1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ۩ Nether's Ascension ۩

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Francis12qwasyx, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huge6446

huge6446 nether pvp guy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You aren't really high enough level, but I feel like being nice. Levels don't matter! You get them sooner or later anyway ;)
    I will add you too our groups.
    Also, please focus on leveling up so that you are more "relevant" in the big picture.
    You will stay recruit until we have confirmed that you have reached level 80.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    Sara Forristal likes this.
  2. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen EX-Mod, was nice HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You're welcome

3. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stay persistant! Disregarding your two years of hibernation, I see that you have great potential. Gavel is a whole new game for you to explore! I believe you sure can reach level 100.
    More importantly: Be a good, loyal and reasonably active member of our guild community. I value nothing more than that.
    Send me your skype info either in a convo or here so that I can add you ;)

GhostTreads and Sara Forristal like this.
  4. Hajri

Hajri of Arabia HERO

Minecraft:
    WOOOOOOOOO

huge6446 and Sara Forristal like this.
  5. GhostTreads

GhostTreads Wow I was cringe HERO

Minecraft:
    Awesome! Unfortunately right now I'm at work, so is there a time that you are available? I'm in est timezone.

6. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm always availible bby

GhostTreads likes this.
  7. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you get a request on skype?

8. GhostTreads

Minecraft:
    I haven't been on my computer since when I posted the application. I had work till 11pm and school today. :( I'll check once I get home for lunch

9. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great ;)
    I will simply need your skype approval. Next is automatic

10. GhostTreads

Minecraft:
    I didn't get a request

11. HeroWise

HeroWise The Hero of Wynn

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ~-~-~TNA APPLICATION~-~-~
    In-game username: My ign is HeroWise.
    Your two highest classes (include levels): My highest classes are lvl 76 (Archer) and lvl 15(Assassin). I will plan on leveling my Assassin after I make it to lvl 90 or so in my Archer.
    Previous guild affiliation(s): My previous guild was Air Of Wynn.
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: I left that guild due to the lack of contribution to the guild itself. Although the guild grew along with me myself as the day I joined it, the guild, actually got the concept of War and we gained half of Wynn's Territories. Even I solo'd Detlas at lvl 53 from HAX.
    How will you contribute to TNA: My contribution to TNA will be immense. I will try to donate a lot of emeralds and after the problem TNA is facing I want to help it level up quick so TNA can rise again.
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: In the nether I will rate myself a 9/10. Surely perfection is nearly impossible and as a level 76 I cant kill a level 90 in a shot but can kill in nearly 3 shots. I love the Nether as it gives me more time to focus on my skills as no skill points are evident. So i try to stay there for a long period of time to reconcile my skills on archery.
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: Yes, I am into attacking and I rate myself a full 8.8/10 this is due to the fact archers cant melee it got low but I can Highly help in guild and territory capturing. I can also solo Territories depending on its captivity (More buildings, the better for me to perch on a top and shoot them)
    Tell us about yourself: I, myself am new to this community making only 5 months of game play but actual 2 months as I kinda stopped playing for 3 months due to lack of enjoyment (I was only lvl 12). After that I felt like continuing again and found the actual fun of Wynncraft.
    Link your stats page: N/A
    Do you have skype?: Yes I do have Skype and my name is, "heroversewizard"
    Skype name (optional):? I have stated that above!

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  12. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fancy fam. This application looks good both when it comes to estetics and content. Have a good time!

13. thatswhatido

thatswhatido Supreme Wynncraft Player thatswhatido CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No longer number 1 btw

Tomix likes this.
  14. skyhawk01

skyhawk01 Travelled Adventurer

TNA application:
    In-game username: Ishan
    Your two highest classes (include levels): Archer: 81 Hunter: 17 (will start playing more as mage probably after i get bored of archer, if i get bored that is)
    Previous guild affiliation(s): TpH
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: The guild became inactive, and no one ever got on.
    How will you contribute to TNA: I will actively participate in contributing xp to the guild, and will participate in convenient attacks.
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: Im not too into Nether PvP, but when I play I would rate myself a 6
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I will attack if the location is in a convenient location. Although due to my guild being inactive, I have not attacked yet, so I am hoping to start attacking in this guild and get better at it.
    Tell us about yourself: I will admit that I got bored of the game when I reached around lvl 75, and took a break of about 3 weeks. However I am excited to be back into the community and start playing again.
    Link your stats page: unfortunately the stats page is broken, if it gets fixed I will link it right away.
    Do you have Skype?: Yes
    Skype name (optional): The best way to search for it is by just typing in the email: Sorry, can't post emails till I have 10 posts, so I'll by pass the filter (IDK if this is against the rules or not, but please don't hate)
    ish1197 (at) (hotmail) (dot com)

