1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkWynn

DarkWynn Well-Known Adventurer

There is no need to indirectly insult me Ellie. Please refrain from being unfriendly. I can't figure what I did to provoke such treatment.

Now I'd prefer it if you could stop cluttering this thread, which is supposed to be a market, with unnecessary posts in which you bash me for paying someone a certain amount of virtual money for a virtual object.

As would be quite fitting to say: "let it go". Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, @ItzEllieTheWeeb. I'm very much glad to witness your passion in these marketing matters though I do not appreciate your rather rude behavior towards @_Romzy_ and his recent customer (@DarkWynn). I urge you to take into account the feelings of the people you are addressing.

Also, I'll have you know that I only heavily discounted my 13 eb Waves Raiser due to my limited bank space. Another possible reason for the difference in pricing is the presence of powders being put on the weapon.

Nevertheless, I wish you a happy New Year and many more to come!

3. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Constable BeeMiner notices a small crowd gathering outside the Venerable Romzy's Emporium of Wonders. Having heard @_Romzy_'s honest appeal to @ItzEllieTheWeeb ( formerly @EllieChan) regarding his pricing methodology, and from concerns by @TheErinBear, and having heard @DarkWynn's more than satisfied shopping experience, she approaches ItzEllieTheWeeb. BeeMiner is concerned that the lingering comments, last uttered from ItzEllieTheWeeb, is tinged with something more than just the desire to shed light on fair market pricing. BeeMiner gives a cautionary warning to ItzEllieTheWeeb . Well, ... young person, it is a fine evening to be window shopping...but hearing testimony of your recent comments, I daresay your concern for fair pricing goes beyond the pale. I hope you would not have the intent to stir up further dissatisfaction amongst customers and between traders. If you have something personal, please address it with a private meeting, not outside these shoppes. Now kindly move along or I shall have to cite you for loitering. I bid you a safe & good evening.

_Romzy_, Zephlee1 and HappyLanding like this.
  4. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I apologize for my bickering around this shop. And it is not at all my itention to cause a bigger mess.

Well, I'll just be going now. Have yourself a fine day!

BeeMiner likes this.
  5. BeeMiner

BeeMiner Be Mindful HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin,
    My apologies!
    I misplaced your tag (see edited ^^), and you were not bickering. Your testimony actually helped Romzy. xD..

_Romzy_ and HappyLanding like this.
  6. HappyLanding

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Haha, alright. Thank you!

7. RaptorJesus

RaptorJesus The Jesus of raptors HERO

Minecraft:
    Raptor watches the recent events unfold as he always does, sneaking in the shadows, only to come out when the time is right. He walks up to @_Romzy_ and says

How calm and collected you stay while this person with (hopefully) good intentions bashes your well maintained shop and impeccable integrity. I wish to get to know you more as a person rather than as a shopkeep, also thank you for the Morph-Amethyst. I was looking to buy just one for my friend but now I am allowed to switch out my current one for one suitable but not as high in stats and sell the previous one.

The two exchange words and Raptor parts as the sun is setting and as the sun reflects off of @_Romzy_ 's pocketwatch, momentarily blinding him while Raptor disappears in a puff of smoke.

_Romzy_ and DarkWynn like this.
  8. RaptorJesus

Minecraft:
    Raptor wanders around town late at night and realizes his armor could use an upgrade as he finds himself at @_Romzy_ 's Emporium. He decides to leave a note to Romzy for when he opens shop in the morning.

