looks down to his feet with a smile, to the bouncing Quilby who gives a humble *squeak*

"Quilby is my right hand Wybel. A superb travelling companion and my most trusted partner for all matters within the shop."

"Then of course there's the silver steed, Elunae. A newer addition to my party, after my most trusted steed of over two years, Eldamuer, went missing. (Romzy sighs briefly) I hope he is roaming in the lush fields of some kinder plane, if such a place exists... Might you have any companions who assist with your own adventures in the realm?"

The shopkeeper calls out to his newest patron as they leave the shop with item in hand, "It was a pleasure to have met you! Grand adventures and good fortune to you!"

The shopkeeper gives a sleepy *SNORT* in response, waking up for a moment to cry out "Quilby, distract it from the rear!" before slumping back in his chair in a deep slumber. It's clear that the monocled merchant has had an exhausting day of adventuring.

The spearsman turns his attention back to Quilby, who stares back at him warmly from on top of the counter. With a *Squeak* the Wybel hops over to his outstretched hand to lick a gash from the recent banshee encounter. The adventurer is surprised to feel his hand tingles with warmth and feels as though the sting of the wound begins to lessen slightly.

The Wybel then hops to the shop's antique metal cash register, and begins tapping the buttons with its nose. With a final press, the machine makes a loud *kaaching* and a price pops up on display for the spear: 2LE.

"Pleasure doing business!" Calls the shopkeeper instinctively --and sleepily-- upon hearing the sound.

Romzy smiles widely, his cheeks bursting with a rosy warmth.

"What a splendid idea! I'm simply ecstatic just thinking about it. You've managed to bring a smile to this shopkeepers face and warmth to my heart. Thank you. I would be grateful to see anything you may come up with!" :)

ItzJustAPrankBro likes this.
  7. Vaward

Vaward First 100% Discoveries as of 12/19/17 22:42 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Could you give an extremely rough example? In words, no hard work required

8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hullo there adventurer! For one of the rings, I would be happy to sell for 16EB. And for the boots with wings, I would appreciate an offer. That is quite a speedy pair after all!

9. toost ;)

toost ;) Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    An apologetic dark haired, olive skinned girl walks into the store, walks up to Romzy and says "I apologize for being so rude earlier about this store's prices..I now realize that your store is quite popular and people seem to be happy with your price. I attacked you out of context, for that I apologize..." the girl lowers her head and her face tells it all, she regrets being so rude. "Please accept my apology" Tears running down her face. "With this being said, I'd like to help you add items to your shop from my shop...if you see anything you like I'd gladly give you a 25% off deal on whatever you want from my shop". She says as she wipes tears from her face realizing that she looked pathetic.

_Romzy_ and Master Seushe like this.
  10. Meandrous

Meandrous Skeletal Dread Lord, King of bones VIP

Minecraft:
    Romzy I don't mean to be rude in the slightest but 2le would be an overprice for that blade of purity 1 le and 48 EB is ok but 2 le is a tad bit over as they ids aren't the best. Just trying to help.

Sincerely,
    Lord of bones.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  11. monkey4ggh

monkey4ggh hehe VIP

Minecraft:
    I don't need the Morph Amethyst anymore, but 32 EB for the Almuj's Walkers?

12. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    The monocled merchant wakes up from his dreamworld adventures to the see Dread Lord's letter, and Quilby's price evaluation still rung up for @ItzJustAPrankBro.

"Hmm, it would seem our price estimate may be slightly off. Just the other day, we had an adventurer request a similar spear for 3LE and had believed the going rate to be between 2-3LE."

Romzy hefts the spear into his hands and takes a closer look, examining it and realizing that it was not to the quality that he had previously thought.

"Thank goodness for fellow adventurers who are willing to politely express their own pricing thoughts! We must send word to @ItzJustAPrankBro, 1LE and 48EB for the spear!"

The shopkeeper smiled warmly at the approach of Ellie, whom he'd feared he may never see again after their last encounter. As she stood before him expressing her apology, Romzy listened with a warm smile upon his face. Taking out a handkerchief from his vest, he kindly offered it to the adventurer to dry her tears, before guiding her to come sit with him by the shop's fire.

"My dear Ellie. Your apology fills my heart with warmth, for it shows me much about your character. It takes great courage to apologize to others for our transgressions against them -- especially when in the moment we had felt we were justified in our actions. You've shown me both courage and kindness today, and for that I am incredibly grateful."

"Know that I have no hard feelings regarding our previous misunderstanding. I will always be pleased to have our paths cross. And also realize that despite my price research there are certainly times when I make mistakes with my prices. I am human after all! [See the conversation above!] You are always welcome to point out if you feel an item is incorrectly priced. I just ask that you do it in kind way."

"These boots are heavily sought after by adventurers of all levels; they are known for being one of the two fastest pairs of boots in all of the realm. Though 33% speed is their maximum, this pair would be fairly priced at 4-5LE due to the high walk speed. Other similar pairs have sold for within that range on the market."

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    ItzJustAPrankBro likes this.
  13. monkey4ggh

monkey4ggh hehe VIP

Minecraft:
    Nevermind I don't have that much money.

14. toost ;)

Minecraft:
    Ellie smiles brightly now that she knows that Romzy has forgiven her. Her cheeks now bright pink as she realizes that she had been standing there looking at the shopkeeper without saying a word. She quickly says "With my apology being accepted I was wondering how much this bobs tear would be." as she eyes the tear on an enchanted shelf that looked as if it were passed down from heaven itself.
    {P.s I'm kind of in a rush to get this tear before 11:00 am}

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  15. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    That is understandable. I wish you well in your travels!

The shopkeeper wanders back inside after a winter stroll, and hopes he's arrived back in time to meet with Ellie.

"I've seen such tears go for anywhere between 5EB to 1LE, depending entirely upon the buyer's means. Thus, I always ask for people to pay what they are willing within their means for Bob's Tears."

16. toost ;)

Minecraft:
    How about 5 EB? I'm in a rush to help my friend but, alas I do not have an LE so is 5 EB ok?

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    That will be fine, yes. Please send me word when you are ready to trade [/msg _Romzy_ in game]

18. Ninj4_Kiwi

Ninj4_Kiwi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    After 10 days enjoing his vacations exploring the beaches of Corkus, N1nj4_K1w1 can finally meet the well known shop owner Romzy in Detlas to buy the wanted 39% xp Bad Wolf for 10.5 le.

sorry for grammar mistakes, english is not my native language

19. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    The shopkeeper smiles at the return of the famed Ninja Kiwi.

Welcome back from your vacation! I hope you enjoyed your adventures on the shores of Corkus. Please let me know when you are ready to trade [/msg _Romzy_ in-game].

Ninj4_Kiwi likes this.
  20. toost ;)

Minecraft:
    I'd like to buy it now are you on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.