1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Romzy produces a feathered quill and piece of parchment. With a quick flourish of the pen, the bracelet is updated with a small notice: "Reserved for @PinheadMcCree"

Splendid! Please let me know when you are able to pick it up. I look forward to the rendezvous!

As the helm continues to rest upon the adventurer's head, he is overcome with a powerful feeling that his 360 mlg abilities are boosted considerably.

2. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    The adventurer tosses the idea around, debating on the pants.

I will need some high-health gear as I level up, and I suppose I could find other ways of getting Spell Damage... Sure! I will be available at about 4pm PST (UTC -8) or in 30 minutes.

3. pantsTM

pantsTM a

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ready to pick it up at Detlas, server 2.

4. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    "Thank you for your patronage! I wish you grand adventures and good fortune," Romzy calls out to the adventurer who walks onward to his travels with a new ring fitted to his finger.

[Sold Nightshade ring]

5. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    A violet Wybel strays in, looking lost. The shopkeep comes to the Wybel to see it has brought a note.

"Dear Romzy,
    Some matters have occured, and unfortunately I will not be able to make it until 4 hours from now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

~Stingy"

6. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Running by her forge on the way to fulfil a certain calling, Erin can't help but take notice of the sheer white envelope signed by Romzy prominently poking out of her mailbox.

Quickly grabbing pen and parchment from the interior of her forge after looking over the letter, the blacksmith hastily writes back to the fine shopkeep before sending it off via bird-carrier and leaving.

Dear Romzy,

I infinitely regret to inform you of an abrupt call asking me to leave the province of Wynn for a week's time. Sadly, I won't be able to pick up the blue-chip spears before my departure so I will formally denounce my prior reserve on the items until my return.

With well wishes and waves of prosperous times,
    image.jpeg
    TheErinBear

7. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    How about 2 le for squid anklet? I'm willing to negotiate.

8. PinheadMcCree

PinheadMcCree Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Howdy, I'm on.

9. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy returns to the shop after attending to some unexpected matters. Noting @Stingy's letter, "What a coincidence, it would seem we were both occupied with other affairs!"
    Romzy removes his monocle, setting down Erin's hastily penned letter. Leaning back in his plush reading chair contemplatively, the shopkeeper hopes that Erin is doing well with whatever circumstances may have come her way.

Always one to understand that life has a way of giving surprises which divert one's attention, Romzy is happy to post a notice by one of the spears his kind-hearted friend had expressed interest in:
    Reserved until Madame Bear's return.
    Though showing a genuine smile, the shopkeeper eyes the doctor with some reservations. Having heard tales of a doctor in a far away realm with an inclination for harvesting limbs of his patients, Romzy decides to keep his hands tucked safely in his pockets.

"Hullo there Doctor! Eh heh, what might have brought you to The Emporium? I'm afraid I don'y have any hack saws avail-- Oh, the Squid Anklet you say? (Romzy let's out a sigh of relief) It would be my pleasure to equip you with it!"

It would seem that this artifact has been in high demand recently. Thus, I hope that you will find 2.5LE to be an acceptable price.

HappyLanding likes this.
  10. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Nevermind, thanks anyways for your time.

11. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    You're very welcome. I hope to see you in the shop again! Take care. :)

12. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Free bump because I love this shop

_Romzy_ likes this.
  13. MarqnBG

MarqnBG Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    how much for the bob soul

14. Pixelsz

Pixelsz #1 Evelynn World HERO

Minecraft:
    Clairvoyance 1 le? idk

15. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy smiles at the appearance of the green glowing golem.
    "Thank you Khaps! I'm grateful for your support!"
    Romzy looks up from the book he is studying to see an adventurer dressed in red and black. The skin tight outfit looks quite familiar. Recalling tales of a ninja like hero with a knack for taunting his opponents, the shopkeeper raises an eyebrow wondering of the it was the same legendary adventurer that stood in his shop.

"Hullo and welcome! I would be happy to provide you with a Bob's Tear, freshly cried just this morning. Since the value varies based on player need, I ask that you make an offer fitting what the tear is worth to you."

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  16. MarqnBG

MarqnBG Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well il go for 2 LE cuz i know the frustration of geting it

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    The shopkeeper stands in slight aw of the adventurer before him, a woman who radiates a pale frosty blue. He wonders to himself if she is an ice queen or some form of frost mage...

"Hullo! It is good to see you in my humble shop! 1LE for that bow would be fitting. Please let me know when you would like to trade."

18. Pixelsz

Pixelsz #1 Evelynn World HERO

Minecraft:
    I can get it now, I'll message you in-game (sorry I don't have that much english skill to respond you like you responded me)

Meandrous likes this.
  19. Kumberkind

Kumberkind Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i really need 1 for the quest can i buy 1
    ow nvm i just got it lolz

20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy yawns after a long day of adventuring. With Quilby at his side, and Elunae under his saddle the three companions made their way back to The Emporium's cozy interior.
    While it was the setting sun that warmed their backs, it was the presence of one another's company that served to warm their hearts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.