First off I would like to say good morning and hope you have a wonderful day, I would like to purchase your Illuminite #2 and Dravarden #1. I hope​
    2LE shall suffice, and if you disagree come find me as you see fit, however I may be tired this day so I may not be on until the afternoon.
    Hoping this finds you in good health
    -RaptorJesus ​
    Raptor slips the note under the door and slowly starts his trek back home where he will get some long awaited sleep

also free bump :D

_Romzy_ likes this.
  9. Cursed Mage

Cursed Mage Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ill Take Diablo for 15EB

10. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Romzy sips contentedly on a mug of spiced Almuj tea, feet comfortably toasting by the heat of his fireplace. The licking flames send light over a newsprint that sits open in the shopkeeper's lap -- an edition of the Weekly Wybelette. Pandemonium at the Emporium! an article exclaims above the dramatic photo of a crowd gathered outside the shop. Reading the (very exaggerated) account of the shop's recent happenings, Romzy gives a good natured chuckle.

(In seeming response, a snort retorts from the sleeping @CelsonicEXE at Romzy's left)

"I'd agree with that sentiment my slumbering friend, it was not nearly the hullabaloo they've made it out to be! Goodness those reporters have a propensity for the dramatic, don't they!"

Romzy folds the newsprint, setting it off to his side, and takes a moment to reflect on the previous day's happenings. Certainly, it wasn't what he had expected from the day! But the unexpected had become a familiar occurrence to the well-traveled shopkeeper, and he would not have wished it to be otherwise. For it was the surge of support, care, and tactful conduct from his fellow community members in the wake of unfortunate circumstances that kept the old shopkeeper's spirit bright. What a way to welcome a new year, to be reassured of the good heartedness that exists in this realm!

Romzy paused, affording some time to sit in peaceful meditation, and send out well wishes to the many individuals who had offered their care and support, however large or small -- @DarkWynn @TheErinBear @Glitchedslayer @IllusionFigures @RaptorJesus @BeeMiner and all others. He hoped for a safe and joyful beginning of their new year for them and the ones they cared about.

He also sends well wishes to @ItzEllieTheWeeb -- whom he had no ill will towards. He wished her kindness and good fortune during her adventures within Wynn, and hoped he may be able to connect with her on friendly terms in the future.

11. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
    Sirstealyourkill looks more closely towards the fine walking boots 'Almuj walkers' he closely looks at the quality of the boots and can tell it been treated greatly by the owner

4LE for 26% Almuj walkers (someone help me with offering plz)

12. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Back in the Emporium's warm interior, the auburn Wybel Quilby sits patiently by the fire -- bouncing slightly on occasion. The monocled Romzy watches his little comrade, thinking back to the odd circumstances whence their paths first converged. One would likely assume the seemingly trained creature to be the shopkeeper's pet, but Romzy did not claim any degree of ownership over it. After all, the Wybel had been the one to choose companionship with Romzy. Though it was some years ago, Romzy would never forget the day; for the Wybel's appearance in his life coincided with the fateful events that lead to his departure from the realm of Wynn...

On the morning of his departure, his travelling wagon loaded with all that he needed for the trials ahead, he closed the Emporium's door for what he assumed was the last time. His hand lingered on the door's metal handle, hesitant to release his grasp from his beloved shop. With a sigh, he let go of the handle and with it, the life he'd built in Wynn. Slowly turning to his wagon, his eyes moved from the handle they had looked down upon to meet with the unexpected gaze of a brown Wybel that now bounced gently at his feet. Romzy continued towards his wagon, and the Wybel followed, hopping into the seat adjacent to him when he took up the wagon's reigns. It seemed that the creature was intent on accompanying him. The thought of companionship eased something within the shopkeeper; he found it a bit easier to give a snap to the reigns and found that the lurch of the wagon wheels did not feel as bitter as he assumed they would. And so the two set out as one another's soul companion, embarking together on the trials that awaited in lands beyond.

Looking over at the Wybel, he noticed a small name tag dangling from its neck on a rune-etched collar. Quilby, it read in an elegant font. And alongside it, hung a tiny piece of rolled parchment tied to the collar. Romzy retrieved the curious note, and opened it. It was only just large enough for the four quickly scrawled words that it contained: "When the time comes"

As he sat besides his newfound friend, Romzy could not fathom what the mysterious message foretold...
    a mystery that still awaited its untold resolution while the two companions sat together watching the flames dance within the Emporium's fireplace.