15. Lonely God

Lonely God I am a god CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Your two highest classes (include levels): lvl 92 hunter, lvl 58 warrior
    Previous guild affiliation(s): NBT, TsP, HoL
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: I left NBT (Nobility) because everyone was inactive, TsP (The Sebbelonien Plebs) merged with HoL (Holders of le) and left HoL because the most of the people were inactive; Most members online were from TsP.
    How will you contribute to TNA: By Attacking, donate xp some times, donating emeralds and etc.
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 5, some times i can win a game with my hunter
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: 6, i'm ok with it, i like to camp out the mobs from a higher place
    Tell us about yourself: I like to play volleyball, play flute, my Timezone is CET
    Link your stats page: https://api.wynncraft.com/public_api.php?action=playerStats&command=Lonely_God
    Do you have skype?: yes, i'll pm u if accepted
    EDIT: I currently have a fractured arm so don't expect me to be that much online

huge6446, Sara Forristal and Yuenchi like this.
  16. huge6446

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ur banned.

Jk. I expect you to be active and do your best in our guild. Don't push yourself to do anything, but at the same time, try to push your own limits. Just as long you have fun. Make sure to level up your mage quickly so that you can be of any practical use to the guild!

Note: The guild is currently full, and we have a queue of players who eant to join in. The problem is that we have inactives who physically cannot be kicked.

Alright. I can barely accept this, but please heal your a arm. xD
    Pm me your skype! I'll add ya to our groups.

Note: The guild is currently full, and we have a queue of players who eant to join in. The problem is that we have inactives who physically cannot be kicked.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  17. daanitro

daanitro Well-Known Adventurer

In-game username: Daanitro
    Your two highest classes (include levels): I only use one class ( archer level 80)
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I haven't been in a guild before so this will be my first :D
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: N/A
    How will you contribute to TNA: I will contribute to TNA buy donating xp and emeralds and by being awesome :P
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I would rate my self 1 I don't usually go into the nether ;-;
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: attacking sounds fun ! I would rate my self 10
    Tell us about yourself: I am 13 from the netherlands I am a gamer no - life so I will be spending a lot of time online xD. I found out about the guild when I was doing TOA and met some of your members, : stitch3d, TheXzyle, HeroWise and they said I should join !
    Link your stats page: broken
    Do you have skype?: yes
    Skype name (optional): it is: Tom van oosten

18. Isaiah

Isaiah Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-game username: My IGN is Noahsmalley
    Your two highest classes (include levels): lvl 70 mage and lvl 20 archer
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I haven't been in any other guilds
    Why did you leave/get kicked?: N/A
    How will you contribute to TNA: will help grind and claim land for TNA
    Are you into Nether PvP? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I would rate myself 6/7
    Are you into Attacking? Rate yourself from 1 to 10: I would rate myself a 8/10 because I like Attacking
    Tell us about yourself: I am 14 years old and My B-day is in 6 days so joining this guild would mean my birthday present from you guys
    Link your stats page: Don't have one
    Do you have skype?: I do have skype
    Skype name (optional): it is Isaiah123101/ SolRaptorHD

19. Air_Locke_

Air_Locke_ im a water bottle HERO

Minecraft:
    somethings fishy here...
    so this Benny dude applied he said his birthday was in 6 days and joining the guild would be a present
    plus also this Noahsmalley dude tells us his birthday is in 6 days
    concidence? i think not!
    please dont lie about this stuff if you are.

20. ToSch

ToSch Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    seems legit http://puu.sh/oUtgm/61857b837f.png
    yesterday was christmas guys, meryy christmas!

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    Sara Forristal and Lord_He1mchen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.