Thank you for your order from the Emporium! Unfortunately, that wand was sold some time ago. I hope I may be of service to your adventures in the future.
    Be well and Happy New Year!
    ~ Romzy
    Many thanks! It was a pleasant surprise to be able to host the famed cow-like adventurer in my shop, if only for a brief moment! I'm humbled by @Salted's kind approval, and wish him well in this new year.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    IllusionFigures and Pokextreme like this.
  13. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    A mail totting Wybel arrives eagerly at @DragonDaniel1's feet, carrying his current delivery:

It is good to be graced with the opportunity to equip you once more. It appears you have a liking for gears of the "phobia" variety. Those boots are typically sold within the range of 1-2LE, and I believe their incredible poison properties [1% from max] merits them a value of 2LE or more. However, I would be happy to sell the first pair of Philophobia boots for 1.5LE ,if you are still in need of the item.

Be well and happy New Year!
    ~ Romzy

14. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Upon first opening his eyes to welcome in the morning rays of sunshine, the waking assassin is surprised to be met with the patient gaze of two massive eyes surrounded by large tufts of auburn hair. The small Wybel (sitting mere from the adventurer's nose) wishes @RaptorJesus a good morning with a kind "squeak" and a light lick to his nose. It then drops a small note upon his chest, before bounding off and out the rooms window, which the assassin had been fairly certain was closed the night before.

My Dear Raptilian Assassin,
    Good morning to you as well! I am grateful for another opportunity to support your adventures -- and with two artifacts whose properties are truly fitting for your caliber!
    Both are quite maxed; I believe 1LE for the Dravarden is fair. The Illuminite is sought after for its experience yielding capabilities, and to my surprise, has garnered as high as 4-5LE for high statted varients. Though this feels rather high, and I would be happy to equip you with such the superb helm for 2.5LE. If you believe a total of 3.5LE sounds fair, than allow us to trade at your earliest convenience.

May you have a bright day ahead of you,
    ~ Romzy
    It is good to have your presence in the shop once more! I have that wand price researched at 40EB-1Le. Since I know that you still just beginning your adventures in this realm, I am willing to sell if to you for 32EB.
    It is good to see you once more, and still eyeing those boots... in hopes for the wings that they might grant your feet, I imagine! As I said before, I believe an asking price of 7LE is not unfair. However, I would be willing to come down to 6LE since you seem so eager to add them to your adventuring gear.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  15. Symfynx

Symfynx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Would I be able to get 1 of bobs tears for 5EB?

16. RaptorJesus

Minecraft:
    As Raptor groggily wakes up from his slumber he finds Quilby squeaking rapidly at his door, as if he'd been there for hours.

I apologize for making you wait so long Quilby, I thought that maybe @_Romzy_ would have sent you later in the day.

Raptor notices the note that Quilby brings and reads it, smiling he quickly scribbles a note back.

My Dear Friend and Shopkeep
    I would gladly pay the extra LE as that is quite fair, currently I am engaged in a very early game of Warlight and that may not be done for quite a ​
    while, however I would gladly like to take a break if you are able to get on and we can commence the trade. Please reply whenever you are ready.
    -Raptor​

17. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
    Ok I will do 6LE just let me grind some more and I will be happy to trade!

18. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hullo, yes I'd be happy to supply you with a Bob's Tear! They are collected fresh every week. Please let me know when you are available to pick one up.

Romzy thinks to himself... "Poor Bob, it's a shame that the old adventurer has had to resort to selling of his tears to make ends meet. I think I'll head over to Ragni and wish him a Happy New year."

19. Symfynx

Symfynx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I am available now if youd like, assuming the realm doesnt kick me out again. :)

20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Superb! Simply send me a letter [private message in game or on forums] when you are ready to pick the boots up. I shall set them aside and wrap them for you.

[Sold Bob's Tear]

[Sold Illuminite helm and Dravarden chest]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.